LetsSingIt internetowa baza tekstów piosenek
pl
Podążać 0
Dzielić
Dodaj temat
Szukaj
hunnie19
hunnie19 | 05-04-2010 21:36
Okay so me and my friends were wondering when a girl and a guy are having a conversation at what point do the start to tune out?!? is it the beggining...middle or do they actually listen (haha last one is soooo not true) just wanted to know if you guys do this and why? are we not interesting enough for yas? Let me knw
10 komentarze
Joeyy
Joeyy | 05-04-2010 22:34
I'm sure it depends on a number of factors, e.g. the people; their feelings/what's on their mind; their opinions about the conversation topic, etc.

My guy isn't great at staying tuned in, bless him, but I know/have known other guys who are. Same for women.
Cyd
Cyd | 07-04-2010 03:35
well since every single man shares the same opinion, and its unimaginable that they could converse with someone of the opposite sex as an equal instead of tuning them out like a pet or child I JUST HAVE NO CLUE
Cyd
Cyd | 07-04-2010 03:36
how the hell do you still think so immaturely at 19? i bet you own one of those 'BOYS ARE STUPID THROW ROCKS AT THEM' shirts
Deehaz
Deehaz | 07-04-2010 13:20
cyd is angry
hunnie19
hunnie19 | 07-04-2010 18:31
Actually Cyd...i do not own a 'BOYS ARE STUPID THROW ROCKS AT THEM' shirt...however since your comment i am thinking of purchasing one...and to the part of 'how do you still think so immaturely at 19?' i was asking for everyones views and opinons on this matter...i dont judge one single person...Some guys may be able to stay tuned in all the time whilst others may not...i was asking everyone for there own personal views and opinons...as i belive everyone is entitled to have them...however if that makes me immature to have that view...then hey IMMATURE I AM!!
cychar
cychar | 07-04-2010 23:07
When talking about people, about "everyone," it universally goes without saying that there are exceptions to the proposed rule or observation. That's why these kinds of things are called generalizations. Let's not get any panties in a bunch over not being politically correct and stating everything that should be obvious in the first place, yeah?

Anyway, to put it bluntly, guys tune out girls when they hear a single word or combination of words that's plainly stupid. Yeah, we tune you out because we think you're stupid lol.. And I'm sure the flip side is the same. No offense though haha. I come in peace.
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 09-04-2010 12:07
i've tuned people out in world record times... most times when a girl introduces herself to me I dont even hear her name. just right through my head. a lot of times im honestly only thinking about banging them or staring at their tits
paintedfringes
paintedfringes | 09-04-2010 20:54
Probably when they start to bore you.
Simple.
Everyone does it. But everyones different.
Fitted
Fitted | 02-12-2010 03:41
As someone here already mentioned there are many factors as to why a guy would "tune out" of a conversation but this also goes both ways, im positive there are many girls which will do the same to guys.
gość
gość
WYSKOCZYĆ ZAPISAĆ oszczędność ...
Czytaj więcej: