pt

What Do You Hate About LetsSingIt?

Seguir 1
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
aledv13
aledv13 | 21-12-2005 03:52
well i am wonderin because i do hate somethings about letssingit which are...

1. People offending u- i mean i just hate when people just start to call u a B and all that crap and people talk behind ur backs and all that that sucks!
2. the chat- i mean the chat its kinda lame they just let you put like a sentence and thats all i mean everyone wants to put a whole lot!!! but i think that they dont want to make it really crowed it!!!

and now what do u hate???
126 até 150 de 150 comentários
página 6 de 6
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 30-09-2014 04:41
I don't think anyone else cares as much. Why do you think you are going to drop down to silver? You do just as much, if not more work than I do. And I won't be losing my status.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 30-09-2014 04:43
The VIP system changes depending on how long you've been a member and how active you are on the site. The longer you stick around and the more active you are, the more VIP points you receive and your VIP status increases.

I can't remember if this is something in particular we discussed as forum mods, Celine. I know that Ray has brought changes to our attention before, whether it was in a new thread or in a chat.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-09-2014 05:16
Lol that was probably the most ridiculous thing I've read.

Nothing.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 07:11
So he took that decision in our backs? And why did people accept that their VIP status was now updated daily? IDC. IDWK.
And I won't be losing my status.
So you mean you won't go to silver or gold next month, right?
The VIP system changes depending on how long you've been a member and how active you are on the site. The longer you stick around and the more active you are, the more VIP points you receive and your VIP status increases.
Well, I knew that, thanks Jenn, but why isn't it updated monthly anymore? I hate consulting my "base points" everyday.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-09-2014 10:42
How hard is it to understand??
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 15:32
Well I'm sure that 100 points doesn't equal elite, but 1,000 equals elite, yes!

Goodbye.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-09-2014 15:50
Oh Celine. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-10-2014 02:46
The other thing I hate is this one. Sarah told me that super artist mods can't transfer comments to another song. She's right but... Do I have to call a forum mod to transfer the comments to the right page?

Who said no?
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 24-10-2014 02:57
Forum mods can't transfer them either. Comments can't be transfered.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-10-2014 03:07
OK, and I don't like the "transfer artist to another artist mod" function either, since I don't use it. I click "unmod", that's all.

Please, let me sacrifice again on this site, since I have 6 tasks to do as an artist mod, please!
Savagrus
Savagrus | 08-01-2015 19:41
I'm afraid my music is not what is wanted here. I can't get by the gobbledygook. Being a Grammy award nominee is not enough. by by.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 08-01-2015 20:09
Post your lyrics here and I will add them for you. All I have seen you add is variations of this. I believe you were submitting your lyrics in the "comment" section instead of the "lyrics" section.

Post them here or send them to me in a message, I will add them right away.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-01-2015 21:03
Being a Grammy award nominee is not enough.

Just lol.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 09-01-2015 00:05
Hmm...if he is who he says he is, he actually did help produce a Grammy nominated folk album actually. Kendall Morse
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-01-2015 00:19
I smell a troll and it's not me.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-02-2015 20:29
Too many things.
- The fact I cannot edit my posts because my ban meter is above 5%.
- The YT link in the forum, that I refused.
- The fact I cannot show or hide forum posts, just like showing or hiding tracklists for the albums.
- The current forum admin, I have never been in good terms with her.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 13-04-2015 04:05
Definitely, the quote feature sucks and you can't edit your post if you made some type of error. :S
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 14-04-2015 01:50
Yeah, I really don't know why there isn't an edit function here, as well as a post deletion feature. Basically makes it so that if you post something here, it's set in stone and you can't alter it or take it back unless you get a mod to do so. Literally this is the only forum I've been to that's like that and I've always had issues with that.
MastersaArmsFan
MastersaArmsFan | 14-04-2015 03:34
Lack of editing functionality.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-05-2015 19:16
The current "edit song" function. I have to click "contribute", then "edit song" every time.

And by the way, should "edit song" be named differently?
I'm listening to Rihanna's "SOS" and I complain about it everytime since I can't a "real version" of this track i.e. without the "Tainted Love" sample. I really need to put a version of this song without! Same lyrics and voice, but a different melody.

By "edit song" it means removing the other songs' samples, changing the melody, not only the lyrics or the video... Unfortunate me.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15-11-2015 00:28
So many things! I have the feeling that LSI isn't a music site anymore - if I can only edit lyrics and not songs. Freedom of speech, you know what it means?

Now, here is the truth hidden between 2 lies. I feel sorry because I mistook the LSI Forum Awards for the LSI Awards, a different ceremony for artists mods only. Because the forum is not what makes LSI's force, but the artist mods, more than the artists they care of, may they from majors or independent labels. Ladies and gentlemen...

(Sounds of thunder, then take a deep breath)
Have you ever carded any artist mod for posting rude lyrics and rude albums?
For spamming with many albums and songs in a row?
For putting the right album to the wrong artist?
For writing all the song titles in capital letters?
Can super artists mod card lyrics and albums anyway?
(End of thunder)

Please, I have done such great work for 10 years, that promotion as a super artist mod is the best thing I have ever had here, so do not let me down!
(Face the audience again, wiping my tears)

Yes! That is what I prefer on LSI : adding and editing albums, artists and songs.

But I hate putting comments on so many songs and albums! Don't you think it should be time to remove that section, either the best comments ever or the worst ever? This way, people will not say they like or do not like it, not even deny any plagiarism case.
The "about" section is such a good idea. I am the magic expert in samples and covers.

Yes, those artist mods! I do not forget you, no matter how hard you try! Any artist mod can be a forumer but the opposite does not sound the same. These who have been members for 10 years must continue moderating artists, and those for a year will have to prove more. Still I have not updated my list for 10 years... But here are the ones I'd like to thank :
Jess_Keko, knowitall, luigi_ish, arella, venusboy, NorthernBoy, Sailor_Robert, Plantagenet, Luialts and so many others that I have already named... Thank you so much! What would LSI be without you?

I have celebrated my 10 years of LSI last year and modding artists is the best thing that could ever happen to me. I would like to thank Ray and Aisha for allowing me to do so – because of you, I would not have ended up crying in the bathroom.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 08-11-2019 07:23
So many things... Again. Excluding the super artist mod function which is the best function ever.

I really, really cannot understand why history keeps repeating, it's like treating in-the-moon thirtysomethings as rowdy. But I'm not a rowdy one, I am just in a poetic mood (and not mod, no names given by respect) and deserved a round of applause more than being condemned to silence, put in a corner of the classroom and both hands in the back, not even humming or sobbing. Neither a huge fan of social networks which cannot help, nor of Wikipedia which isn't 100% accurate, nor a "deaf dumb and blind" person. No respect for timezones (past 10pm), no respect for beautiful writing, no respect for being hurt a number of times including when I say things that apparently were not serious or dangerous - mostly in late October/early November. My wise coworker (also my guiding light in this time of sorrow and nostalgia), my art-loving parents and my comforting cat are there to support and give me some bona fide encouragement... Because all of them know that I broke the codes by putting things differently, and according to the former three, I did it well, mostly to overcome my accentuated shyness.

No, I admit that history repeating is deffo far from being what I love most. I did avoid a hunger strike this time, so I went into meditation and hypnosis. I became mesmerized by an extraordinary singer-lyricist, that's why. Well... *In tears* Anxiety is my enemy and what would cause me anxiety on this forum would re-open wounds in my heart (like celebrating the anniversary of a post-breakup depression, which sounds completely faulty). Listening to Alpha and OD on mint sweets might seem a boring and useless thing 2U... But... *Handkerchief in hand* This year has been terribly ripped off, I won't explain again why, life has thrown more defeats in my way than ever but gave me small victories, too.
I did not realise that my posts would be longer than everyone thought, I was not posting in the most popular thread to cause a waste of time, my writing was simply my mood of the day that I wanted to share, not my personal diary that I would keep in notebooks away from public eyes, more than being a waste of words - not a complainer, not even being the most egotistic poster ever (no names given by respect) with those "I-don't-give-a-care" posts about others, cause actually, all of you would actually give a little care about others when you don't know them in person. Overusing the "How are you doing" thread would not encourage me since I don't often receive positive smurfing after (no names given by respect). And most of all, I would not end in hospital like my dad did the day after we celebrated an important family day - that was not anxiety at all for him, just a about-once-a-year recurring heart problem that had not happened for 6 years or so.

I do not know how to thrive with ongoing situations I do not feel responsible of, they seem to multiply since last spring/last summer, the autumn wind has launched its forces against us and we cannot stop them - if anyone prevents me to put my mood of the day in, well, don't force me to leave angrily since meditation really helps me : and music, too, is there to help me meditating. Not caring about future technology, hu-uh.

Listen, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't smoke, but I'm fine and optimistic, I did my role well as an advisor/guide like my coworker did to me, not trying to beat silly records of the longest posts - this was done by complete accident/unpurposely. I was asking for encouragement, I was encouraging people, peaceful/kind/completely relaxed and not being silly/trickful/violent in one way or another. This world is filled with too much hate and violence, including verbal violence in posts, while I'm longing for this to be put down like weapons. The claw of the past would actually fill us with calm instead. I feel like the most poetic but also the least loved one too, not even posting anything silly/boring/useless/unusual that the wind would take in one blow. Eyes would be swollen for 2 weeks of sadness and... (Deep breath) Too many attacks against my words that come straight from the heart would accelerate my heartbeat and deliver more tears, I'm hypersensitive to this, ya know. I wanted to show the best I could deliver during hard times, overcoming shyness, and not being angry at all. I would even hide my tears behind sunglasses or go to sleep, if I had to leave this place for a while (less than a full day) - you have a different opinion over there, putting my mood down to sleep, instead of helping me overcoming such hard times as people do here. And if my posts do more than 6 paragraphs, that's because I don't actually see how much I'm typing in the "pop out" box while in such a sad/nostalgic + meditating/hypnotized mood. Sorry, I have no plans of opening a blog - my coworker posts his own poems on his (no URL given at his request) and I have to encourage him, since he's had hard times too (been abused at work some years ago and feeling fragile).

And if anyone could be more precise on the "content updated of your artists" section so super artist mods can actually see what it's about, instead of getting the artist name only... It's just the tip of the iceberg for super artist mods.

Deffo a bona fide super artist mod who needs encouragement and not pressure from peers. i hear somebody call me to stop writing, so I do now. Thank you.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 08-11-2019 10:53
#1. Ray does so many great ideas here...I almost hate posting in this thread just to reply to another post!

#2. Rather (is it already done?) start a thread called "What Do You LOVE About LetsSingIt?

#3. Anyway.... Celine wrote many good things in the post above...
I wanted to cut and paste into Randomness...but again some will complain that its from another thread and those things in another thread should be retained in that thread..

Even if they are good enough for the Randomness thread instead:

Here are my excerpts:

Excluding the super artist mod function which is the best function ever.

Great Celine! Lets start a new thread: "What Do You LOVE About LetsSingIt?"
(Please?)

I am just in a poetic mood (and not mod, no names given by respect) and deserved a round of applause !!
more than being condemned to silence, put in a corner of the classroom and both hands in the back, not even humming or sobbing. Neither a huge fan of social networks which cannot help, nor of Wikipedia which isn't 100% accurate, nor a "deaf dumb and blind" person. No respect for timezones (past 10pm), no respect for beautiful writing, no respect for being hurt a number of times including when I say things that apparently were not serious or dangerous - mostly in late October/early November. My wise coworker (also my guiding light in this time of sorrow and nostalgia), my art-loving parents and my comforting cat are there to support and give me some bona fide encouragement... Because all of them know that I broke the codes by putting things differently, and according to the former three, I did it well, mostly to overcome my accentuated shyness.

Keep writing Celine! You can write in TWO languages fluently!
That is a success!

life has thrown more defeats in my way than ever but gave me small victories, too.

I did not realise that my posts would be longer than everyone thought, I was not posting in the most popular thread to cause a waste of time, my writing was simply my mood of the day that I wanted to share, not my personal diary that I would keep in notebooks away from public eyes, more than being a waste of words - not a complainer, not even being the most egotistic poster ever (no names given by respect) with those "I-don't-give-a-care" posts about others, cause actually, all of you would actually give a little care about others when you don't know them in person. Overusing the "How are you doing" thread would not encourage me since I don't often receive positive smurfing after (no names given by respect). And most of all, I would not end in hospital like my dad did the day after we celebrated an important family day - that was not anxiety at all for him, just a about-once-a-year recurring heart problem that had not happened for 6 years or so.

I hope your dad is doing well now!

I do not know how to thrive with ongoing situations I do not feel responsible of, they seem to multiply since last spring/last summer, the autumn wind has launched its forces against us and we cannot stop them - if anyone prevents me to put my mood of the day in, well, don't force me to leave angrily since meditation really helps me : and music, too, is there to help me meditating. Not caring about future technology, hu-uh.

Listen, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't smoke, but I'm fine and optimistic, I did my role well as an advisor/guide like my coworker did to me, not trying to beat silly records of the longest posts - this was done by complete accident/unpurposely. I was asking for encouragement, I was encouraging people, peaceful/kind/completely relaxed and not being silly/trickful/violent in one way or another. This world is filled with too much hate and violence, including verbal violence in posts, while I'm longing for this to be put down like weapons. The claw of the past would actually fill us with calm instead. I feel like the most poetic but also the least loved one too, not even posting anything silly/boring/useless/unusual that the wind would take in one blow. Eyes would be swollen for 2 weeks of sadness and... (Deep breath) Too many attacks against my words that come straight from the heart would accelerate my heartbeat and deliver more tears, I'm hypersensitive to this, ya know. I wanted to show the best I could deliver during hard times, overcoming shyness, and not being angry at all. I would even hide my tears behind sunglasses or go to sleep, if I had to leave this place for a while (less than a full day) - you have a different opinion over there, putting my mood down to sleep, instead of helping me overcoming such hard times as people do here.

And if my posts do more than 6 paragraphs, that's because I don't actually see how much I'm typing in the "pop out" box while in such a sad/nostalgic + meditating/hypnotized mood. Sorry, I have no plans of opening a blog - my coworker posts his own poems on his (no URL given at his request) and I have to encourage him, since he's had hard times too (been abused at work some years ago and feeling fragile).

Me too Celine! Meee Toooo! I just type in a little box and voila!
Its a super page long posting! *sigh*

Deffo a bona fide super artist mod who needs encouragement and not pressure from peers.

i hear somebody call me to stop writing, so I do now. Thank you.

*looks around* Wasn't me Celine! Wasn't me Celine!

You're welcome!

Post again! (Hopefully in "What Do You LOVE About LetsSingIt" Thread!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-11-2019 12:23
I hate that were not the number one go to site.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 23-11-2019 03:14
Go ahead, moderatores. Please accept this one. If I were you, I uberschall approve the submissions. Could you tell me why I have been rejected, Doc?
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: