Podążać 2
Dzielić
Dodaj temat
Szukaj
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-06-2021 01:23
Hi Ray!

Found a simple broken link...

No idea (remember my earlier postings last month?) if this artist has any songs or not, or if its worth repairing or not.

Just reporting it somewhere here in Support threads.

Found it under the alphabet listing of "Artists" Under "I"

in NO hurry to shout

The page "https://www.letssingit.com/in-no-hurry-to-shout-;p6j69" you requested cannot be found. Maybe the page has been removed or the link you followed is broken.
Why not try the following:
Check the address you used for any mistakes and try again
Enter a term into our search field to find what you're looking for
Use the site's navigation bar to find something even more amazing than what you were originally looking for

Good luck squashing the bugs......

By the way.... the news here is we have HUGE bugs here for real... 17 year Cicadas.

Practice.
4 komentarze
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-06-2021 03:22
Maybe it has been deleted and still shows up.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-06-2021 12:54
After I wrote the above Support entry, I found out WHY the name seemed familiar to me as I've barely heard of them before

THEY ARE A REAL Musical artist group! Note Amazon Music entries!

As one site describes them:

in NO hurry to shout;
OverviewTracksAlbumsPhotosSimilar ArtistsEventsBiography(current section)
More,
Biography
in NO hurry to shout; is a fictional mysterious masked band from the manga and anime series, Anonymous Noise. Members of the band conceal their identities with bandages and eyepatches to hide the fact that they are high school students. They are a striking rock band that sing songs about one-sided love, spearheaded by Nino's melancholic and clear vocals which stand out from the rest. The band's guitarist is Yuzu, whose guitar skills are melodious. The drumming is left to Kuro, whose drum playing you would not expect to be so intense by their appearance, and the bassist is Haruyoshi – the band leader who acts as the foundation of the band and is like a brother to the rest of the members.

Version 1, edited by redskyy on 3 September 2018, 6:31pm · View version history

You can consider them in the vein of many other "fictional" groups that did establish real life music like "The Monkees" et al. and which appear in LetsSingIt Database.....we don't discriminate on the basis of real vs fake , so long as they sing, and have lyrics (albeit in Japanese) to their many songs... 54 tracks as self described in the bio piece below:

THEY even have a Wikipedia page! (for their "Anonymous Noise" animated series that produces the group's named songs under "in NO Hurry to Shout" (how many other artists here that I've been complaining have an entry in our data base and have "zero songs" "zero albums"

I quoted the following............... compare those thousands of entries (especially in the letters X, Q, Z where I'm always searching for an artist for the game who actually HAS done some work!)

For the anime television series, six singles were released starting on 19 April 2017. The first single included the anime opening theme "High School" (ハイスクール) [ANIME SIDE] -Bootleg- by in NO hurry to shout; (vocal: Miou, voiced by Ayahi Takagaki), and insert song "Spiral" (スパイラル) by in NO hurry to shout; (vocal: Nino, voiced by Saori Hayami). The second single included the anime opening theme "High School" with Nino's vocal titled "High School" (ハイスクール) [ANIME SIDE] -Alternative- by in NO hurry to shout; (vocal: Nino, voiced by Saori Hayami) and was released together with third single on 10 May 2017 that included the anime ending theme "Allegro" (アレグロ) by in NO hurry to shout; (vocal: Nino, voiced by Saori Hayami). The fourth single included insert song "Canary" (カナリヤ, Kanariya) [ANIME SIDE] by in NO hurry to shout; (vocal: Nino, voiced by Saori Hayami) was released on 17 May 2017. The fifth single was released on 14 June 2017 and included insert song "Falling Silent" by Silent Black Kitty (vocal: Miou, voiced by Ayahi Takagaki). The sixth single of the anime "Noise" (ノイズ) by in NO hurry to shout; (vocal: Nino, voiced by Saori Hayami) was released on 21 June 2017. Anonymous Noise anime original soundtrack was released on 28 June 2017 contains 57 tracks by SADESPER RECORD (NARASAKI / WATCHMAN) and included "Etude" (エチュード), a song played by Yuzu on piano and sung by Nino in first episode and its piano score.[53]

P.S. as I discovered later on....
a cartoon series with a theme song
WITH LYRICS "Secret Squirrel" appears as a rock band's offering, showing scenes from the children's television series in their video:

Secret Squirrel - Marcy Playground

A cartoon here in the US--but this is not the theme song.
Apologies for using a competing Lyrics site to showcase a song we don't have!
Don't know why the "Secret Squirrel" theme song is not part of the database, it has lyrics!
Maybe....it can be added to LetsSingIt???
[Thanks to Céline for suggesting I search for "Squirrel" in a game post].

BUT...

The actual show's theme song and listing does not appear in the LetsSingIt database, even though I can point to thousands of "Movies" listed as "artists"
even if the movie doesn't have a SINGLE Lyrics based song as I saw a number and know this....but I don't have enough hours in the day to search through all the thousands of movie entries to prove/disprove these things just search under "Artists" for "[MOVIE]" designations.

The actual show's theme song and listing does not appear in the LetsSingIt database, even though I can point to thousands of "Movies" listed as "artists"
even if the movie doesn't have a SINGLE Lyrics based song as I saw a number and know this....but I don't have enough hours in the day to search through all the thousands of movie entries to prove/disprove these things just search under "Artists" for "[MOVIE]" designations.

For a simple example that I KNOW about:
The French Connection [1971] (movie)

The French Connection is a 1971 American action-thriller film[6] directed by William Friedkin. The screenplay, written by Ernest Tidyman, is based on Robin Moore's 1969 non-fiction book The French Connection. It tells the story of New York Police Department detectives Jimmy "Popeye" Doyle and Buddy "Cloudy" Russo, whose real-life counterparts were Narcotics Detectives Eddie Egan and Sonny Grosso, in pursuit of wealthy French heroin smuggler Alain Charnier. The film stars Gene Hackman as Popeye, Roy Scheider as Cloudy, and Fernando Rey as Charnier. Tony Lo Bianco and Marcel Bozzuffi also star.

At the 44th Academy Awards, it won the Oscars for Best Picture, Best Actor (Hackman), Best Director (Friedkin), Best Film Editing, and Best Adapted Screenplay (Tidyman). It was nominated for Best Supporting Actor (Scheider), Best Cinematography, and Best Sound Mixing. Tidyman also received a Golden Globe Award nomination, a Writers Guild of America Award, and an Edgar Award for his screenplay. A sequel, French Connection II, followed in 1975 with Gene Hackman and Fernando Rey reprising their roles.

The French Connection is considered to be one of the greatest films ever made. The American Film Institute included the film in its list of the best American films in 1998 and again in 2007. In 2005, the film was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".[7][8]

(I hope I recall it correctly, or else I'd get an "F" in my film school classes where we analyzed in extreme detail almost every single scene of the famous movie!)

Similar too is the less successful fictional sequel in 1975...all action, all drama, no songs with Lyrics that I can recall....

French Connection II [1975] (movie)

Soundtrack was not as widely well received as the music (NO LYRICS!) in the first, more famous, true story movie!
I can go on and on........................................
Ray
Ray | 02-07-2023 18:44
Hi! I think I never replied on this one. My Apologies.

The ";" in the name made caused some buggyness. I dropped this chacater in the name and everything works fine again:

in NO hurry to shout
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 03-07-2023 01:26
No problem!

Thanks for checking it out and fixing the ";" bug!

Now I learned something I should not do when naming web links!

YAY!

Now all I have to do is populate the empty LetsSingIt web page with all of the songs/lyrics etc from the "Anonymous Noise" animated listing"
six singles.....
and album with 57 tracks.......and we're good to go!
gość
gość
WYSKOCZYĆ ZAPISAĆ oszczędność ...
Czytaj więcej: