LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 2
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
FCHScheergirl
FCHScheergirl | 14-06-2003 19:35
Taking this off of the "Do You" game I figure we can do the same thing ony with "would you" instead of "do you".

Would you be a vegitarian for $$?
3,101 até 3,125 de 3,152 comentários
página 125 de 127
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 21-12-2019 14:05
I already have done that.

Would you cut your hair after facing a few disappointments?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 21-12-2019 14:52
No, cutting hair does not occur for me when I face disappointments no matter how many!

[Ok will answer all of these the same and copy this over: Here we have hair donation for those children, etc who have cancer chemotherapy, people cut off long hair and donate it...or go entirely bald in sympathy for the friend/relative/even stranger who is bald too from chemotherapy......OTHER THAN THAT ONE INSTANCE I do not feel cutting hair has or had any significance to me since the time and famous story of Samson and Delilah!!!!]

Would you reach high up on a shelf to get something, or would you use a mechanical extra length device to get it or get a chair/ladder, OR would you call someone for help in getting it so you don't fall and hurt yourself just getting something small and innocent like a extra salt shaker down that you really didn't need anyway?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 21-12-2019 18:14
Use a ladder.

Would you keep on meditating during misunderstood days?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 21-12-2019 20:41
Yes, if it helps me to keep calm when everyone else is upset with me!

Would you write your thoughts down first, before typing them in a computer for a posting so you can read them over before it says you only have 15 minutes to edit them before they are permanently on the Internet???
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 21-12-2019 22:24
No, since I'm running out of thoughts with this cold.

Would you avoid swallowing ice cubes in your drink if they were small?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-12-2019 00:01
OH OH Celine has a cold!
Run and get hot thermal packs to keep you warm!
Steaming hot tea kettles, lots of fluids!
Cold medications as required depending upon if you are sneezing, coughing, aching, etc etc

OK I'M STOPPING!

Don't want to strain any part of you...me and Scott will continue for a while without you...you can rejoin us when you feel well enough again!

Celine's answer: I don't like swallowing ice cubes...I'm a cruncher!!!!

Scott's Question: Would you find a way to get over to France to help Celine get over her cold sooner?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 24-12-2019 10:36
No, my passport is expired. I cannot. Sorry guys.

Would you be disappointed if you found out someone who you admired is (or was) a drug addict/user? [I can tell some of the story if you want to know in a future post.]
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-12-2019 10:54
Well, I don't care that much.

Would you write poems about unrequited love/friendship?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 24-12-2019 10:55
Maybe. Depends on the person.

Would you have a one night stand with someone at the bar?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-12-2019 12:51
I've had one, but not at a bar.

Would you cancel a performance for health reasons?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-12-2019 22:13
Sorry, answer is no.....
Been highly paid--and you don't bow out for anything other than "you are at death's door"
For as the famous saying goes...,..

The Show Must Go On!!!!!!

* offtopic :
[Scott: if and when there is opening in here or elsewhere... you are welcome to share the drug addict story as cautionary tale...if it helps you to discuss it in public]

Would you give someone else, a token of appreciation when they are feeling down, or under the weather with any type of illness, so that your generosity and kindness will bring them up higher and awaken their good and light side to overcome whatever is ailing or making them so down?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 25-12-2019 03:48
If it will help them out, why not?

Would you like it it Christmas never existed?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-12-2019 04:03
Do you mean the real meaning of Christmas as birth of Christ? That would change entire world history too, would it not?
No. that would not be good overall.

Would you play on a professional sports team (you choose your fav sport)?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 25-12-2019 10:52
Probably not.

* offtopic :
Story time. A YouTube star I admire admitted to having a drug problem! I was so surprised! He or she said he or she used weed and coke. He or she said he or she no longer does it. I was shocked as I wouldn't think he or she would do that.

Would you be surprised to find out someone had a drug problem?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-12-2019 17:27
Certainly! Who wouldn't?

Would you shoot a video that would look "dated"?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-12-2019 17:31
Why not? People spend MILLIONS making feature length films that are called "period pieces" as they accurately reflect some period in history, so why not shooting a video that looks like its a video from the 70's 80's or 90's
Its a challenge to find and make everything look right in the screen!
I don't want a car in the background like the error that got all the way through to final showing of "Lord of The Rings"
(Why don't you all get in the car and drive to attack the castle--instead of walking in the mud and rain??? )

Would you idly and loudly crack your knuckles when annoyed and waiting in line, or for something to happen, someone to call?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-12-2019 19:49
Not that much.

Would you turn on the "bass" function on your radio set?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-12-2019 01:46
One has to assume I had it turned off? Bass and Treble are both necessary and if you have an equalizer they can be automatically adjusted relative to each other to make perfectly in tune, pitched music for the ears!

Would you like some cheesecake?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 26-12-2019 10:16
Yes, please.

Would you ever try cocaine because your best friend did and wanted you to? [Going with my storytime above].
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-12-2019 14:04
Easy answer...NO NEVER---not even if "everyone is doing it" the excuse children give their parents when caught doing drugs, smoking, drinking, etc etc

Would you ever report and/or turn in a friend, co-worker, relative who was abusing drugs, alcohol, etc and a danger to themselves or others?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 28-12-2019 11:58
I would talk to them to stop and/or to get treatment.

Would you cry at someone's wedding?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 04-01-2020 22:32
I haven't been invited to weddings yet, but I don't think I would.

Would you take photos from a roof, but carefully?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 04-01-2020 22:52
No problem! No Vertigo!

Would you... call a celebrity if you got their private number?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 05-01-2020 05:17
Only if they allowed me to or in an emergency. I would assume they gave me their number first.

Would you be excited if an old forumer came back online? Hey KS!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-01-2020 17:53
Of course! Hope KS is just the first wave of many who re-discover LetsSingIt on Google or other places and return back!
[Unless someone can generate a whole Email list of all older members to see if they have checked out LSI recently? and give those rotating tag lines on the home page---yes its "advertisement" but that might inspire some of the older members to check it out again---unless they never left...and are just not signing in recently, or posting on Forum topics as not everyone wants to do that I know!]

Would you ever 'bit off more than you could chew'?
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: