no

My ebook on amazon

Følg 0
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
racketeer
racketeer | 06-09-2018 00:19
I must say that I have published a work of my poems and pictures that make a kind of essay ... Some of my words are printed on "Lets Sing It". It is called "Life in the Five and Ten" and it costs $2.99. This is an amazing experience and it's free with builtin royalties.
Even if you look it up and don't it is an ebook by kindle on amazon...an online library thing. Offline? Whatever...anyway it is on amazon and it really is amazing!
9 kommentarer
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 06-09-2018 00:21
How is it free if its 2.99?
racketeer
racketeer | 06-09-2018 00:25
It's free to publish and then I get 70% profit. Not hightime stuff but yeah. And the thing is...it really counts! It's legally binding? You can't send free pdf copies in format to your family to brag, whatever.
It's called kdp. It is an author's group and they guide you through it step by step. Look up bookshelf and Community and KDP. The tax forms...electronic royalty checks to your bank...paperback publishing if it works out...whatever! That costs though if you don't sell the books. Anyway...to start you look up selfpublishing on amazon on the consumer page.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-09-2018 00:35
lolwut
racketeer
racketeer | 06-09-2018 00:39
I'm speeding away I'm high. Yes tylenol with caffiene...but still!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 06-09-2018 04:25
Hi! Congrats! Will it ever have a promotion or be free?
racketeer
racketeer | 07-09-2018 21:24
it is free if you buy "amazon prime" a special price you can pay at amazon for better prices. Yeah... I have sold 4 so far! It says it on the records that I made $6.00 I bought two, my writerfriend bought one and a school friend from my hometown bought one.Like my sister says jokingly "I betcha she bought them all!"* she was jokingly referring to her daughter who majored in music and performance at Carnegie Mellon...she has thousands of listeners on youtube and I have from 3 to 250 at most...and I DID play most myself although her daughter didn't!
racketeer
racketeer | 07-09-2018 21:26
however, right? I am very successful for some reason on this site!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 07-09-2018 21:29
That's a pretty bold statement.

Also, not sure why you just messaged me saying happy birthday.
racketeer
racketeer | 10-09-2018 22:52
it said it was your birthday! U are my only legitimized "friend" on this site. The statement is VERY bold and maybe not true.
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: