Procurar
I_LUV_RKO
I_LUV_RKO | 21-02-2005 16:27
hey yall any wwe fans out there>
51 até 75 de 296 comentários
página 3 de 12
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-02-2005 16:35
The only problem is they killed any suspense going into that contract signing, by showing Batista outside the locker room with HHH and Flair...i mean at that point we knew what Batista was gonna do
Dekar
Dekar | 25-02-2005 16:43
Yeah, it might've been better if they left the surprise to the end, but it gives a bit of closure to how he made that decision. And the thumbs down was way too predictable since Flair and HHH both had their thumbs up and standing there waiting like two really bad actors.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-02-2005 16:45
i dont think anyone was expecting any good acting though....me and my brother had called the ending to raw a week in advance...all though i had hoped the batista would jump to SD, so i could have my HHH and Edge main event
Dekar
Dekar | 25-02-2005 16:58
Speaking of Edge, have you noticed how they're covering up a ew Canadian wrestlers? Benoit is now announced as "Residing in Atlanta, Georgia" instead of Calgary, and Jericho is now announced as "Born in Manhattan, New York" instead of Winnipeg. He even wears a replica Jets jersey. I'm amazed they actually changed La Resistance from France to Quebec.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-02-2005 17:08
Ya...apparently...it how they know your a heel...as long as your foreign your a heel
Dekar
Dekar | 25-02-2005 17:17
Yeah, and they don't seem to be playing heels very well lately. Hassan should've cleared house in the Royal Rumble instead of being made a fool of. And picking Benoit to confront him...well they got the wrong country on that one. There should be a real Canadian alliance, but a face one. That would rock. I'm also hapy to see Edge and Christian getting along again.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-02-2005 17:20
I agree..they've dropped the ball...they should have Hassan fued with some pro american super face...hurricane, hell even Angle or JBL would do fine in this capacity...hell bring Charlie Haas over to fued with him

I think Edge is being wasted being mired in the Midcard...he could be a pivotal player in the title hunt
Dekar
Dekar | 25-02-2005 17:45
I DLed and watched No Way Out yesterday. I gotta say I'm glad we have the women's title instead of the cruiserweight title because those small guys are boring as hell to watch. Though Paul London did give a pretty insane swinging neckbreaker off the top rope to some guy, I think it was Akio. But that move paled in comparison to the image of Victoria giving Molly the Widow's Peak on Raw this week. It was just executed so well that it reeked of impact. That's Matt's pick for Move of the Month.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-02-2005 17:46
ya...too bad both the CW and womens divisions are both jokes on their respective shows
Dekar
Dekar | 25-02-2005 17:51
Do they even have any women's wrestling on SD?

fishmunky
fishmunky | 25-02-2005 18:02
just like gimmick lingerie type matches between torrie and dawn marie...every 3 weeks or so
Dekar
Dekar | 25-02-2005 18:41
The whoring-out-the-divas thing should really be chucked from the WWE. It really makes it more of a joke than it already is.
gothicvampire42
gothicvampire42 | 01-03-2005 18:19
Guys WrestleMania is gonna get even better!!!! OMG!!!! I just found out last night that Hollywood Hulk Hogan is gonna be in the WWE Hall of Fame, Rowdy Roddy Piper is returning with Piper's Pit and not only that but guess who is gonna be his guest??? STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!!!!!!! Not only that but I have a slight feeling that Randy Orton is gonna challenge none other than the Undertaker.
ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 01-03-2005 18:22
I'm watching Raw right now...
I just saw the Randy Orton bit... but I don't know if he's gonna win...

... Undertaker is undefeated at Wrestlemania, 12-0 I believe...

I know Randy Orton's good and he is the apprant 'Legend Killer'... but I really don't know if he could win it...
gothicvampire42
gothicvampire42 | 01-03-2005 22:34
I know that it is one thing that you can wonder. Will the Legend Killer prevail or will The Deadman still be walking 13-0?
The_RKO
The_RKO | 02-03-2005 04:34
I guess I got WrestleMania XXI all wrong. Maybe it will be a great WWE PPV And of course, it's going to make history just like any other WWE WrestleMania event does. As long the WWE produces great matches and removes the mistakes (last year's Playboy evening gown match SUCKED, BIG TIME, although the divas did look hot that noght- esspecially Stacy) then this year's WrestleMania would be great and awesome. Of course, the WWE can ruin the whole PPV and have JBL and HHH Retain their titles and ruin the night...

There's like so many great segments and matches for WWE WrestleMania XXI. Triple H Vs Batista, JBL Vs John Cena, Shawn Michaels Vs Kurt Angle and Piper's Pit with Stone Cold on the show!

Prehaps the match that I AM WAITING FOR BIG TIME is WrestleMania's LEGEND VS LEGEND KILLER MATCH with Randy Orton Vs The Undertaker. Originally, Randy Orton was to turn heel after the match, but Orton himself begged WWE to allow him to remain as a babyface, so thus he shall stay just that.
Randy Orton has called himself the Legend Killer since September of 2003. He has "killed" various legends such as Mick Foley, Mae Young, Sgt Slaughter, and Ric Flair. He's also RKO'ED Mark Cuban at WWE Survivor Series 2003. Randy Orton has killed many legends and is sure to be a legend himself...

However, there is one legend that Randy dares not to kill...and this superstar is a True WWE Legend. Infact the WWE would be symbolised by this one great legend

The Undertaker

Undertaker has done it all, and is undefeated at WrestleMania, picking up a 12 and 0 streak. The Undertaker has done more than just kill legends..he's stuffed them in caskets and buried them alive. He's also an ultimate nightmare opponent inside Hell In A Cell. Randy Orton is facing more than just a legend...he's facing a dead man walking and if he beats the Undertaker, can he truly say that he killed the legend of the Undertaker?

Legend Vs Legend Killer. WrestleMania XXI in Los Angeles. This baby is going to be HUGE!!!!

Unless of course, the WWE ruins it all.

Let the best man win...UNDERTAKER AND RANDY ORTON BOTH ARE MY PERSONAL FAVOURITES, BUT ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE! WHO WILL IT BE? THE LEGEND OR THE LEGEND KILLER?!

fishmunky
fishmunky | 02-03-2005 05:27
wow...raw had some terrible spots last night...benoit vs. hassan was a flippin abortion

the only thing that saved it was that awesome main event
Dekar
Dekar | 02-03-2005 06:02
I gotta disagree. The main event sucked worse than any part of the show. I'm tired of Michaels and these phony comeback wins. I really am. For once I'd like to see something happen that actually seems like it was going to happen. Make the fans happy once in awhile, and not little things like this Chris Masters crap. I want to see Batista win at Wrestlemania. And I mean really win. No outside interference. No needing the ring bell or a chair, or the belt as a weapon, no nothing like that. Just a pure, all-out beating of HHH like it's been so apparent these past couple of weeks. But no, this is all just spoiling us to let us down and watch him get beat by a sledgehammer or something when the ref is knocked out. I will be sad when it happens.

Hulk Hogan's name being mentioned reminded me that this stuff used to actually happen. Hogan was a big face for a long time and he was constantly the champ or the top contender, and he won all the time. People loved it. Now it's the heels who get away with everything and it really blows.
Dekar
Dekar | 02-03-2005 06:06
Oh, and about the Benoit/Hassan thing...that really was bad. Hassan has no ring sense whatsoever. JR actually tried to convince us that Benoit hit his head on the ring bell when Hassan was turned completely the other way. I noticed several other misses and awkward things happen during this Raw, I can't remember them but I kknow a bunch happened. The new people are really messing it up. They should use them only at house shows until they're ready to not screw up the matches.

And who the hell was that guy Masters fought?
gothicvampire42
gothicvampire42 | 02-03-2005 16:07
I'm gonna have to go with the Legend. I hate to say it but I think that Randy Orton may be in over his head.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 03-03-2005 03:48
the guy masters fought was just some jobber...better feed the guy someone useless than a guy actually on the roster *winces at the thought of Stevie Richards face*

and as for the main event...the finish sucked...but the match was legitimately the best thing on the card...not to mention the part with angle absolutely owning shawn michaels at the end

for a live show, raw just sucked...Batista is horrible on the mic....i just thought id point that out, and i dont think he'll go over HHH to be honest

the Hassan match absolutely destroyed his cred...and now that Benji beat Snitsky...whats to become of the I.C title at wrestlemania

allthough the promo and possibilities for Austin on Piper's Pit alone kinda make me wanna order Wrestlemania
Dekar
Dekar | 03-03-2005 18:12
I didn't think Batista was that shabby on the mic considering he had never spoken before. THe only thing he said that I could've lived without was the shameless plug for Monday Night Raw. If he'd have said something about how crappy Smackdown was during his visit, it might've seemed more purposeful.

And I haven't seen a nameless jobber in a long long time.
The_RKO
The_RKO | 04-03-2005 11:35
It is going to be interesting to see if Batista is going to hang with Triple H at WrestleMania 21. Many of you have stated that Triple H is somehow and miracously going to retain his title come WrestleMania, and while I hope that doesn't happen I have to agree with you guys..it looks like a bleak possiblity.

It's bad enough that Triple H has headlined WrestleMania championship matches since 2002 back in WrestleMania X8, but it would be even worst if Triple H retained his championship. It's bad enough that he's the 10 time World Champion, and that he's held that title more times than anyone.

The WWE has been building Batista since he debuted in 2002, and more recently. Batista has definitely earned his spot at WrestleMania and there's doubt that he deserves this one opportunity. Howeverm it would suck big time if Batista lost the match and fell flat on his face. Look what they did to Randy Orton- he was a low card performer until he was in Evolution, which placed him in the mid/main event slot and finally when he won the World Title at WWE SummerSlam 2004, he was a main event player. Next thing you know, he loses the title a month later and he's back in the mid card once again. Then they use him as a punching bag for Triple H just when they build his momentum leading up to a PPV. Honestly, who wasn't upset when Randy Orton lost his bids to become World Champion at New Years Revolution and Royal Rumble? The WWE is supposed to be making stars, not destroying stars. Yes, Randy Orton is a main player in the WWE, but he's only risen to the top when he's needed. Do you want the same thing to happen to Batista? All these years of working hard and building him up only to destroy him like they did with Randy Orton? I fret not.

The WWE needs to start pushing stars and making new ones too. Edge for example has been said to be a rising star and that the World Title is going to be around his waist. Yet they keep pushing him down further more. Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho also deserve championship title opportunities, and Benoit should be feuding with the champion, not with an Anti American (and please stop these lame Anti American storylines- they suck, they're boring and it's already been done) who hates America because they refuse to sell him fries that aren't french (bad joke, I know).

WWE SmackDown maybe coming back with a good comeback by pushing John Cena to become WWE Champion. This is a great angle, as with HBK VS Angle and Legend Vs Legend Killer angles, but Smack Down really sucks as a show for many reasons- uneven distribution in talent, boring storylines, and uninteresting matches that bore fruit than they do fans. WWE would have noticed that WWE RAW is, generally, the better brand than Smack Down (though fans may disagree with me). Smack Down has potential, and that lies within the superstars- so why not use it? Why not take a chance and make Rey WWE US Champion or RVD or Booker T WWE Champion? Why not give Eddie Guerrero another WWE Championship run? As with Raw, more chances should be taken- why not have Randy, Jericho or HBK win the title? Why not have 2 Divas become the Tag champions? why not have Chris Masters become the WWE Womens champion? These ideas may sound hilliarious, but they have something in common- they're all different and fresh (though they're not bright ideas, lol)

WWE WrestleMania 21 is shaping up to be an interesting PPV, and I'm going to watch and enjoy the PPV. Time will only tell if the PPV is going to be great.

P.S They should induct Bret Hart into the hall of fame, though I don't think he'll ever get over the Montreal screwings. I would love to see Bret get honoured as he deserves it, but I don't know if he'll accept

fishmunky
fishmunky | 04-03-2005 16:18
Honestly, who wasn't upset when Randy Orton lost his bids to become World Champion at New Years Revolution and Royal Rumble? The WWE is supposed to be making stars, not destroying stars.

Ya know hat pised me off more...they built beniot's amazing title reign...only to have him job to Orton to job to HHH...Randy never deserved the main event slot....he was just shoved there cause they had nothing else...the negative backlash from the fans is what caused him to run back to the mid card...most people realize he cant hang up there....he just doesnt have that 'it' factor

Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho also deserve championship title opportunities, and Benoit should be feuding with the champion

Never mention shawn michaels and title shot in the same line of thought unless its 'im tired of seeing michaels getting championship title oppurtunities' the guy is over the hill and quite frankly has been the only constant in the world title picture since 2002...im sick of him cause he gets the oppurtunities...despite only wreslting on 50% of the shows

John Cena to become WWE Champion
i guess you didnt watch that abortion of a smackdown last night eh....they had Cena lose to Orlando Jordan...thus killing the strength of any push he had
gothicvampire42
gothicvampire42 | 04-03-2005 18:09
It sucked on SmackDown last night. John Cena lost the US Championship to ORLANDO JORDAN!!! All b/c JBL cheated.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: