no

Funniest MSN Convo's

Følg 0
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
the_Apocalypse
the_Apocalypse | 13-01-2006 18:59
So...we already have the funniest post thread but most forummers talk to eachother outside LSI aswell and that's where a lot of (if not more) funny things happen aswell. So....this is the chance for you to share those funny moments.

Of course there's gonna be a few rules...not that anyone will pay attention but it's just another excuse for me to bitch at you =)
- If you're gonna post something, make sure it's funny for other people aswell. So if you're posting an inside joke, explain why it's so funny. If you can't, don't post it cos it's not funny for other people.
- We all know some people have retarded long sn's on msn so unless it's part of the joke, shorten it to just names or whatever. It makes it a lot easier to read.
- And last but not least, if someone posted something, don't be a moron and post that you didn't think it was funny. Clearly they did otherwise they wouldn't post it.

So.....i waited ages with this thread to find a funny example to post here, but seein as i still haven't found i'll just post it now and give Litalita the honor.
51 till 53 av 53 kommentarer
side 3 av 3
xxmcrgirlxx
xxmcrgirlxx | 12-11-2009 18:19
me and my friend andrew were talking about our old art teacher...

Andrew: chappers, what a gimp ha

Me: haha the idiot, he's the reason we failed!!

Andrew: pretty much lol

Me: he's a hobo now you know

Andrew: you what? haha

Me: he's living on the streets

Me: selling his art work for food

Andrew: suppose if it's true it's not a laughing matter, i'd give him a few quid for some pencils and a sharpener like

Me: haha yea, i'm lying! i jus wanted to see if you'd believe me

Andrew: hahaha! shame...
clguerra
clguerra | 29-01-2010 04:56
friend: Later bro I have to study for my german exam
Me: You only need to know how to say beer and sex in any language
JDolla
JDolla | 02-06-2010 03:58
Allen
im soooooo glad i drunk dialed the front desk at 3 and told them to wake me up at 6

Me
haha why

Allen
i woke up to about 18 empty beer bottles scaterd in the room, an untouched bed a full bathtub and my m9 on the sidetable

hahahaha

we wer riding around germany double fisting beers in the cab
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: