no

Option to remove artist profile picture

Følg 2
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 09-04-2017 00:39
Frankly, I've never understood why this hasn't become an option by now. Yes, I know you can delete pictures in an artist map, but you can't actually delete the profile picture itself. In other words, if you delete the artist's current profile picture, it doesn't go away in the banner at the top. The only way to get rid of it is to change it to something else.

As the saying goes, everyone makes mistakes. And I just made one tonight that I couldn't really fix. I had multiple LSI pages open, and when I was trying to set Bent Knee's profile picture, I accidentally set it as AM's profile picture without realizing. There's not really many pictures of this guy that I can find, and the only one I can find is really small, so it wouldn't work as a banner image. Such an option would be really helpful in a case like this, because currently the profile picture for AM is a completely different band, and there's not really any other suitable pictures I can change it to.

Update: For the time being, I changed AM's profile picture to just a white background so at least it's not an inaccurate profile picture. But, I still think this is something that needs to be implemented.
10 kommentarer
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-04-2017 04:07
Hm - that sounds like a good option!
Ray
Ray | 10-04-2017 11:40
Good idea This one is already on my list. It has medium priority, so it has to wait unfortunately.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 10-04-2017 14:20
Glad to hear it's on the list, regardless! Would it be possible for you to remove the current profile picture for AM? That's gonna bother me in the meantime, haha. I imagine you probably have that power, but if not, then it can wait.
Ray
Ray | 10-04-2017 16:13
Unfortunately, all minor issues have to wait for the moment
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-04-2017 17:39
I guess a workaround, Nicolas, is to go to an artist without a profile, and save the picture and add it to the profile picture. Then delete it from the profile.

Edit: I went ahead and did it for you.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 10-04-2017 22:43
I guess that's fine for now. It looks a bit blurry in comparison to normal, but it'll do for the time being.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 14-04-2017 02:40
Weird because it's the site's own image.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 14-04-2017 14:49
It's probably because the profile pictures have that "TV screen" effect (for lack of a better word) on them, so since you used the default picture, the effect is done on it twice.
Ray
Ray | 14-04-2017 17:16
exactly
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 14-04-2017 18:33
Well, not a big deal. It'll work until we can actually remove the picture.
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: