LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
DannyB
DannyB | 06-08-2005 14:39
Grrr, they do it randomly all the time. They're have music going on at 12am all you can hear is the base

0.o

And now they've posted a piece of paper saying there having a party and it'll be going on 'until the late hours of the night' which is great obviously..

I hate them sometimes
26 até 45 de 45 comentários
página 2 de 2
DannyB
DannyB | 06-08-2005 16:43
Hmm well now they're talking jibberish into a microphone, or it could be swa-he-lee
Punky_fish100
Punky_fish100 | 06-08-2005 17:28
lol.
My neighbours on one side have two kids both under 4 so they're loud during the day untill they run out of fuel at night. But the one on the other side goes out every Friday night and comes home drunk as a skunk at 3am, its really funny actually becaue you can hear him and his friends tripping over everything and knocking milk bottles over, then they go and play pool in his room. hehe.
snu16
snu16 | 06-08-2005 17:29
my neighbor is so hott
andro
andro | 06-08-2005 17:37
My mother got me a poster once with the slogan...

"Love thy neighbour...

(even if he plays the trombone)"
Squareheaddude
Squareheaddude | 06-08-2005 17:58
I live in a building .... i dunno any of my neighbors...do u think there are hot girls? i shall explore
andro
andro | 06-08-2005 18:01
There might be... You never know. Maybe an underwear model lives on the top floor or something
Dekar
Dekar | 06-08-2005 18:08
I say when the neighbors are annoying you, get Hannah over there, and both of you act like nudists, just wear jewellry, and make your neighbors uncomfortable.
Jaff
Jaff | 06-08-2005 18:10
My neighbours on one side have two kids both under 4 so they're loud during the day

Ha! There's 25 houses in my actual neighbourhood, and 100's behind that, and most of the houses in my neighbourhood have little kids... it never used to be like that but all the old people moved out & young familys moved in. They play out all day & leave their bikes in the middle of the road so people have to get out of their cars & move them to get by. They also go out alot, the people on the left, and come back shouting at 2am, but we deal with it...

We dont speak to our neighbours on the right hand side much, but pass the time of day with the rest...
MonkeySpanky
MonkeySpanky | 06-08-2005 22:36
dont get me started. weve called the cops on our neighbors. weve argued with them non stop. they've threatened us a few times. weve thereatened them a few times. and they Beat their children non stop! omg i hate them soo much!
ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 06-08-2005 22:47
My neighbours are actually ok...

... one of them fills drinks champayne in a paddling pool... their about 30ish...
ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 06-08-2005 23:05
ps - they don't have kids...
HYPNOTiSED
HYPNOTiSED | 06-08-2005 23:21
my old korean neighbor used to fish through my trashcans to look for stuff to keep.
X9463M
X9463M | 06-08-2005 23:26
the only neighbours i had problems with are gone now so its all good.there are times when the music is too loud, but i can live with that unless its britney spears at 12pm when i have school the next day
* offtopic :
hey sometimes u can find really cool stuff in the garbage!
...not that i go look for things in the garbage cans but....yeah
lepper_messiah
lepper_messiah | 06-08-2005 23:40
MY neighbours are c----. Thank f--- they are moving.
Cheesey_B
Cheesey_B | 06-08-2005 23:47
666 the number of the beast!
lepper_messiah
lepper_messiah | 06-08-2005 23:49
666 the one for you and me!!!!!!!!
DeadTeddyBear
DeadTeddyBear | 06-08-2005 23:53
my neighbours are always playing their damn guitars

the oldest is a year younger thna me.. it pissed him off when i told his brother i was seeing a band he adored live lol

also cause his daddy is a cop they're spoilt

they're stuck up (what more do you expect from people who live on the richest road in my town) and they think thy're so much better 'cause they listen to AC/DC

lepper_messiah
lepper_messiah | 07-08-2005 00:16
AC/DC kick snatch
sweet_J_
sweet_J_ | 07-08-2005 06:56
Ugh. My old neighbor was clearly psycho. No joke. One night she tried to lock my mother in to the basement of the apartment...a couple hours later my brother came home and he started hitting him and calling him outrageous names. She called the cops on us...yes us. She did go to the hospital for a week though...a mental health one, so that just concludes that she needed it.

We had always been quiet and payed our rent on time. This lady was the landlord's daughter. Guess who had to move out? That's right us.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 04-03-2021 01:34
Sorry for the bitter smile.

Haven't had heard them for months but now they're disturbing us (not only our flat, but people from other flats too) again. Seems like our neighbours downstairs, who have been living here for 10 years but disturbing us since late 2013, can't stand the noise coming from our flat above theirs : so they bang on walls and radiators, even shout at times, and it's not new. 3 years ago, they did call the police, and so the police came to our flat (I was probably sleeping), my parents had to explain everything (our neighbours allegedly think I was the noisiest from our flat - that is wrong) and then, nothing else.

Two months ago, I guess, my mother was assaulted by our neighbours downstairs while in the lift (they accused her of wearing high heels every time, even at night) - she took it very badly. And yesterday, my parents had to go to the police station (they had previously written a letter to our neighbours, but none of them picked it in the mail). But tonight, it's bringing me down, they messed around at about 9:30pm (and I wasn't the loudest one here IMHO). While she was about to go to sleep, my mother had to call the police once or twice, so they went downstairs and both our neighbours were fined - that was a decision they didn't like because they kept on banging on walls and shouting louder after the police was gone - my father walked somewhat loudly, too, but not on purpose at about 11pm. (The policemen couldn't do anything else than fine the neighbours. Those can't stand my father getting up from the armchair either.)

And I haven't been much noisy tonight... I think I almost lost my voice. Both my parents tell me I'm not the loudest of the 3, even though I did shout at them a few times. Well, can't we walk properly at night without being disturbed? And I purposely don't wear shoes/boots/slippers, only socks.

And may I tell the flat downstairs is larger, so they have more than one bedroom (theirs is below mine), and they don't bang on walls and radiators when I sometimes sing late at night.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: