Procurar
I_LUV_RKO
I_LUV_RKO | 21-02-2005 16:27
hey yall any wwe fans out there>
226 até 250 de 296 comentários
página 10 de 12
Dekar
Dekar | 02-11-2005 20:57
Torrie wasn't released, it was an internet rumour. She pulled out of Taboo Tuesday last night to go home and tend to some personal issues.

Cena is and always was a joke as a champ. he should've dropped the belt thirty times already to much better competition. If they keep this up, they'll be squashing Angle's fame and he is by far a bettter performer than Cena could hope to dream of. And having Cena beat both HBK and Angle is ridiculous. No way in hell could he do that realistically, even in a storyline, but hey, let's prop up one of the worst in-ring performers ever.

Meanwhile the best championship feud is for the US title between Benoit and Booker T. Even they deserve the WWE title more than Cena. Christ, I'd rather see HHH with it than Cena.

BUT ANYWAY, the worst news I've heard in a long time has come true. Christian quit the WWE.
EnterMetal22
EnterMetal22 | 02-11-2005 21:18
That's not horrible news, it's not good news but Christian hasn't done anything in a while. His character became worthless.
Dekar
Dekar | 02-11-2005 21:21
Not his fault though, the writers didn't give him anything to do, yet he still had quite a big fan following despite his being a heel that's doing nothing.
EnterMetal22
EnterMetal22 | 02-11-2005 21:22
I'm aware of that but what else could he have done, he's nowhere near championship material which was the only way he would have been happy, and that didn't happen, so, nothing else for him to do.
Dekar
Dekar | 02-11-2005 21:29
He needs to be back in a tag team. He's too easily a jobber on his own, although maybe if the writers actually let him WIN some matches for once, he'd have a bit more credibility.
EnterMetal22
EnterMetal22 | 02-11-2005 21:31
I think the writers were doing a perfectly fine job in having him NOT WIN. Tag Team was the only use they really got out of him.
Fred_No_Balls
Fred_No_Balls | 11-11-2005 15:44
so oyu talking bout Christian quiting WWE, yeah it's upsetting I know, but he did it for the right reasons like Benoit might, because the new contract Benoit has been offered will hve the WWE pay him half of what they have actualy been paying him so he might leave, once his contracrt has expired.
Superdracula
Superdracula | 15-11-2005 01:51
WWE! SUCKS ASS. ROH N TNA RULE
fishmunky
fishmunky | 15-11-2005 01:57
TNA is a joke and always will be as long as Jeff Jarrett is in the Main event

ROH is full of spotfest and nonsense...and they had a champoinship match end with an airplane spin....sorry but thats what i do to my little sister when we're playing and i want to make her dizzy

and that was for the world title...ROH sucks just based on that fact...that and owner Ron Feinstein is a pederast
Dekar
Dekar | 15-11-2005 07:44
I watched TNA Genesis on Sunday. God-damn, was it boring. The highlight of the night was when Christian walked into the ring and cut a promo on TNA & WWE.

I'm guessing the X-division championship match between AJ Styles and Petey Williams was probably pretty good, but I was in agony at how bad the rest of the pay per view was that I couldn't sit through any more of it.
HannahC
HannahC | 15-11-2005 09:30
I cant believe Eddie died!
Fred_No_Balls
Fred_No_Balls | 15-11-2005 17:38
it's sad when stuff liek that suddenly happen, Latino Heat lives on.
gothicvampire42
gothicvampire42 | 23-11-2005 18:24
^^yep cheers to eddie
Fred_No_Balls
Fred_No_Balls | 10-12-2005 17:41
Eric has been put on the shelf from reports I have read, I don't think the WWE have plans for him, I think WWE are Bringing back 3 Minute Warning you know Rosey & Jamal, and it hasn't been confirmed if Bischoff will manage them.
Dekar
Dekar | 10-12-2005 18:29
Jamal was signed again about a week ago so I'm expecting 3-Minute Warning to return also. It'll be something good anyway, I liked the idea way back when.

In other news, Christy Hemme was released. That's a surprise, yet not a surprise.
Fred_No_Balls
Fred_No_Balls | 11-12-2005 16:44
WWE Realeased my Favorite Diva Christy Hemme, I knew that, and one of my favorite Crusierweights Tajiri, I know I don't like TNA, since they are getting to much like WCW, but I do with Christy would go to TNA.
i_luv_busted
i_luv_busted | 22-12-2005 10:33
ok!! eddie roks n he will b missed HEAPS. R.I.P Eddie

I LUV wrestling! i hav been watching it for years!!! i was like 4 when i started watching it! ma fav wrestlers are: John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Batista, Matt Hardy, Undertaker, Randy Orton umm...Shawn Michaels, The Mexicools...and possibly more

N i am GLAD as hell that christian left. i never liked him...now maybe they can get rid of edge n Lita....
i_luv_busted
i_luv_busted | 08-01-2006 10:49
oh n i also like:
Lashley, Mr Kennedy, chavo guerrero, Boogeyman n chris benoit
>
Dekar
Dekar | 12-01-2006 12:33
Finally, the doctor of Wussanomics has been stripped of the belt. Now to get him out of the title picture altogether after Edge spears him in two at the Rumble.

Cena's a prick too. He kicked out of the first spear and he wasn't supposed to. Chioda counted him down for three but noooooo, Cena has to make himself look even more superhuman by kicking out after the first one, and Chidoa and Edge both were legit surprised. What a loser. It makes me happy to know that he got booed more and more after each show. He was even villified during the chamber match. It was great despite hearing all the kids and teenage girls chanting for him. They're not real fans. The real fans are the ones you heard in full force. *snob*
paynie
paynie | 06-02-2006 19:01
Wrestling is so crap and fake.
DannyB
DannyB | 06-02-2006 19:15
It's purpose is to entertain if it entertains its fullfilling its purpose.
djskribble989
djskribble989 | 06-02-2006 19:23
Anyone remember that Attitude Era?

Stone Cold anyone?

later
darwin
DannyB
DannyB | 06-02-2006 19:24
SC is my hero
i_luv_busted
i_luv_busted | 15-02-2006 11:17
yea stone cold rox!
but so does cena. n u go on about how cena gets booed! what bout edge? he gets booed even more! n i find that funny! cena seems 2 hav more fans then what edge does! n so he should! edge is the prick!
rugs4
rugs4 | 17-02-2006 03:37
ray is the best! he should go for the cruiserwight he hasnt for a while but it sucks since smackdown has been on friday i keep missing it and i keep getting sooooo mad!
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: