pt

Letters You'll Never Send

Seguir 9
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
cairowinters
cairowinters | 23-06-2005 03:40
Pretty simple - just post a letter to someone (girl you'd love to ask out, school teacher, president of your country, man on the moon etc) that you'd love to send, but can't for whatever reason (too shy, it's illegal, no money for stamps, etc).
801 até 825 de 869 comentários
página 33 de 35
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 27-11-2010 01:29
Marissa,
So here I am, once again.
Its been 2 years. 2 painstakingly long years. I have my good days, my bad days and then the ones in between. There are so many nights I drive home with you on my mind. I honestly thought the memories would fade, that the flashbacks of us together would go away. Im sorry to say they havent and I still love you.
Maybe its just this time of year where it comes back. Today was the day we spent in bed, and tonight was the christmas party. Tomorrow was the day we slow danced in your living room.

Always yours, Joe
Krade
Krade | 31-12-2010 06:20
Dear Pandora,

I'm not sure how exactly you out-of-the-blue arrived at The Kill on a station that's been purely and absolutely seeded with only mellow music. But it was the song that fit my mood ever so perfectly at that moment

much love,
The Frenzy One
NameOfTheWind
NameOfTheWind | 31-12-2010 10:46
Dear me

In the new year, don't be so sad, focus on the good things in life because there will always be pain and heartache. You might never get the succes you dream about, but things happen for a reason (you have to believe that there is a reason). Believe in yourself and be that happy girl I know you are.

Love,
Myself
Krade
Krade | 23-02-2011 19:43
Hey, A

Satisfied? Satisfied excising the one good thing that came out of, that happened to you, in those 3 months of turmoil? I'd like to theorize that you like being miserable. I mean, here you are, RL is back on track after a few mentally rough months, and you commit something that makes you miserable again. Ruin something that made us happy. You really must love misery, what other motive can one muster for doing something like this?

You really just couldn't resist confessing the awkward truth. Couldn't fight that odd urge. And it's not like you're a saint, which would make the compulsion of expressing the truth as reasonable, understandable. Nah uh. You were a pathological liar for quite a while, but this, you can't hold back. Self-destruct much?

Alas, to be fair, you wanted to get rid of the frustration and helplessness. Get it off of your chest. Me, well, I wanted to prolong what I had going good. But, as is the case most of the times, you win

It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 24-02-2011 01:54
Dear ...

I hope you're happy, you know one day you'll realize there won't be a replacement for me, and personally I hope that hits you hard when I'm gone.

-Michael
Krikri
Krikri | 27-02-2011 15:24
Dear J.
thank you
poisin224
poisin224 | 27-02-2011 17:53
Dear Sarah,
You are a lousy cheating whore and I hope you and your new bf die in a fire.

-John
Krikri
Krikri | 22-03-2011 19:56
Dear me

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN YOU IDIOT??!!
just STOP IT!!

me
Krade
Krade | 22-03-2011 20:12
Mr. Sky,

You better reward for this damn selfless deed. I like surprises, but since you might mess that up, just get me a 63(-8) clone, and I'll be content.

and quit giving me symbolic answers in my dreams to issues I already know. Need I remind you of my infernal disgust towards reiterating the obvious?

Sincerely,
Mr. Light
_Nena_
_Nena_ | 30-03-2011 03:40
thank you for the beautiful song. it made me cry a little. i know it wasn't really for me, but i still appreciated it. you didn't know it, but you brightened my days. i understand, and it's okay. i hope she will be all that you dream about and so much more. i'll miss u. farewell. =)
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 17-04-2011 21:11
Dear You,

You asked me what I really thought of you, well here it goes. From the very moment I saw you the other night, until the very moment I left to go home (which I didn't wanna do by the way) I had butterflies. I had never felt like that until then, I honestly wish I could have spent longer with you, cause that was the first time I could actually be myself around a girl, all goofy and weird but it made you laugh, which was exactly what I'd hoped for. You are the most beautiful, most down to earth person I know, inside and out, and I really wish I saw you more. I wish I could be with you, you make me very happy. Hopefully one day I'll read this to you and I'll be able to express how I feel about you, instead of hiding it, even though I know you feel the same. It really sucks that right now there's nothing I can do about it, but like I said, maybe one day, I can share this with you.

I love you,
Michael
shinobie
shinobie | 18-04-2011 07:32
dear isz,
i really want to be with you but i can't...
im so sorry for getting you in a hard time...
im being seriously shit falling for you but ...
still cannot tell you why i end all of this between us...
just please...forgive me..

its me..
nyx
exhumedneuron
exhumedneuron | 10-10-2013 01:57
Dear Heart,

Settle the f*** down

Sincerely,
Brain
cutie_13
cutie_13 | 10-10-2013 10:43
Dear You,

Sorry it didn't work out, I wish things were different.

From,
Your Lifeline.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-10-2013 16:09
Dear Ashley,

I want you back because you were one of the greatest things that has ever come into my life.

Jeff
takethatshushu
takethatshushu | 10-10-2013 18:35
Dear S,

I hope its not too late by the time you realise that we really are soulmates. Forever and for always.

Danielle
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 10-10-2013 19:04
Dear brain/me,

Please remember to do the things you need to do to get better. And avoid the things that hurt you. I know you want to be strong and sometimes think you are and can handle things, but sometimes you need to take a step back and realise that what you're doing isn't good for you.

But also, don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone, because sometimes the things you are scared of are really worthwhile and good.

Sincerely, me.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-10-2013 20:26
Dear Evan,

Honestly, we were tight, but then you f*cked everything up. You never knew how to shut your trap and know when to speak and not to speak. Have fun rotting in Valhalla you cheeky bastard.

Yours truly,
Jeff
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-10-2013 16:26
I found a letter I wrote last year that was supposed to reach someone special...

Dear, -----

Hey how are you doing? We all miss you and want you to come visit us again! I enjoyed the 4th of July with you and -----. Please write back soon!

Sincerely, Jeff

P.S., You suck at GTA.
exhumedneuron
exhumedneuron | 13-10-2013 14:34
Dear Subconscious,

This may come as a revelation, but just cause I had a day of silly fun with a new acquaintance does not mean I'm in love with them. Quit formulating dreams in an attempt to create things out of nothing, which will only make me feel awkward the next time I see them

You have been warned
~ A
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 13-10-2013 15:18
Dear Dave,

The next time you even think before you speak, I'm gonna kick your ass.

With no love,
Jeff
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-10-2013 19:11
Mr. De Rinchy,

I... I loved you. I can't find the right words.
How many hours have I spent, watching you with pleasure at night?
How many hours have I spent, appreciating your TV shows, De Rinchy Show and Nimp Show?
But my biggest shock came this year in February... When I discovered your record "Mes Plus Belles Chansons D'Amour" and let me tell you... You gave me the idea to make such short songs. I did 62 of them.
I'm thinking of Maïa, Régis, Dævid and... Oh, I'm dissolving into tears... Mr. De Rinchy, I simply wanted to tell you that I've become your undisputed fanatic, until I turned into your female and younger matching piece. Guillaume... Now, I dare calling you by your first name... Please, know that we were from the same region. You've been my greatest source of inspiration. Thanks for all, Guillaume! Thank you!

Cél
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-10-2013 23:52
Dear Aaron,

Yo man!! What have you been up too? We all miss you here! How's ----- life? Let me know when you get your new number so we can play a day to hang out again!

Jeff
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 26-10-2013 01:05
I had a dream that your sister and I were friends. It was a little strange, but interesting nonetheless.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 26-10-2013 02:18
Seriously Jeff, Valhalla is not a place where terrible people go and it's not the norse equivalent to hell. Get your definitions right, sir!
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: