LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt

Guys-Girl's Hockey-Joke?Or Let Them Play?

Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Hockey4God
Hockey4God | 29-10-2005 15:24
What do you guys think of the new trend of girl's hockey? let me just say the guys here arent too encouraging. Do you think its good were playing or are we just ruining the sport?

3RoCkErOfThErInK
9 comentários
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 29-10-2005 15:26
Who's going to even watch women play hockey? By the way, are you done making threads yet?
Hockey4God
Hockey4God | 29-10-2005 15:27
Whats that supposed to mean?
Htd1
Htd1 | 29-10-2005 15:27
I coach a girls team, as well as a guys team, and also a co-ed team.. well, some of the girls here are better than the guys. I say keep playing. haha chick hockey is funny.. they're always yelling at eachother, and the shit they come up with is so freakin funny..
danastasia
danastasia | 29-10-2005 22:38
I used to go to an all boys' school, and there was an all girls' school opposite, both with hockey teams. I played in goal for the boys' team...as you can imagine there was the usual rivalry between teams with us generally saying we were better than the girls (as you do) until we actually decided on having a match.

We were really cocky, really convinced we were going to win. After all we were fitter, stronger, sexier, right? We were so sure we were going to win and we let them know it. What we didn't know, until the game, is that the girls' school had 3 England players. We only had a couple of country players.

We won 10 - 0. Ha!
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 29-10-2005 22:40
Coed hockey will stop after some big guys decide to check some girl and kill her or something.
danastasia
danastasia | 29-10-2005 22:41
Oh hang on, you meant ice hockey.

We'd probably still win.
italianbliss03
italianbliss03 | 16-04-2007 08:13
I think its lame. I wish I was a guy so I could play hockey harder. Girls are lame when it comes to getting hurt.
rockerchili
rockerchili | 24-05-2007 19:23
I think its so stupid to think that boys are always better than girls at hockey!!! I know so many girls that play hockey and are so much better than some boys! my best friend plays in a boys team and she is one of the best in the team...
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 02-10-2009 08:43
let the girls play in their own leagues.. it can't be worse than the WNBA.. actually, it probably is way worse. Let women play, but only with other women because of their physical inferiority to men
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: