no

Can someone write me a parody?

Følg 2
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
Maryhinge
Maryhinge | 07-01-2018 22:14
Hi I'm a drag queen called Mary hinge and I am looking for a parody to sing to introduce myself. Can be as slutty as you like. Can anyone assist?

Thanks in advance
8 kommentarer
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 07-01-2018 22:29
No thread will top this one this year.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 07-01-2018 23:59
Hi Mary and welcome to LSI! I'm not sure this site would be helpful. Have you looked on YT? I've seen some funny ones on there.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-01-2018 04:04
Hi Maryhinge:

Welcome to LSI!

LSI is not a songwriting site though people have written songs here (lyrics--do a search under General Forum Topics for these---use "song writing" under "topic" button in search bar at top of the screen...just a few old threads here on this site that's all....)

Maybe someone who likes to write can help you.

But I found only YOU know YOU the best. So try these four sites (reddit might be best see comments 5 below them)

Don't know about this one....might just be trying to sell you something to help you---but has a few tips....I like the 40 minute "free association" (they don't call that that is too old school)...try it!

More sites yes, for songwriters...but if you join them (not all..pick one or two you like the sound and feel of) and ask around ....maybe you can connect with someone who is just interested enough to write you your song (with your help) maybe even for free... (watch out for copyrights...ask right in first Emails..not after work is done!)

No city listed in UK and anyway I might or might not know the music scene there....You are best to get out there and see if there are any groups for like "self help" songwriters that meet in places where you can go. I know you want help...maybe someone there will collaborate with you for experience in writing songs.

Good luck...let us know how it came out or post song words in the lyrics section...
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-01-2018 05:37
Examples:

NSFW:

NSFW:

(This one isn't, but I thought it would inspire you

ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 07-10-2020 23:48
byzykw
byzykw | 03-04-2021 11:30
I like coronavirus parodies. Good examples are "Stay Home Vogue" by Chris Mann and "Hello" by Chris Mann.
In addition to music, I also enjoy reading books and articles. Recently came across a very cool author. This is William Faulkner. He has written so many cool works, among them: The Sound and the Fury, The Unvanquished, Intruder in the Dust. But most of all I liked As I Lay Dying. In this novel, the heroes will have a 6-day journey through such trials that it is breathtaking! This work is so exciting for me so I recommend you read about the author and his works at https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/william-faulkner/ and finally decide if you are interested in reading. I highly recommend to get acquainted with his works! In thenovel the heroes will have a 6-day journey through such trials that it is breathtaking!
I recommend everyone to read!
MimiSaucedo
MimiSaucedo | 24-06-2022 01:30
I am not so, but I will definitely enjoy the ones from here!
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: