no

LetsSingIt emails going to spam folder [solved]

Følg 2
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 30-04-2023 23:19
I've been having this problem for quite some time now - and I'm not sure if this can be fixed - but it seems that all of the emails I get that notify me of Snap messages go straight to my spam folder. I've even tried to go in my spam folder and manually mark them as "safe", but this hasn't fixed the problem, so I figured this was worth making a standalone support thread about.
12 kommentarer
roxcyn
roxcyn | 01-05-2023 05:04
Yes, mine are going into spam, too.
Ray
Ray | 01-05-2023 18:33
Thanks for reporting. Any idea when this started?
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 01-05-2023 20:53
I unfortunately can't provide a very specific timeframe, but if I had to guess, it's probably been at least a month or two since I've seen an LSI email come through my main inbox. Maybe others can weigh in on this if they remember more specifically, since I see I'm not the only one who's experiencing this.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-05-2023 06:14
Around February or March 2023.
Ray
Ray | 05-07-2023 09:20
Is this problem still going on?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 05-07-2023 12:09
Yes, sir, just got an email and it's in the Spam folder.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 05-07-2023 23:43
Yes, in fact I noticed an LSI email in my spam folder just this morning.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-07-2023 03:31
Just catching up with assisting fixing this problem.

1. My last message that went to my "inbox" was dated 12-23-22.

2. Just as Nicolas reported, trying to set spam mailbox so that ALL messages I receive from
LetsSingIt Messenger noreply@letssingit.com
are sent to my inbox..... i.e. by clicking the "its safe" yellow box on "Gmail".

Instead.....each message comes in with a yellow warning label:

Says:

Be careful with this message
The sender hasn't authenticated this message so Gmail can't verify that it actually came from them. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.

3. Again to be clear: I have to click each time "looks safe" to allow the message, that ONE message to go to inbox.

Appears to not have option (for these) to set something like "send all messages from "letssingit.com messengers etc to inbox....so unlike other Spam, its having a security/identity problem that is causing it to continue to send to Spam

4. I hope this additional information will allow you to track down why its not being "authenticated" properly by SNAP when it sends messages!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 20-07-2023 04:31
Yes, I was reading many email providers have issued security updates. Something about having the recipient be verified. No idea what that means or if it costs money.
Ray
Ray | 23-07-2023 11:03
Thanks for the help guys. I think we're one step closer to have this issue fixed. I think new emails are not labelled as spam anymore. But due to the self-learning thing of your email is may still place it in the spambox because of the history. I think once tagging the email as "not spam" will permanently fix the issue.

Ok, let me know!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-07-2023 01:29
Yes, it went into my inbox this time.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 19-08-2023 02:12
A bit late here, but just wanted to confirm that I got a Snap birthday notification in my main email inbox today, so this problem does in fact appear to be solved
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: