LetsSingIt internett tekster database
no
Følg 0
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
Secret_Sphere
Secret_Sphere | 15-10-2009 16:43
So, I know I'm not really here that much anymore. But since I sometimes dabble in here, and Joey often mentions me, I want everyone here to know. I'll do my best to keep it short and open to any questions.

(I'm Jay The Viking/KateKateKate for anyone who does not know)

I am transgender. I identify as a man, not as a woman. This is something I have been thinking about, but not really discussed, for a long time. Eventually I will be going through a complete physical change to male, but right now I don't have access to these resources. It will be at least a year, but more like 3 or 4.

Either way, I am now going by the name Caleb, not Katherine/Kate. In addition, I want everyone to do their best to refer to me using the male pronoun. Any and all support is very important to me. I realize that it will be difficult for people on here who have known me for years so I can forgive slippage on the name or pronouns.

I do want to clarify one thing. I know I identified as a lesbian before, but this is not a case of "extreme lesbianism", and not everyone who is a lesbian wants to be male. Many are very happy with their female bodies and identities. I, however, am not.

As I said, I am open to any questions that people may have for me.

Cheers,

Caleb
76 till 81 av 81 kommentarer
side 4 av 4
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 30-10-2009 21:36
(Sorry for also taking over this thread with arguing. I just get so annoyed.)
WH1
WH1 | 30-10-2009 21:41
No,I wasted too much time already
being confronted by
an argumentative,angry
GANG of unrighteousness

attempting to JUSTIFY their SIN!

God is love
but it sure is hard
live out His life
while fellow creations act like satan
against His commands
and expect me to go right along with them
carole
carole | 30-10-2009 21:43
(sorry too, i didnt mean to highjack the thread, just wanted to ridicule wh1, but i see he/she/it doesnt need my help)
fishmunky
fishmunky | 30-10-2009 21:45
Do you really care?

like honestly, won't your afterlife be so much more content with the lot of us sinners not being around to bother you

you don't like it, awesome, we get it, huge thumbs up for you now that your opinion is known

we don't care, you said your piece, now move on

you aren't changing anyone's mind, there is no power of online conversion, you're just a broken record, you are the internet equivalent to a lite jazz station on fm radio, no one who matters listens to you

now you've said your piece. move on, lest you continue to look like lonely sad internet trolling attention whore

thanks for reading
Deehaz
Deehaz | 30-10-2009 22:14
ignoring the insanity going on around, I've not commented on this yet... just cos I didn't really see the need. We used to chat a bit years ago, but everything's so clearly different now that it's hardly relevant. However, after reading through this, then I'm surprised by the lack of support... so thought I should add in a bit.

Good luck to you, it's not necessarily an easy thing for me to understand, but equally I'm certain it's hardly something you decide on overnight. I hope things work out for you
nanki_c
nanki_c | 30-10-2009 23:47
I'm surpised I hadn't seen this before, I was confused about Joey's references to Caleb in randomness, but it all makes sense now! I'm really happy for you and your decision, and support you 100% whether you regret it one day or realise it was the best decision you could have made.

Because I've known Kate/Caleb for a long time before, I think making the transition might be quite difficult so sorry for any unintentional faux-pas! I actually watched a documentary on trans-gender children/adults and most, if not all, were really happy with their decision. I am glad you're in your 20s making this decision rather than haven't reached puberty yet!

Anyway, congratulations (if that's the right sentiment) and good luck!
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: