pt

Letters You'll Never Send

Seguir 9
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
cairowinters
cairowinters | 23-06-2005 03:40
Pretty simple - just post a letter to someone (girl you'd love to ask out, school teacher, president of your country, man on the moon etc) that you'd love to send, but can't for whatever reason (too shy, it's illegal, no money for stamps, etc).
851 até 869 de 869 comentários
página 35 de 35
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-07-2014 02:42
Yikes. ^
MastersaArmsFan
MastersaArmsFan | 15-07-2014 05:19
*warning offensive and immature language*
Dr. Bonner,
Why the **** did you make my mom wait over 2 hours and never see her? She made that appointment over a month ago. You have no since of time management or staff management. What kind of worthless shit leaves a wheelchair bound woman alone in an exam room for over an hour? No one even checked on her for almost 90 minutes. You had 2 Physician's Assistants and 1 Nurse Practitioner doing nothing. I know because I was in the front waiting room listening to them gossip behind the front desk. Your RN is the only one who ever even spoke to my mom, until we were leaving. Neither of us even saw your face. I'm glad we left when we did. If we hadn't I would have told you to wake the **** up, and realize that your patient's time is just as valuable as your own. She was in tears when we left and it was your damn fault. Manage your staff more efficiently. You are an insult to doctors, and I didn't think highly of doctors before this.
Angry Ass Daughter

* offtopic :
Edited for swearing. Please avoid the f-word. /Mod
MastersaArmsFan
MastersaArmsFan | 15-07-2014 05:21
*sense not since*
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-07-2014 10:44
Are you kidding me...
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-07-2014 17:41
Inspector Éric...

Not that I don't like you, but I've heard that you've checked my private e-mails while I was sleeping, this morning. You may be the inspector but I've told you not to check mine and Katia's. Remember that I have been a member of that website for... Next year, that will be 10 years (I'm sure, April 2005). So, I've sent those e-mails for the staff of that website. Everytime, I came back the following day and I noticed they did a nice work. So, who's the inspector now, me or you?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 16-07-2014 21:30
I miss talking to you. I feel like things are different now - permanently. I hope we can go back to how we were, because we were good.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-07-2014 00:29
R,

Eh, whatever floats your boat.
juicy1
juicy1 | 15-08-2014 23:10
You,

I understand that 15+ years ago is a long time and that people change. I do not understand how you go from being the Mega Bitch you were in high school to now saying how mean kids are these days and how bullying is wrong and people who do it are scum. It's funny how quickly you forget your own past transgressions. But I guess that's how it always is for the bullies. You never remember all the things you said or did; how it hurt other people because you just didn't give a shit. Now, you can sit there and speak this venom at the bullies as if you were never one. Being on the receiving end, I can tell you that you will never ever EVER be forgiven for what you did and all the things you said. The people you insulted, embarrassed and degraded never forget any of it, not ANY OF IT. I watched people I knew brought to tears with your venom and now you want to say how wrong it is when it happens to your child? Karma is a bitch, and now you know the pain you caused through the tears of your own child. Your child now pays for your sins and I don't feel bad for you. I pity your child, but he/she will move on, grow up and become better than you.

I win,

Joe
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 12-09-2014 03:07
Dear Stefan,

Do you remember the last time you told me "mon amour"? We are separated now - I wish we could talk together again. Things have gone worse for me after we broke up. Did you face the same? I'm feeling more and more ashamed - for having caused your departure in late 2012.

Let's try to remember the love we had. Let's not talk about one of your close friends, I thought he was kind to me but... He wasn't...

I miss your shoulder, I miss your kisses. Your red shirt had a beautiful impact on my eyes, that's how our love began. Where were you last year? But I promise to help you again soon.

Cél
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 23-09-2014 14:29
Dear you,

You don't text someone 7 months after telling them they are pretty much the worst friend you've ever had and that they made you miserable, and tell them that you still think of them and wish them well.

Really? Because you're the only one who has thought about things in the past 7 months. But this must just be me being selfish again, you know, taking advantage of my friends and not appreciating them, right? Because like you pointed out, I don't care about anyone but myself so the only person on my mind must be me.

At first I thought the text was kinda nice or interesting, but it actually has made me pretty angry.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 03:36
Dear paparazzi,

Stop stalking me when it's 4:25am, I'm going to go crazy because of you. I don't think I'll sleep well this morning.
cutie_13
cutie_13 | 09-10-2014 05:07
Dear you,
I know I really suck right now. I have a lot going on and I get tired so easily. I'm always thinking of you, I hope I can get back on track soon.

Hope you don't hate me too much,
Em.
cutie_13
cutie_13 | 09-10-2014 05:36
Dear you,
I forgot to add something to my previous letter. I brought something to light recently, something you believed bothered me, you seemed to feel genuinely bad about it and said you wouldn't do it again but you are still doing it.
I'm not upset or anything, I just feel like it may be in your nature, which could be worrying. Only reason I bring it up is because I'm not sure how to deal with it if it is.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 26-03-2015 15:17
Dear younger me,

Snape is the good guy. Yeah, I know he kills Dumbledore, but, just trust me.

Future me.
Musicwizard211
Musicwizard211 | 27-03-2015 02:13
Dear M,

I know I've been quite irritable lately but you brought it on with your ridiculous behavior. Honestly, what the **** did I do for you to act like such a ****. I don't appreciate your attitude. We used to talk a lot before... what happened? I'm confused but if you don't change your attitude towards me, I see no reason for me to do so towards you. Don't act like I'm being a ***** with you because oh **** that's nothing. Some days you act very nice towards me, and other days a total ****. We were good friends in the beginning but now I really hate you for your immature behavior. I'm really done with this childish nonsense going on now. If you want to talk to me, I don't want to hear it.

Bye Forever,
Priscilla
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-05-2015 12:30
M,

I don't understand what is going on and I'd like to. How do we go from talking every day, hanging out once a week, to barely any contact for a month? I know I didn't do anything wrong this time around, so this is on you. You asked me not to make a move until you were ready, and I didn't. Everywhere this went, was taken there by you. Against every instinct, I resisted so much because I promised you I wouldn't initiate anything until you were ready.
You snuggled up to me, you kissed me, you talked about spending the rest of your life doing things with me. All of which, I was onboard for. The kiss scared you, especially with how powerful it was and I get that and the need to pull back. But I don't understand just shutting me out like this. I asked you to promise me one thing when we started back up again; that if you changed your mind or your feelings changed you would tell me. That's all I asked for, just the courtesy of being told what is going on. If you don't want this anymore, then fine. If you don't feel it anymore, fine. If you don't want to hear from me again, fine. But be an adult and say it to me.
I'm trying to hold on here and I don't know how much longer I can.

Joe
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 24-10-2015 01:31
Dear you,

You are the STUPIDEST POS I've ever met. And you're mother effing lucky that I love and respect my husband as much as I do or I'd walk my ass to your house and punch you REPEATEDLY in the face!!!!
How DARE you post false information on Facebook and try to ruin a good dealership because you can't admit you messed up. And I hope to hell you told the police the lie your father blatantly told you on the video you posted to your FB wall about your car. Since your whole family is a bunch of lazy, disability fraud, worthless, ingrates and I am embarrassed to call you in-laws. I can't even express how much I despise you right now, since I'm not supposed to know the investigation results of your car. Karma is a bitch. And you don't even feel bad about how terrible that poor mechanic that changed your oil felt or that he could have lost his job because you put in a radio that had faulty wiring but blamed it on the oil change.

I can't even. . .
Sincerely,

One PISSED OFF Cousin-in-law
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01-11-2015 05:27
Dear Sierra,

Before my ink runs out of my pen, I feel so sorry for what I've done to you 2 years ago. I really wanted to change the rules and got wrong - "majority rules" almost... Killed me.

Hope you still work there as an artist mod, I miss you a lot.

Your (broken-hearted) French pal
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-09-2021 11:02
* offtopic :
Came across this "letter I have never sent" a few days ago. I rememberd having writing it, but not sent it. Here's an edited version.

To: Scoop
Written on 27/5/2009

Finally free !

I made my decision yesterday: it's over, I'm asking for a divorce. I can't stand your station since last year, when I considered that all the music playing there isn't what I prefer. I have been in a relationship since 2005 with another local radio station, whose name I keep silent.
Last March, one of your "bloggers" decorated me with the title of "Most loyal visitor to Scooplog". It was very kind of her. OK, I'm a Scooplog visitor but please don't delete my account, I'm coming back to blogging without listening to your station. It's only a partial divorce. I explain the reasons here.

First, June 19, 2008. I listened to Music Pod and waited for the finale of Scoop Box Contest. Unfortunately, I didn't get "my fix" and changed stations during Scoop Box. Too bad you don't talk about the winner DJ C-Drik anymore ... I'm tired of it, it's over.
Then on March 7. I read on your site that there was a multi-artist concert that day, I turned on the radio at 8 p.m. and an hour later there was a soccer match. Mr. Debaert did not even reply to the message I sent him that day.
A little later, on April 29, I noticed a MyScoop Live concert at the Pop Café that day. I, who am used to listening to your multi-artist concerts from 2001 to 2006, be it Scoop Live 2001, 2002 and 2004, the 20 years, the Notte Italiana or the Cabaret, I thought that this one would also be broadcast. You know, I can't go to your concerts because I watch TV right before and don't have time to go out afterwards. It was not Mr. Ferraro, who was replacing Mr. Hecker & Mr. Agniel that day, which I want to punish: I would have liked so much to listen to Pep's and Sliimy from home ... Not Scoop Box Vintage.
It's stressful to turn on the radio for nothing! This is why I am asking for a divorce, I was faithful to you from 2001 to 2007.

But I want to remind you of the positives of your station: first the Scooplog, then you don't have a ceremony called the Scoop Awards, if you know what I'm talking about that's good enough. It seems that there would be a Scoop Academy to train the animators? This is not what I am looking for. Do not forget my case, it is rare that we speak of "radio divorce". With that, I leave with my new companion. Ciao.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: