LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 2
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
FCHScheergirl
FCHScheergirl | 14-06-2003 19:35
Taking this off of the "Do You" game I figure we can do the same thing ony with "would you" instead of "do you".

Would you be a vegitarian for $$?
3,126 até 3,150 de 3,152 comentários
página 126 de 127
roxcyn
roxcyn | 06-01-2020 10:18
Yes, of course.

Would you break down and cry if you were too stressed?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-01-2020 14:11
As I noted in the "I'll Give You" game..... since stress is an acceptable state of life with me, I do not do that.

And..speaking of stressful situations.....

Would you ever go on television game shows like fear factor? (facing eating pig intestines and such)
roxcyn
roxcyn | 07-01-2020 03:09
Probably not.

Would you pay it forward to someone you don't know?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 08-01-2020 18:01
Of course! Didn't you read the novel or watch the movie???????

Would you ever wear a kilt?

[After all your name is "Scott" ]
roxcyn
roxcyn | 08-01-2020 19:22
Yes.

Would you become an IT technician?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 08-01-2020 22:13
No problem here! I've had training and classes so its natural for me.....but last class was c. 1998 I'm quite behind the times! Only my self-updating via online journals etc I still receive.

Would you not talk for a day for $100?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 09-01-2020 03:43
Yes.

Would you only eat Krispy Kreme donuts for the rest of your life?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 09-01-2020 18:36
I don't know....haven't had all their flavors...now Dunkin' Donuts I've eaten and tried most of their flavors so maybe that one...

Of course you can just spoon out the coagulated saturated fat from my blood vessels for a blood test after a few months, no needle will work!

So I return the request with:

Would you like some cheesecake?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-01-2020 01:08
Yes, one piece please.

Would you call your secret admirer to tell him/her that you love him/her? It might be embarrassing at first, though.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-01-2020 01:59
Hmmm then they would not be secret anymore....
Which at some point I guess everyone does if they want to "break the ice" I guess you're pushing the issue saying would you call "suddenly today" , then the answer is no...not ready!!!

Would you take candy from a baby?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-01-2020 02:14
No, let the baby have a lollipop.

Would you do anything for love (as Meatloaf sings)?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-03-2020 01:08
As long as I'm shy, I certainly wouldn't.

Would you spend a full rainy afternoon in a room with only a piano/guitar, paper sheets and a pen, and probably a dictaphone too?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 16-03-2020 04:55
* offtopic :
[Didn't think of you as shy Celine---at least outwardly from multiple postings over the years I've known you here ]

Why of course Celine! My methods of creating music...but not a "Dictaphone" as I always play to an "audience" of at least one for immediate feedback on how the song evolves, so I'd take a live secretary who can do musical notation as fast as I play (that is always hardest for me....to remember the melody PLUS the cords I just played and writing it down AS I play [I do have a computer program on my Yamaha, that attempts to do that---but with so many errors I have to correct over slow hours of work!]

Would you enjoy a quiet romantic dinner with whomever your special someone is at an out of the way, nicely decorated restaurant?

* offtopic :
[A big thank you for answering Scott's "Meatloaf" question, 2 months ago 1-9-20---which froze this topic for so long....I was thinking hard and long of answers I could..then could not give here---and came up empty]
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-03-2020 04:43
Not now, since all of them are closed, but I wish I would.

Would you watch television more than you usually do, during those "stay home" days?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-03-2020 05:26
* offtopic :
[Sorry, I wrote the posting when they were still open in France, and quite "quiet" as people were staying away already]

Of course..... TIME FOR ,..what does everyone call that habit?....oh yes.. "BINGEWATCHING"
See a whole season's worth of 22 episodes in one 23 hour day (with bathroom breaks of course, 22 hrs takes 23 to see)

Would you pet a friendly, large wild animal out in its habitat, if someone who knows their behavior, says its ok?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 12-02-2022 00:09
I guess I already have one.

Would you get the COVID vaccine shot if you were a woman expecting a baby?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 12-02-2022 00:34
Of course! To protect my little innocent baby that knows not of politics and COVID arguments.....It will come into the world already protected against COVID, as that is the process that the vaccine does to protect everyone!

Would you answer a game link someone just posted, meaning they are currently "live" online,
OR one that is years and years old, so you cannot know if they are really ever going to reply back to your game posting with something new too?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 12-02-2022 15:47
Go to one that had no answer for years.

Would you go vegetarian, but let yourself tempt by meat once in a while?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 16 dias atrás
Sure, no problem with that, as long as I can enjoy a celebratory dinner once in a while cooked perfectly!

Would you collaborate on a song or even a poem with someone else?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16 dias atrás
I put words over another person's music, but that was 20 years ago. Neither he nor I were satisfied.

Would you appear in some silly TV show which has a fart contest?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 15 dias atrás
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Would you place an order at a restaurant in a language that is not your native one?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15 dias atrás
I have and it was Italian!

Would you remove a few cushions off the couch, so that your pet could sleep on it?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 14 dias atrás
No pets at the current time. But when I had pets, they never got near the couches. Too big to fit anyway!

Would you travel within your country to see the exact totality of a rare eclipse (Moon blocking out the Sun to night? )
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14 dias atrás
Shame for you, I missed this one. I don't think I would.

Would you wipe your hands on your clothes only?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 12 dias atrás
No......would need me to wash my clothing more often if I did that, especially if outer sweaters/jackets got the swiping!

Would you post a playlist of songs you liked publicly?
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: