no

Fantasy Football 2020

Følg 3
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 11-08-2020 00:37
It's that time of year again. Assuming we have a season this year...

Teams:
Sarah
Bryan
Jeff
Lisa
Erik
Daniel
Björn
B
Clare
Practice
Scott
Joey
Joe
Ant

Draft set for August 29th at 1pm EST

League Homepage
601 till 625 av 659 kommentarer
side 25 av 27
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-12-2020 02:22
Jones didn't practice today, Practice.

Yeah but you gave her your highest projected running back for a running back who is ideally the backup for the Bills. And then the current best kicker in the league for a guy who isn't really consistent.

Was very confused and I still am lol.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 17-12-2020 03:37
Nothing has gone through yet, everyone in the league can go in and vote against it if they want. I'll go by popular opinion if there is any but in the years we've been doing this, no one ever seems to vote.

And I'll look into it for next year, but at this point I'm not changing league rules for the trade stuff.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-12-2020 06:17
I don't ever even see an option to vote for it in our league.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17-12-2020 06:20
I know I'm biased, but I think changing it now would be crappy. Should've been discussed previously if it was an issue.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-12-2020 06:28
I agree with that as well. Should've been talked about before the season. I wasn't sure if people making playoff runs were gonna try and trade, they usually do but that's why in my other leagues we negate that. I'm good with whatever the majority says.

Definitely something to consider for next season.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-12-2020 09:23
I guess we can "get away" with this for this season Jeff... I only traded a "one for one" and only 11 pt difference.. not major for me but enough to get Joey over the "tie" score prediction.

You do realize Jeff.... that "turning off trades after ___ weeks" is only one method..... if you think you're in the top two or three in standings by week 12 or 13 and want a stronger team for the Playoffs ----as soon as the game is played on Sunday/Monday (if COVID restrictions continue next season too?) you just do the "trades" before they are shut down) you just go ahead and make those "power trades" and get whomever you want from the teams that definitely will lose no matter what happens... i.e. 5 of 7 6 of 7 7 of 7 in each division....

People will think of ways to get around any limitations Jeff.... correct? (just think how far you go.. "Pennsylvania" to get legal fireworks illegally into your state!)

[Edit...thanks for your information above and opinion below V V V V
to make game even and better for all! ----I usually "post" and run... so sorry I missed your post above mine 7 hrs ago]
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-12-2020 09:26
Yeah, you typically do trades before and during the regular season of fantasy, not typically during playoffs. But it doesn't matter. Should've been talked about before the season and it didn't. Not a big deal lol.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-12-2020 09:30
TBH.... I'm not knowing any of this..

I just go by the "bio" and "numbers" and "statistics"

I had NO idea of these recent facts Jeff:

Jones didn't practice today, Practice.

Yeah but you gave her your highest projected running back for a running back who is ideally the backup for the Bills. And then the current best kicker in the league for a guy who isn't really consistent.

You are teaching me a lot for next year too!!

[Didn't know you could be in more than one League at the same time on ESPN.....until just now Jeff...
Not that I can handle it at this stage of my learning.... but nice to know for a future time....]

Hmmm did you mean my Julio Jones who is Q? not clear above....
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-12-2020 09:34
Yes.. the only Jones on your team lol.

So if you go to your team, there's a little icon next to their name that tells them all the info about them. See said screenshot.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-12-2020 09:42
Yes Jeff.. That is what I keep calling the "bio"
You can also get there by clicking on the name in blue link...

I didn't read those words the same as you...

I read this:
If deemed healthy, Jones returns to his perch as one of the league's elite receivers facing a Buccaneers secondary allowing the 11h-most WR fantasy points on the year.

and then I also took into account the "spin" (sorry for a long cut and paste but better than everyone trying to click on my team and find his name and bio to see for themselves and since my screenshot cut and paste to LSI link does not work as I DON'T HAVE ONE! yet....)

WED, DEC 16, 3:37 PM
ROTOWIRE.COM
Jones (hamstring) was a non-participant at Wednesday's practice, Jason Butt of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.
Spin: This marks the second week in a row with no practice reps for Jones, who has been dealing with a hamstring injury for most of the campaign. He's one of the rare players who doesn't require on-field work to be ready for game day, but his lack of activity Wednesday isn't a great sign as the Falcons prepare for Sunday's contest versus the Buccaneers. Friday's injury report will be telling for Jones' ability to suit up this weekend.

So I guess its whatever one emphasizes when you look at these little bits of free information!

Willing and able to talk "football" stats with whomever wants to....as I certainly don't know anything yet... not even close to "some" things!

I guess I should explain why I kept Ridley in there....

Ridley stepped up in Julio Jones' absence, reeling in eight balls for 124 yards, including a 39-yard scoring dart from wildcat QB Russell Gage, but it wasn't enough as the Falcons fell to the Chargers in Week 14. Ridley has proven productive both with and without Jones in the lineup, so he continues to be an automatic start in Week 15 when the Falcons entertain the Buccaneers for the first time this season.

and after all that.. there is only 2 pt difference between him and Jones so I'll check back Friday.. if Jones is fine in he goes , if not I'll ride with Ridley--remembering that you also probably benefit from following the action on television shows and news clips on ESPN and elsewhere on web.. more than I do...
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 17-12-2020 15:42
There are a couple of things I might look into changing next season to make things more interesting. I'll add trade deadline to the list. I'm pretty sure there is a setting for that cuz I remember getting deadline notifications in a different league I was in that was through ESPN.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-12-2020 20:19
Just please remind us which day you choose in that 1 year far off time as I might forget its there from today til then! I know there are many hidden "League only" settings that most of us don't look at or notice on a day to day basis.

All for it if it makes things fairer for everyone equally! Thanks for putting in the extra design work time to make the League better each year! I'll be back!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 18-12-2020 04:40
Figures my QB plays like a stud when I'm out of playoffs lol
Joeyy
Joeyy | 18-12-2020 23:29
Oof @ B's QB.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 19-12-2020 00:16
Yeah... He got hurt very early into last night's game. Went to run the ball in for a touchdown and looked like he pulled a groin.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 20-12-2020 00:01
Well, I might've fucked up, too. Meant to swap Mahomes and Allen round. Just went to do it lmao. Oops.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 20-12-2020 00:12
Meant to swap Mahomes and Allen round.

That's what they all say.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 20-12-2020 05:03
Lmao.

Well, I didn't go on there for any other reason tonight; I didn't think there were any matches.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 20-12-2020 05:03
Practice, you need to put players into those empty slots before the games tomorrow.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 20-12-2020 05:05
I didn't realize there were games today either until the Packers started posting game updates on Instagram
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 20-12-2020 05:08
oops came back to "play" the LSI games...didn't look...thanks!

Done!

See Joey? I'm still "ok" even though I gave you such good ones....
I kept enough (had to spend time figuring it out before I traded) ...that my current projected score is 129 to Jeff's 114
....and that is EVEN with the questionable WR I had at 19 being "out"! I didn't even count him.. he was icing on my cake for the Flex position if he showed up....
I may not be in the Playoffs official ladder like yourself Joey
....but that doesn't mean I can't still play competitively and win too in my lower ladder section!

Run on sentences like I naturally talk when I posted to thank you quickly and reposted within the 15 minute edit window [Edited some in last 3 minutes of this window of time]
.....yeah I could have done two posts... but no one but you was going to read this much..

So thank you Joey for requesting the trades! I was happy to help!
and knowing this is probably the last time EVER we do this in the Fourteen Angry Cheeses......
I was happy to be part of this historic moment before the ability to trade during "Playoffs" is turned off next season! oh well... as they say in France: c'est la vie!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 20-12-2020 05:08
Oh, I should've said something. I'm sorry.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 20-12-2020 05:13
I didn't expect games on a Saturday either, but it didn't matter for me.

Wow, that is a big score you missed, Joey. Still, with B only getting 2 from Carr, you're still in a good position.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 20-12-2020 05:55
Thanks again, Practice.

Fingers crossed! Good luck, folks.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 21-12-2020 05:42
Yesssss.
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: