pt

FireWaterBurn's recipe for a "punk" band

Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 11-06-2005 04:06
First, add a slight amount of musical talent.

Second, add a subpar voice that sounds somewhere in between a gay man and a female

third, and most importantly, add a lot of whining. No pop-punk band is complete without whining

Next, add a few tears...Not a lot, just a few. Don't over do it.

After that, throw in some black. yeah, lots of black. Why? Because dressing in all black, painting your nails black, and looking like a loser is trendy and hip.

Don't forget to add some stupid looking pins. Maybe some old school punk band like a Ramones pin to make a "real" punk.

Possibly the most important ingredient to creating a "punk" band is the terrible lyrics. Be sure to talk about suicide, hating your parents, and being a loner.

Whew, stir well and you have a "punk" band....
126 até 132 de 132 comentários
página 6 de 6
Jay_The_Viking
Jay_The_Viking | 12-06-2005 04:55
Mikey, your fetus shall now be spared....for now.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 12-06-2005 05:04
there music has nothing to do with who they are. that is if you want to continue down the road that being a goth is a lifestyle not a thing you dress like due to music. i listen to the same type of music and yeah, i can relate to some of songs, as im sure everyone in this world can. the music doesnt blame SOCIETY. maybe minus some bands like Slipknot. but most blame parents. as im sure you can blame your parents for things, as once again, we all can blame our parents for things they do to us. and why music so loosely? "music" what exactly is that supposed to mean?

and dont use books to help you describe a group people. they know nothing. you cant rely on a book to give you any kind of accurate description, and quite frankly the fact you've used books at all to help you understand gothic people really mutes your entire debate you've been putting up. it's giving you absolutly no hands on-ness who they are. thats where you need to man up and become friends with this group of people because your whole outlook who they are is rather sheltered and quite ignorant.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 12-06-2005 05:55
Listen, bottom line is that the majority of goths and punks are scum...

Can we agree on that?
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 12-06-2005 05:56
no, we cant. you can but i will not.
christain
christain | 12-06-2005 19:40
this is the last thing I will say to u .. I don't like you or anything but I was giving you my point of view...bye...get over it....

Jennifer
singingsweetie
singingsweetie | 12-06-2005 20:22
Aw, my old people are getting in fights with one another what is thisssss.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 23-10-2019 00:47
No matter what your music genre is, you just have to find the right balance between the rhythm, the melody, the instruments, the lyrics and the voice. If everything is structured 20/20/20/20/20, well that's OK. I know, if I were still in my teens/twenties (minus the shyness), I would be the singer/lyricist of a small band, not any of the musicians (I could have played the piano/keyboards/organ in occasion but I stopped after turning 25).
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: