Procurar
jenzaa
jenzaa | 19-02-2005 08:56
sometimes you wish to die.
51 até 63 de 63 comentários
página 3 de 3
glow_child_glow
glow_child_glow | 19-12-2005 01:19
thats not good. Anything in particular bothering you?
xMajinx
xMajinx | 19-12-2005 03:35
yeah, the guitarist in my band told me I should play bass instead of rhythm
Shauna_me
Shauna_me | 19-12-2005 03:40
suicide is a permanent answer for a temporary problem.... (to reply to peeps on pg.1 lol)
shelly47
shelly47 | 20-12-2005 10:23
its easy for you to say that. i mean, have you ever tried it before???
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 20-12-2005 10:40
you know what anyone here says about suicide can't change the fact that there are those who are different from us and who deal with problems differently. Everyone has a balance point. Some go off it and things weigh down so much that they can't handle it.

Lately I have been reading about the world and experiencing why people get to that point in life where they feel they can't go on. I have helped at support groups and refugees for homeless etc. I've come to realise that no matter how much you say suicide is stupid pointless, wait until you hear some of the problems I've heard from people. It feels like it isn't real, but someone has actually lived through those events, and because of it some have sunk into depression, become homeless, commited suicide.

And I know they say charity work is meant to be rewarding. I don't feel it is. I don't want it to be either. I just gope that one day they will be able to find that bit of hope in them. And I go to sleep everynight thinking about them and whther they will live through tomorrow, and try and not to let the pain of these people engulf me.

I think that's the point that most people miss about depression and suicide. It's the fact that you never know how bad life can get for one person, and where that badness stops, and how you can try everything in your power to drive them away from suicide. But in reality you can only do so much.
inluvwithusher
inluvwithusher | 19-01-2006 19:30
I'm so depressed all the time and I don't even know why!!!!
inluvwithusher
inluvwithusher | 19-01-2006 19:31
I've even thought of killing myself...
could someone help me?
Pandora
Pandora | 19-01-2006 20:32
well this is an old thread isn't it?

lets just all go and kill ourselves.. you first.. c'mon

rockon
tabitha
aledv13
aledv13 | 27-01-2006 02:47
yah sometimes i wish to die
Pandora
Pandora | 27-01-2006 02:48
yah sometimes I wish to be a murderer.

rockon
tabitha
atreyu_is_god
atreyu_is_god | 28-02-2006 22:07
no one wants to die without a reason, which is where ppl always get the wrong idea.

suicide is for those who cant escape evrything wrong with them. trust me on this, i go through in my mind how im gonna go out sometimes. but dont do it, that is unless u really, really mean it, if not, youve tortured countless ppl fr nothing...
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-10-2019 16:20
Not exactly... I thought I didn't express any depression in 2010 (see here), but actually I did a post-breakup depression in late 2003/early 2004.

My favourite boyfriend was 14 years older than me (I have always loved guys of my age or older, but this one was actually my superior age limit), and I purposely hid my relationship behind my parents' back. We parted ways amicably after his birthday (April 2003) and less than 2 years of relation, and I was the one who decided to leave. We promised we had news of each other via different ways - not with telephone numbers nor e-mails.

Post-breakup depression appeared 6 months after we split (late October 2003). and again, I hid it from my parents. I was hooked on listening to the radio at night (after 2am and before 5am) and on weekends at this time, discovering any British and Belgian imports that would be an alternative to the mostly-American music aired on weekdays. I could only listen to the radio at night on weekends because I was still in high school, you know. It helped me a lot, even more during this post-breakup depression. I even changed my look, with a black cap, a black suede jacket and bellbottoms (and wearing a Caterpillar black purse strap on a shoulder), and stopped wearing glasses since I did not feel near-sighted anymore.

Do you want to know how it started? At the start of our relationship (September 2001), I bought a long-sleeved, plain purple nightgown, thinking of him (I was buying with my mother, not with my guy). And one morning in late October 2003, I found pieces of purple cloth laid down on a pot in the balcony - only to see a red label in the middle. When I asked my mother what it was, she told me it was my purple nightgown that had gone ripped off, so my "love proof" - I took it very badly.

During this post-breakup depression that lasted a year or so
- I went downtempo but felt forced to go to school (exam at the end of the year and I failed it)
- began writing poems about failed relationships
- got hooked on ayurvedic incense (as I did the previous year), liquorice/menthol sweets, black tea (thanks to my auntie) and Diet Coke
- then experienced smoking my first cigarette, Marl menthol (2 gold rings on the orange filter and it had some liquorice/menthol aftertaste too), and sniffing a bottle of alcohol (both alone and my ex hates both)
- for the above, I got kinda influenced by guys while waiting for the bus, and sniffed a bottle of alcohol-based lotion in the bathroom a few days before my dog was put to sleep
but I had actually no suicidal thoughts. Plus, I began a new relationship in between, with a blond guy this time, and I realised he was unfaithful a few years later (he apparently went out with another girl on Monday afternoons). I guess it ended between the moment my dog died (June 2004) and my parents re-decorated my bedroom with new wallpaper and (against my thought) furniture (August 2004).

I've had a few suicidal thoughts but not related to depression, in mid-2013 maybe, in October 2017 and a very little one earlier last month, but I refrained instantly from doing it each time, because my parents would be deeply sad to see their only girl leaving this world so cruelly.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-10-2019 16:46
I guess it ended between the moment my dog died (June 2004) and my parents re-decorated my bedroom with new wallpaper and (against my thought) furniture (August 2004).

"It" referring to the post-breakup depression.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: