pt

Letters You'll Never Send

Seguir 9
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
cairowinters
cairowinters | 23-06-2005 03:40
Pretty simple - just post a letter to someone (girl you'd love to ask out, school teacher, president of your country, man on the moon etc) that you'd love to send, but can't for whatever reason (too shy, it's illegal, no money for stamps, etc).
51 até 75 de 869 comentários
página 3 de 35
GangstaTears
GangstaTears | 23-06-2005 12:02
TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE:

The purpose if this letter is,..well I'm not quite sure what it is,
I'm just going to type down my thoughts and feelings
and maybe the purpose will come to mind.
Things may not have worked out between us and I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I ever lied to you in the first place
and made you not be able to trust me.
That was a mistake on my part and I'm really sorry.
There may be no point in apologizing now,
well we aren't together anymore, but still I'll do it.

The conversation we had five days ago, actually meant something to me.
When you told me that I'd always have a place in your heart,
I believed it and I hope it was true.
When you said you were sorry, I also believed that
and the reason I said anything that night,
was because I was hurt.
I was hurt that you lied to me,
lied to face, stabbing my heart a thousands times.
When you saw me cry, they were tears of love.
When you leaned over and hugged me,
it felt good just feeling your arms around me.
When we were together that night and you said you loved me,
it made me forget everything existed,
and believed that you truly cared about me.

It may be hard to believe but I truly do love you.
I'm sorry that I thought you were with someone else that night.
I was supposed to be your girl
and I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions the way I did.
I guess I was afraid of you breaking-up with me so I did it first.

There's nothing we can do about the past,
but I really wish I could turn back the hands of time
and not have said anything that night.

This is my love letter to that special someone.

lOVE ALWAYS AND FORVER,
Gabriela Salinas-Trujillo
babyblue2067
babyblue2067 | 26-06-2005 13:21
Dear Britney Spears

Wake up Brit! You're far from becoming a woman!! calm down and stop thinking you're IT!!

Lots of Love
Your greatest fan - not
x_StRaWbErReEz_
x_StRaWbErReEz_ | 26-06-2005 13:22
Dear Brian,

I love you

Me.
Friend_Jones55
Friend_Jones55 | 29-06-2005 17:09
Dear CBS, ABC, FOX, WB, UPN, ect.

just for one day stop all the damn reality shows

sincerely,
an aggrivated person
Catatonic
Catatonic | 29-06-2005 17:42
Dear Kentish,

You don't know what depression is.

J.

Dear Big Brother Winner '05,

Come Christmas, no one will know you even existed.

J.
Friend_Jones55
Friend_Jones55 | 29-06-2005 17:43
^
hahahahaha
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 29-06-2005 17:47
Dear You,

I have no clue why im writing a letter but you know me im better with writing my feelings out rather then trying to have a conversation. Anyways all i need to tell you is that you mean the world to me and im glad i met you ... i want to be with you but i know one day reality will come sneak up behind us and steal you away from me. see how was i supposed to say that in words? ha ha. I only wish that youd see just how much i love you and you'll change your mind. one day i know you'll come around.

xx me.
djskribble989
djskribble989 | 29-06-2005 17:53
Dear God

Smooth one. Nice try

Later
Darwin

Friend_Jones55
Friend_Jones55 | 29-06-2005 18:21
Dear Ex,

the best came out of you, until you opened your mouth and talked.

sincerely,

me
Cowgirlbaby
Cowgirlbaby | 29-06-2005 18:47
Dear ___(my ex),

I hate you. you ruined my life. u acutally ruined my family. i hate your sister. she ruined my family too. i hate her fiance, he got ruined by you. i hate your mom, she is just mean. i have your lies. oh did i mention i hate you? oh tell your dad and step family i said hi (such nice people) well hate to say this, but i hope you die, sincerely, steph
jasmine111
jasmine111 | 29-06-2005 18:51
go *bleep* urself HMclean
groovygirl_no1
groovygirl_no1 | 29-06-2005 19:22
dear jon,

hell i know i was a complete and utter *****. I know i should never had lied to you but I needed to feel loved and wel...oh ok i know i cannot in anyway excuse what i did. sorry sorry sorry

i still love you btu only as a friend

xxx
Queen_bean
Queen_bean | 29-06-2005 19:27
Dear People who hate me,

Please die.

Luv ya!
Chess!
schmeep
schmeep | 29-06-2005 19:32
Dear Nameless Person,
Give up. She's not the one for you.
Maybe if you looked a little closer you'd see who REALLY IS.
Love Hannah.
P.S: *coughmecough*
lil_minty
lil_minty | 29-06-2005 19:33
dear *****
i really have an intense dislike for you
love emily xxx
andrew4762
andrew4762 | 29-06-2005 19:36
Dear Britney Spears

Love,
Andrew
Dj_Sirius
Dj_Sirius | 05-07-2005 18:16
Dear God,

Is there anyway you can give me special powers to destroy my enemies?... i swear i'll return them... i think >

Love,
Eric
fishmunky
fishmunky | 05-07-2005 18:21
Dear Dad,

enclosed in this letter are several shards of broken glass, i recommend you masturbate while these are in your hand so you never procreate again, you suck at life and being a dad, btw if i dont get my money back i'm calling the cops

-Sincerely one of your incredibly pissed off kids
HaPpYhIpPoLaNd
HaPpYhIpPoLaNd | 07-07-2005 01:25
dear dad,
i hate you
from
ur only daughter

dear cody,
i love you very much and i tried to show you that but u just blew me off i wish you felt the same about me but i know why you dont please tell me you love me for if you dont i might be forced to die of a broken heart
i love u(for 3 years)

your completly unnoticed admirier,
sharrian

the thing is i could send the one above if i wanted, but i cant take him blowing me off again!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pandora
Pandora | 07-07-2005 02:06
to the midnight surfer...

life ended to soon and I need you now.. because I am really lost and I don't know where to go.. and you aren't here to guide me anymore.

I walked the beach .. made the same footprints that were there years ago.. but this time.. there was only one set instead of two.. I look out to the waves and I can still see you riding hard.. its almost as though you could walk on water... you were meant to be in the water... and I guess that's why it took you away.

I just wanted to let you know.. that I'm alright.. it's been really hard without you around.. because theres no one else that understood me like you did.. no one there to fight away my demons anymore. I miss you more than anything .. more than any one I have ever known.. sometimes I still feel your arm around me and your breath in my ear telling me.. 'Tabb, you are going to make it.. even if I have to kick your arse all the way..'

I won't ever forget you.. your smile.. the simple laugh.. and those ruddy clothes you used to always wear.. never shoes only flip flops.. heh you said your feet needed air or they couldn't breathe.. :\

I still dream of our shack on the beach.. where we joked that the sand crabs would come in and carry us off into the ocean one day.. and we would live among all the treasure at the bottom ... they took you.. but they forgot about me... maybe you can talk them into coming back?

One day I will find my treasure... I know you have found yours.. you light the sky as the brightest star.. still leading me as I go... when I come to the crossroads.. I can still feel you holding my hand.. telling me to just walk.. and my feet will guide me back home.. I don't need to think about it.. because you won't let me get lost..

I wish I could have hugged you one last time.. had you kiss me on my forehead and smile that mischevious little grin of yours that let me know you were going to get me into trouble... I just wish I could have told you goodbye..

but.. we never liked goodbyes.. they were just to final.. an ending to something we knew would go on forever.. so dear, I will see you again.. someday.. when the sand crabs come back for me.. to take me off to my treasure.. but well I dont' really need a treasure.. they could just take me back to you.. and I would be at peace.. but until then.. I have my dreams.. and my memories that I cling to.. forever.

the best friend you left behind...
tabitha
Friend_Jones55
Friend_Jones55 | 07-07-2005 02:14
aww tab
Pandora
Pandora | 20-07-2005 14:57
.. slave to it all,

I think I love you.. but I am afraid to love you... and you are leaving.. so I doubt I will ever have my chance.

Your silence kills me and I don't know what to think.. I am scared that you still love her... and you believe that I still love him.. maybe we are both wrong... I just wish we had the time to find out.

These past couple of weeks have been amazing.. I don't think I have ever just connected with someone so well... our likeness is scary.. and the feelings that have come from it all.. are blowing my mind..

'all flowers in time bend towards the sun, I know you say that there's no one for you, but here is one...'

Maybe we aren't meant to be alone after all.. but instead meant to be together.. happiness that won't fade.. for once. We all fall in love sometimes.. even if we don't think it's possible..

I guess if you leave.. and never come back.. I can say it was amazing. You introduced me to Jeff Buckley.. and music has changed my life forever... you have changed my way of thinking.. made me feel again, and for that I will be forever greatful.

We could have something amazing... but I don't know if the world will let us have it.. or if we will let ourselves have it.. I am willing to wait for you.. GOD only knows why.. because I haven't known you very long at all.. but you have stole my heart.. and now hold it in the palm of your hands.. it's yours to do with it what you will..

the lover with butterscotch hair.. and green eyes... wishing that your kiss was on her lips..

rockon
tabitha
cherishPh
cherishPh | 20-07-2005 15:04
Dear Jezreel,

Did anyone tell you that you are great? No one darling will ever take your place in my heart.

I love you,
Mama
Jez
Jez | 20-07-2005 15:11
* offtopic :
tabby... you never cease to amaze me with the sheer rawness of your posts. They are fill with emotions and full of heart... it's moving.

.... i fall in love with you and your words everytime you post like this.
cherishPh
cherishPh | 20-07-2005 15:12
Dear Jeziel Anne,

Sweetheart, I can see that you are growing up into a sweet and lovely lady. I am very proud of you. You will always have that soft spot in my heart. Always know that I will always be here for you. I love you.

Me,
Mama
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: