LetsSingIt internett tekster database
no
Følg 0
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
AdorablyConfusd
AdorablyConfusd | 28-10-2006 02:34
Two blonde girls were working for the city public works department.
One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind her and fill the
Hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other,
Then moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without
Rest, one girl digging a hole, the other girl filling it in again.
An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what
They were doing.
So he asked the hole digger, "I'm impressed by the effort you two are
Putting into your work, but I don't get it-why do you dig a hole, only
To have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?"
The hole digger wiped her brow and sighed, "Well, I suppose it probably
Looks odd because we're normally a three-person team.
But today the girl who plants the trees called in sick."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A blonde was fed up with being made fun of and having jokes made about her so she decided to dye her hair brown. One day, while driving along a country road, she saw a farmer and a bunch of sheep on a farm. She thought the sheep were cute, so she got out of her car and asked the farmer, "If I can guess how many sheep are here, can I have one?". Being a bit of a gambler himself, he agreed. She guessed correctly, much to the surprise of the farmer, so keeping up his end of the bargain he let her pick out whichever sheep she wanted. She did, and returned to her car. Just as she was leaving, the farmer stopped her and asked, "If I can guess the real color of your hair, will you give me my dog back?".
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A blonde's friend entered a room and saw her painting the walls with two nice coats on. Confused, the friend asked, "Why are you wearing those nice coats? Aren't you afraid you'll get paint on them and ruin them?" The blonde responded by picking up the paint can and pointing to the directions. "See?" she said, "It says for best results, apply two coats."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A blonde, a brunette and a readhead are stuck on an island. For year and years they live there, one day they find a magic lamp. They rub and rub and sure enough out comes a geenie. The geenie says "since I can only give out 3 wishes, you may each have one" So the brunette goes first, "I have been stuck here for years, I miss my family and my husband and my life-- I just want to go home" and POOF she is gone. The the red head makes her wish "This place sucks, I want to go home too" and poof she is gone. The blonde starts crying uncontrollably. The geenie says to her " my dear what is the matter? She says, "I wish my friends were here".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a river between two blondes and they were on different sides. One blonde asks " How do I get to the other side?" The other replies " You are on the other side"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This blonde wants to become a pilot. So this guy helps her out in becoming one and he shows her the restraunts and the hotel to stay at. He said for her to meet him at his place at 9 tomorrow. The next day he looked at his clock and it said 9:00. The next time he looked at his clock it was 9:15. He decided to call her. So he called her and asked her what happend, why isn't she here. She replied " I can't get out of my room" He asked her Why. She said " Because there's only 3 doors: 1 to the bathroom, 1 to the closet, and 1 that says do not disturb"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a blonde, a brunette, redhead, and a guy sky diving. The Brunette yells "This is for all you brunettes!", and jumps out. The redhead yells, "This is for all you redheads!" and jumps out. The guy yells "This is for all you guys!", and pushes the blonde out.
There was a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, and they were all toilet shopping. The brunette bought a wooden toilet, the redhead bought a brick toulet, and the blonde bought a singing toilet. The salesman said to go home, try them, and if you don't like them, bring them back. So the next day they were all back, and the salesman asked why they didn't like the toilets, the brunette said "Mine gave me splinters.", the redhead said "Mine was always cold.", and the blonde said "Mine kept singing "Do you see what I see? The king, the king, sitting on his throne..."".
One blonde can make a difference! At least that is what the blonde in this joke thought.

She
was tired of everyone thinking that blondes were stupid, and she didn't like all these jokes. To end the injustice, she decided to prove to the world that she was smart.

In order to prove herself, she chose to memorize the capital of every American state. It wasn't an easy task, but she was determined and eventually managed to do it.

A few days later she was in a bar, and heard a couple of men laughing at a blonde joke. This was the perfect opportunity to start righting all the wrongs that had been done to blondes in the past - she would set these men straight!

Marching over at a rapid pace she announced,
"It isn't true that all blondes are stupid, and I will prove it. Just ask me the capital of any American state, and I will tell you what it is."

Although a little surprised, the men did challenge her and asked,
"Ok, how about Arizona?"

The Blonde, after pausing for a moments thought, proudly gave the answer,
"A"!
------------------------------------------------------------
9 kommentarer
Den
Den | 03-11-2006 03:29
You just not going to tell me where youre from are you!?!? [offtopic]
Marisal
Marisal | 06-04-2007 21:33
OK heres some.......
The brunette, redhead, and blonde were going to be executed. The brunette sttepped up . the executioner said Ready..... Aim..... at the last minute the brunette yelled Tornado!!! every body stopped and looked around and the brunette got away. The redheads turn was next so she stepped up. The executioner yelled Ready..... Aim..... and at the last minute she yelled Hurricane!!! once again everybody stopped and looked around and she got away. after the blonde saw this she decided to go along with it. She stepped up. The executioner one last time yelled Ready.... Aim..... and then at the last minute the blonde yelled.................... FIRE!!!
HA,HA!!
Gwynder
Gwynder | 07-04-2007 03:44
Two blondes were staring at this beautiful full moon and talking about other beautiful things, like paintings, animals and cities.
Then, one blonde turns to the other and asks:
1 - which one do you think is closer: the moon or London??
The second blonde rolls her eyes in contenpt and answers:
2 - Can you see London from here?
1 - No....
2 - Dã...
Sgt_Pepper
Sgt_Pepper | 03-05-2007 19:27
One day two blonds walk into a perfume shop. The one blond picks up a bottle of perfume that is titled "Viens Chez Moi."

The blond asks the manager what it means, and the manager says it means, "Come to Me."

So the blond smells the perfume and asks her friend, "Does this smell like come to you? Because it doesn't smell like come to me."
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 04-05-2007 03:30
* offtopic :
sarg!!!!
i usually hate blonde jokes but that was a good one ^_^
LDUB19
LDUB19 | 04-05-2007 16:14
Q: What is the difference between a blonde and "The Titanic"?
A: They know how many men went down on "The Titanic".

abhimakvna
abhimakvna | 19-05-2017 06:56
Many people are searching for blonde jokes. But they didn't get the exactly that they want. So, we are here update funny blonde jokes everyday. For more Funny Blonde Jokes , just click the link.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 21-05-2017 20:17
A brunette and a blonde are walking along in a park one morning. Suddenly, the brunette notices a dead bird. "Look at the dead birdie" she says sadly. The blonde stops, looks up into the sky, and says "Where?"
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01-06-2019 23:37
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: