LetsSingIt internetowa baza tekstów piosenek
pl
Podążać 6
Dzielić
Dodaj temat
Szukaj
FleurDerLys
FleurDerLys | 17-08-2012 14:00
All the events of our lives affect our mood and our mood is reflected in our actions ...

And the mood you have now?

+100 This is the best day of my life!
+ 90 I'm happy! Soul singing, perhaps it is love!
+ 80 Life is cool, everything is blooming and happy!
+ 70 I have all the work! All disposes me!
+ 60 Everything is wonderful!
+ 50 I'm happy!
+ 40 I have fun
+ 30 I am glad that everyone around me is good and well ...
+ 20 I am well
+ 10 is normal, what is Activities.
+ 0 Just an ordinary day, one of the many
- 10 I have a slight sadness in my soul
- 20 Missing you, absolutely nothing to do
- 30 I am homesick
- 40 It might be better. Mild Depression
- 50 I feel bad
- 60 I'm rotten at heart, a sense of something lost
- 70 I'm depressed
- 80 I'm crying
- 90 Depression and despair, thoughts of hopelessness ...
-100 I'm terribly bad. I was overwhelmed with a wave of despair and hopelessness, life has no meaning ...

Respond on a scale and write the reason. For example:

+ 90 had a wonderful time with your loved ones
3,451 do 3,475 z 3,630 komentarze
strona 139 z 146
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 16-04-2022 01:25
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 19-04-2022 23:12
+10
Getting closer to the spring break, but had this sort of-monthly satisfaction before that.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 24-05-2022 23:45
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-05-2022 15:42
+50
Two birthdays to celebrate today, all this during this well-deserved spring break.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 23-06-2022 15:29
+10
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-06-2022 23:30
Again, luck was not on my side this weekend. Blame it on selectiveness. Start of the holidays is good news, but I have currently no project going on. In fact, it's just the general rehearsal before the fireworks get in.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 08-07-2022 17:08
+20
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 09-07-2022 00:20
+90
If you think I'd permanently look sad, wearing sunglasses or hoodies all day long : no way. Letting my voice recover from incense stick use on Thursday afternoon, that's how I got a low voice and dizziness for more than a day. And I guess I slept less because of that, too, although I had kept the window open until that "turning off lights" time.
Will a record fair take place today? No matter, just wishing them "good luck".
Seems like Friday and Saturday nights are busy, and I must get ready for an interview on Monday.
Now feeling like a bounty hunter in pink dress and grey socks, ha-ha.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 13-07-2022 00:50
+10
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-07-2022 18:43
+50
For now, back to work, but at a limited rhythm because of the warm temperature.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 21-07-2022 02:35
+40
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 23-07-2022 01:31
Didn't think there would be a power cut from midnight twenty to three o'clock this night. That sort of thing gets me late for work, now I'm feeling extremely lazy after standing or sitting in the dark.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 29-07-2022 21:20
+20.

I'm not bad, don't worry about me, I just can't open my computer properly due to intense work and heat, very hot weather.
The thermometre has shown thirtyone degrees today, and believe me tomorrow will be higher than today.

Still didn't enter the sea, beaches are so expensive for me.
Have a good summer everyone, see you soon.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-07-2022 23:11
+20
No regrets and what more can I say? 13 was a lucky number and using a wildcard has been useful so far. I miss going on holiday this year, but too much heat and too many people around would hurt feelings, so no worries.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 11-08-2022 01:31
+20
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-08-2022 12:37
No time for answering questions. I had a nightmare in black and white, someone fleeing the smoke from a fire on the opposite side, then going inside and dance close to the top of a room instead of the floor, because there's plastic stretched all over the floor. But no idea who this person is. Then, I saw the lightning, I heard the thunder. So is this something divine or is this the sum of my fears in a nightmare?
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 24-08-2022 17:49

Really, I'm so much tired and I feel flu. Also waiting for a good journal, if happens I will inform and share with you.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-08-2022 19:50
Done all the trip and filled all the ticks, so now I can end summer holidays on a high note before putting that blue uniform again. No time to think about some other guys' lies nor blame it on tiredness from early July. I should not forget my coworker's birthday at the end of the week.
311jayson
311jayson | 15-09-2022 18:16
-50 today I got only partially refunded by this math tutor service app. My annual subscription renewed automatically and never got an email confirmation of this so because my refund request was 4 days after the renewal date I couldn't get a full refund. I mean I know it was a couple of days after BUT compared to a year? Ahh I hate the fact that I can't stretch every dollar to what I want. Hope my mood changes tomorrow Friday
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-09-2022 23:09
Everything working on autopilot, mind-reading people, and so I go. Hard to take time to think as the weekend starts. Each other got wrong. Thursday was a bis repetita day, even though it was nice to listen to some familiar voices again. Need to be full of energy as the next week starts.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 14-10-2022 22:52
+30, Aproximately at least two long months.

Unfortunately Summer ended, also Autumn (or Fall) makes me feeling emotional and melancholic (I'm sorry if my spelling was wrong). These feelings aren't for only this year, I feel the same things every year at these months, when Fall enters to our lives.
Weather is started to cold, leafs are yellow, may be still with their trees but all of them will be fallen in two months.

My coffee adventures are still continues, I discovered a new coffee and book shop. When visiting there I'm getting and trying to read a book and ordering a big cup of Turkish Coffee (of course without sugar), time is flying and passing quickly for two hours.
İt's like a student goes to library for doing and preparing his homework for next day's school time.

That was the everythng's summary, see you soon.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-10-2022 23:48
+60
Now I know how to use those Bluetooth earphones I got for my birthday, 'cept that my telephone would not accept them, only the ones with the line on. Work well on my comp anyway.
Not much work to do this weekend and I need some strength and luck for this Monday. For now I'll put aside that problem and keep that "better late than never" in mind - is that boring not to wear glasses for my kind of work since I have stopped wearing them 18 years ago?
And when you're immersed too much in work, take a break if you can.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 23-10-2022 12:31
+50 For one week.

Here is Pastrami Summer, I mean İndian Summer, or every included Liar Summer, some things like those but every one is the same thing. My be the Sun shows her face, but unfortunately isn't able to make us hot, her Summer energy has finished, she has to go to her "Camera Da Letto" until next Summer.

I need more coffee, because work and business together made me forgetting to drink the coffee. I'm witing about Turkish Coffee of course, not Espresso or Lâtté.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 24-10-2022 12:11
I fell in love with a lyrics book, printed on paper and waiting to be sung, and wondered why mine were still not inside. Unfortunately I could not take it home because the lyricists were not keen on selling it to any person.
Reminds me that one of them asked me to add him as a friend 5 years ago, I did and we lost touch one year and half later. He got arrested by the police, that's why I don't dare talking to him for now. Might say I did not like him at first but got interested by his songwriting.
I first went to Paris 31 years ago, late October '91 : my father was stationed over there during the holidays. Anyway, thumbs up to the 6-pack of those who wrote those beautiful texts : Rani, Kamel, Inès, Nsony, Simony and Barney.
My pack of 25 photos just arrived by mail : means I won a contest last week.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 05-11-2022 13:19
+20
gość
gość
WYSKOCZYĆ ZAPISAĆ oszczędność ...
Czytaj więcej: