LetsSingIt internetowa baza tekstów piosenek
pl
Podążać 0
Dzielić
Dodaj temat
Szukaj
howl
howl | 20-06-2010 19:36
I know a lot of people get bored. I definitely do sometimes. I was wondering if anyone wanted to chat music. I like rock and metal, and I'm open to suggestions of good bands.

Also, we could just chat in general. Message me on here or at lilbrowndog9 on AIM. Please don't be a creeper. I'm only 17. And I'm a girl.

Fav bands include, but not limited to:

Sick Puppies
Brand New
Breaking Benjamin
Three Days Grace
Killswitch Engage
Hollywood Undead
Evans Blue
Flyleaf
Jack's Mannequin
Mudvayne
Mindless Self Indulgence
Papa Roach
A Lot More...

So yea. Message me.
7 komentarze
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 21-06-2010 01:40
i used to be real big into brand new during highschool... saw them live a handful of times and still remember about every song.. couple years later and im pretty much just into 90s rap now
howl
howl | 21-06-2010 12:10
Brand New is awesome. Did you get their new CD as well? I like it.
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 21-06-2010 14:15
Nope, just listened to most of the songs on youtube... thought it was absolutely terrible. not because I've grown out of their music, but because how different it was from their other CDs.. Too much yelling, it just sounds like shitty noise. I could see progression in the other CDs. I didn't particularly love The Devil and God... but i came to eventually think it was great stuff. No sense in giving Daisy another chance though, it's a style of music that never has and never will appeal to me
howl
howl | 21-06-2010 16:25
Aah. Well, I guess I tend to like it cause I am drawn to that kind of music also. ha. But the lyrics are good.
i_love_paramore
i_love_paramore | 21-06-2010 17:56
I like Paramore and Evanescence. Three Doors Down, Black Eyed Peas, All American Rejects, 3Oh!3, and Nicelback are also some other good choices.
i_love_paramore
i_love_paramore | 21-06-2010 17:57
Also BuckCherry. You would like them.

~I Love Paramore~
(Taylor York es muy guapo.)

Jimena/Josefina
howl
howl | 21-06-2010 20:20
Oh, yeah. I knew paramore right before they got big, but stopped listening so much because they were everywhere.

Most of the artists/bands you've named I've listened to at some point or another. All good.
gość
gość
WYSKOCZYĆ ZAPISAĆ oszczędność ...
Czytaj więcej: