no

Mixed Martial Arts (mma)

Følg 0
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
MisterEMan
MisterEMan | 26-04-2007 03:25
Not sure if this should be in sports, but I feel like I can get more opinions from here, since this isn't just about the actual activity.

I was just wondering what people think about Mixed Martial Arts. You might have heard of UFC or Pride as well as a few other organizations. If you haven't it's similar to boxing in that its fighting, but it includes wrestling, jui-jitsu, kickboxing, etc. Also, does anyone participate in any of these sort of activities. MMA is also supposedly replacing boxing, which seems to be a dying sport.

Personally, I am a follower of the UFC and enjoy watching the fights. I also just recently started taking MMA lessons.
26 till 28 av 28 kommentarer
side 2 av 2
fishmunky
fishmunky | 26-12-2008 23:11
I'll concede. Olympics are the jumping off point for most great fighters
LudMan
LudMan | 22-08-2009 00:06
Like Sgt Pepper said( ) it's really barbaric and, IF this IS something you find entertaining or,any form of "entertainment",you're ill,
or at least totally void/stripped of any basic human normalcy Warren Harding 1920).This IS "SUPPOSED" to be the 21st century,not Gladiator.
natureboy15
natureboy15 | 01-02-2010 11:33
i love MMA specially UFC events. i wish i could learn Muay Thai, Brazilian Jui-jitsu and wrestling. My favorite player in UFC is non other than Matt Hughes
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: