pt

The Would You Rather Game

Seguir 1
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
JewUnit
JewUnit | 07-01-2006 03:51
So basically it's like the game "Choose" but you have to start the sentence with "Would You Rather".

A peron gives you two scenarios and you have to choose one then you follow by creating two new scenarios.

Example..

Kyle: Would you rather go swimming or go skateboarding?

John: Skateboarding

Masturbate over a turtle or feel a fat chicks ass?

------------------------------------------------------

And so fourth.. I'll start.

Would you rather eat a cow testicle or eat a chicken's turd?
1,251 até 1,275 de 1,337 comentários
página 51 de 54
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 29-11-2020 03:52
...Capital punishment...

Would you rather start your work at 9am and end at 5pm, or start at 9pm and end at 5am?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 29-11-2020 03:56
oops!! game went from page 50 to 51.. I didn't ask about "Capital punishment" in this game... so I'll ask it again for this page...

Would you rather have the ability to play one instrument (if you could) expertly, or several instruments all middling?

* offtopic :
Unless...I just had a late, misplaced thought... your answer "capital punishment" is what you'd prefer to playing ANY musical instrument?? Is that what you meant? and I often misinterpret being from the English not French speaking world?

and the answer to your question: I've done both exactly on same days too.. either one is ok by me... "night owl"....do you
remember? that is how I got that way!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 29-11-2020 03:58
...Capital punishment...

Would you rather have a "standard" March night or a deeper November night?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 19-12-2020 19:50
Deeper, more meaningful November night please!

Would you rather sing a simple melody that others can catch on quickly and join you OR be impressive with your vocal range and sing a song that no one else can match you with? ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 20-12-2020 00:47
I like being the soloist. As I'm into sentimental and dreamy music and lyrics, helping me so much for relaxation, I could go with a song that has some vocal crescendo.

Would you rather suck your fingertips or use a napkin after eating anything sticky?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 21-12-2020 23:46
I can do both... be informal when needed or wear in a pocket and use a neatly folded handkerchief like our newly elected President tends to do, so depends upon whom I'm with!

Would you rather hear a song once on radio and try to find right away by searching, OR listen to it many times before making a decision to locate the lyrics? {using the LetsSingIt site of course!!!!!}
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 22-12-2020 03:03
At first try, it happens (but got wrong on the artist/group since I don't know all of them)!

Would you rather watch ladybugs in the grass or red graffiti on a wall?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-12-2020 05:56
OHHHHHHHH I got a younger photo of me...and 100000's of ladybugs... but I don't post things like that as it would gross everyone out so I'd prefer to watch the ever helpful ladybugs that eat even smaller bugs, that eat everything else that is green and beautiful!

Would you rather suddenly sneeze into the crook of your arm/elbow or your hand?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 23-12-2020 07:21
Into my elbow. Once I have sneezed into my hand and realised I vomited at the same time!

Would you rather attend a classy lunch in the early afternoon or a nightly poetry session (writing, not reading)?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-12-2020 08:28
Nightly poetry session (writing not reading) as I'm a Night owl so easy for me to do that.....and 5 minutes after the lunch....I'm hungry for more!!!

Wear something fit for your gender i.e. if a male a long tie...OR wearing something not usually considered fit for your gender --again if female wearing a tie with your blouse!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-12-2020 09:12
Something not usually considered fit for my gender, I would try it.

Would you rather turn on the radio or turn off your mind?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-12-2020 09:38
Don't want to play around with mind so I'll turn on radio of the two...

Would you rather fall asleep listening to the radio or watching television?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-12-2020 22:39
Listening to the radio.

Would you rather be awaken by a siren or hear a siren in your head when you fall asleep?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-12-2020 23:36
Awaken to a siren, at LEAST I'm refreshed ready to take action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you rather read someone's secret diary, or find out they read yours?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-12-2020 23:42
Read someone else's secret diary, I did it a few days ago.

Would you rather play country or folk when playing sudoku?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-12-2020 00:00
* offtopic :
[OOOHHHHH don't tell us here..."he/she" might read that! (or ....pssst do tell us here in this open Forum...whose secret diary was it?) curiosity never killed this cat "meow!"]

Neither! Its a numbers puzzle....I want total silence in room while playing while waiting my turn for something, etc..

Would you rather be closer to first in line for the new Coronavirus vaccine shot? OR near the end of the line?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-12-2020 00:02
* offtopic :
I can't tell you whose it was.

End of the line.

Would you rather spill the beans or keep a secret to yourself?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-12-2020 00:07
* offtopic :
[That's ok--you are being gracious there.......I see thinking about that generated the next question to ask me! ]

I'd keep it to myself....but I'd be hopping up and down one foot on the other just about to explode in front of the person who does not need to know it...but my mouth is shut...but hopping is a clear sign I'm going to be in trouble either way!

Would you rather eat a vegetarian dish that contained beans, or one that was bean-less?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-12-2020 01:21
Don't know. The bean ones would have my choice anyway.

Would you rather watch a TV programme right when it is aired or the replay to watch it sometime later?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-12-2020 01:42
I like both for different reasons.....What if I fall asleep during the longer live show and miss part of it? Replay I can rewind to where I fell asleep and not miss a single word! Don't know which I'd prefer all the time over the other!

Would you rather listen to a radio show that chose all of its own playlists of music, or one that you could call in and request songs you (and other listeners) liked to hear?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-12-2020 04:15
Good question. When I'm up at 8pm I can listen to anything, as long as most would please me.

Would you rather wear the first necklace/ring/bracelet/glasses you find first when opening the drawer, or choose carefully either of them, before a performance?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-12-2020 04:20
* offtopic :
[Thank you for that answer]

Yes, I always am VERY choosy about everything I do or wear out in public.

Would you rather watch a movie you've seen already and know all the words and music to so it feels familiar, OR strike out on your own with a brand new movie, not even reviewed yet to see something you've not seen before? [i.e. "Titanic" is on right now---but I saw it already so I'm here too]
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-12-2020 06:55
Probably the new ones.

Would you rather use oval or rectangular frames for photos on the wall?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-12-2020 11:44
Depends upon the photo...for the older portraits they usually look nicer in ovals, for modern photos and landscapes or other objects you get MORE in the frame of the photo with a rectangular or square even frame. Its on a picture by picture basis between you and the framer ...I've done a lot lately before COVID so I know this well for 2020!

Would you rather sip a hot drink or a cold drink through a straw?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-12-2020 21:12
Cold drink.

Would you rather drink a shot with a woman on vacation or have toast with a man on occasion?
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: