LetsSingIt internetowa baza tekstów piosenek
pl

YouTube-images-have-greyish-tone-screen-overlay-Why?

Podążać 2
Dzielić
Dodaj temat
Szukaj
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-11-2021 23:14
Hi-Ray!

Sorry-about--my--typing---no-space-bar-working-on-keyboard(Its-my--problem-identified-on-web-help-pages--3weeksago-now-I-have-it--after--update--no-solution-that-works-for-me-yet).

Identified-a-LetsSingIt-Issue[that-is-not-related-to-my-update-or-keyboard!]

On-Song-Pages.

Attached-YouTubes.

When-playing-them--while-they--are-on--page--with--lyrics--to-read-along.....they-have-a-cloudy/greyish/scrim/screen--etc.-overlay-on-them.

i.e.:"New York State of Mind"

"A Hard Day's Night"

"Family Man"

"Stronger"

Is-it-some-new-rule-by-You-Tube-not-to-play--perfectly-clear-You-Tube-images-anymore?

Playing--with--the--bug--if--you-go-full-screen--with-You-Tube--it-is-crystal-clear--going--back[ESCkey]--to--smaller--size---sometimes--it--stays--clear---sometimes--it--goes--back--to--cloudy--appearance....just--wanted--to--give--you--full--range--of--this--effect--or--bug--or--purposely--YouTube---effect!

Thanks-for-reading-this-without-spaces.

Practice.
3 komentarze
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-11-2021 03:52
Additional-comments!

I-replayed-the-four-I-gave-you-above.-Amazing!-"New York State of Mind"-"sometimes"-is-clear-sometimes-is-not!

And-"Stronger"-is-now-clear-all-the-time,so-I-found-two-more-to-replace-them-that-are-always-grey-no-matter-how-many-times-I-play-them-within-the-song-lyrics-page-where-I-can-read/sing-along-with-the-lyrics.Hope-that-makes-sense!

"Let It Be"

"My Life"-[Yes-its-the-one-with-Elton-John-as-"Godzilla"-for-Japanese-audience-I-tried-to-select-ones-that-looked-interesting-if-you-have-to-view-them-repeatedly-to-fix-the-greying-out-problem!]

Thanks!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 26-11-2021 10:11
I haven't noticed it on my end. Maybe it's a browser issue?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 29-11-2021 23:25
Thank you Ray or Roxcyn whomever switched out the You Tube song with Kelly Clarkson c.2008? live concert for her much better Official Video of "Stronger"! It played crystal clear and sharp first time I did it, and I started it up for a replay and it was cloudy again....oh well.. Bit by bit we keep working to make the site to perfection!

Sooo I checked out Microsoft Edge and when you "click" on the You Tube banner to play, it tries to play with cloudy but that clears up right away and its sharp! Checked out all the ones I linked in my posts plus many more.

The suspect browser is the Google Chrome version----but---its a music website and everyone should have access no matter what browser they use, so its a bug, but at least those using latest updated Microsoft Edge, (and Brave which I think Roxcyn is using) will have no cloudy video problems!
gość
gość
WYSKOCZYĆ ZAPISAĆ oszczędność ...
Czytaj więcej: