LetsSingIt internett tekster database
no

What's the best prank to pull on someone?

Følg 0
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
shigamidesu
shigamidesu | 27-02-2012 15:48
I was wondering what's the best pranks people have ever pulled. No matter what it was or who you did it to or if you have never even done it but have been planning or thinking about it. Pleas tell me
2 kommentarer
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 27-02-2012 16:13
I think my best one was when I set the clocks in our room and on my roommate's computer/cell phone a couple hours ahead, so when he woke up he thought he had missed class. He started calling people and apologizing for missing class, it was pretty funny!
I've also had some people try to pull this prank on me, but the first thing I did was check my watch and they hadn't changed the time on that.

Another idea I might try is mixing guacamole with wasabi, or ketchup with Sririracha sauce. (if you know someone doesn't like spicy food)
Joeyy
Joeyy | 27-02-2012 18:23
^ Just make sure they don't have allergies...

When I was younger, there were shopping trolleys on the streets of the local shops, and we would sometimes put one of us in one and push them around. One time, my cousin and I went out of sight of the others, waited until they were near, and then staged a crash. I kind of feel bad for scaring them, but it was funny.

I'm not much of a prankster, but I can keep my voice steady and call numbers like 118 to ask ridiculous questions (like what the Queen's bra size is). Of course, I only do it when someone is in need of a cheer-up...
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: