pl

The chatroom trivia bot is ready!

Podążać 0
Dzielić
Dodaj temat
Szukaj
EzyRyder
EzyRyder | 05-06-2007 14:10
Thanks to Dave, Raziel, Anwar and many others I was able to create the bot and load it up with around 100 questions.

To start the trivia, type .trivia in the chatroom. This will give you an invite into the private room where the trivia bot is.

If you have pop-ups disabled, you can simply goto www.ezyryder.uni.cc/trivia.php which will take you directly to the room.

Note: As you might know, private rooms work well with Internet Explorer but take around 5 minutes to load with Firefox etc.

I've put up instructions on how to use the bot at: www.ezyryder.uni.cc
51 do 54 z 54 komentarze
strona 3 z 3
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 07-06-2007 18:49
You gotta all remember that older members generally hate new ideas. If there's anything wrong with it, then that idea isn't acceptable.

Mikey said it all prety well. Clear it with Ray (which should only take about 4 years) and then it's good to go
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 07-06-2007 19:02
Well if the auto-kick thing was a bug wouldn't that mean that it really wasn't Ray punishing him for messing with the site? So he just freaked out and left over nothing.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 08-06-2007 05:47
How about we just show this thread to Ray? We all keep talking about him, whether he knew about this or not, he may even have no idea about it yet. I'll just forward it over, I'm curious.
EzyRyder
EzyRyder | 09-06-2007 08:55
Finally got a PM from Ray. He says I can't run the 'add-ons'. From what I understood from it, he basically said that he's the one who ads the new features so he can keep track of it, etc and keep things in order and he doesn't need my help.

I just want to state a few things. I did not make myself un-kickable. I did not mess up the functionality of the chatroom. What I did do wrong was make these things without Ray's permission. And it is not hacking or whatever you call it. And its really annoying to see people talk about things they do not know about with such conviction.

Sorry for causing a commotion and making such a fuss. I'm putting this behind me, hope everyone will do the same.

So, lets close this topic.
gość
gość
WYSKOCZYĆ ZAPISAĆ oszczędność ...
Czytaj więcej: