no

The stupid Giants won the superbowl...

Følg 0
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
kupkak3
kupkak3 | 05-02-2008 16:13
I had my faith all on the Patriots..here they are undefeated and then they lose.. what!!! have you ever noticed that the Giants always kick a field goal when they know their gonna lose? like when they played against my favorite team(greenbay packers) and they went into overtime and they did a cheap shot and kicked a field goal. i think the only way you should be able to kick a field goal is when u score for that one extra point.. you shouldn't be able to just kik for extra points. the giants had no place in the superbowl at all...they cheat so bad i hate em..the only good think about their team is Eli Manning..
7 kommentarer
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 05-02-2008 16:45
The Giants cheated? HA! That is strategy. And which team was it accused of cheating since the beginning of their season? Oh, yeah, the Patriots. They both played extremely well, and it was a good game played out down to the final minutes of the 4th. The better team just stepped it up and won. This superbowl was a good one, both teams should be proud.
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 05-02-2008 18:09
not to mention the fact that the Patriots somehow didn't have a holding call against them for close to every game of the playoffs, if you are going to call cheating on anyone its them
Stavros
Stavros | 05-02-2008 18:11
That's not very nice. I think most people are glad The Giants won. The Patriots were so full of themselves since they hadn't lost a game, they deserved to lose.
Lzzloo77
Lzzloo77 | 05-02-2008 19:50
Ugh, i was soo pissed.
i love NE and they should have won!

* offtopic :
and the halftime show totally sucked
JDolla
JDolla | 05-02-2008 19:54
cheating... i think the patriots were involved in some type of scandall in the beginning of the season, you know, where cheating actually happened...

and field goals are a part of the game. if the packers had won that playoff game by a field goal i bet you wouldnt hate it so much...
fishmunky
fishmunky | 05-02-2008 21:00
i dont know why people are so pissed, Strahan finally got his superbowl ring, Tom Brady was proved to be human after all and we watched the emergance of a premier quaterback in the NFL, seriously we saw Eli Manning turn from a boy into a man right before our eyes

in short the Giants dominated the game, defensively, the Pats only got into the giants Red Zone twice, the Giants hit the Pats redzone 4 times, thats the difference, the Giants D was immaculate, the Pats D, shaky at times

NY just wanted it more, they deserved the win

and for the record Tom Petty > you, best half time show since nipplegate
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 27-05-2008 08:55
Petty is awesome. Personally rooting for the Pats cause I like the idea of a modern-day dynasty, something that is so tough. Giants had a good strategy and some great plays and some lucky plays. Alwyas loved Strahan, so good for him. Great year in the NFL.
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: