League/Union?

Favourite Player?

Favourite Team?

Let me know
26 till 31 av 31 kommentarer
side 2 av 2
minastirith
minastirith | 04-03-2006 12:54
Big time into rugby. I'm going to see the next two rugby games for Wales - vs. Italy and France. I was going to go to the Ireland game but my brother got married same weekend.

My favourite club teams are Edinburgh Gunners and the Ospreys, and the Blue Bulls. They have the best scrum in world club rugby. My favourite stadium is Murrayfield, I watched Wales beat Scotland by about 45-23 last year, the atmosphere is amazing, Scottish people are freaking awesome.

My favourite player is Stephen Jones, he's the second best #10 in the world after Dan Carter. Charlie Hodgson is good this season, but he cost England the 6 Nations title last year. And Laurence Dallaglio - although I always despised Martin Johnson and him, they were great English captains and they marshalled their teams well. Amazing. The rugby equivalent of a younger Roy Keane.
minastirith
minastirith | 04-03-2006 13:02
I'm not surprised by Scotland's emergence this year. Much of the work was done by Williams in fairness, much like much of the work was done by (the fabled) Mike's Ruddock's predecessor for Wales, Steve Hansen.

You get the basics right, you play to your strengths, and you do well. Scotland are a classic example of this - by playing with a similar structure to the current Welsh system (4 regions), Welsh and Scottish rugby has thrived. This has shown in the European Cup this year, where the Gunners were damned unlucky not to qualify.
sellittome
sellittome | 28-04-2006 23:43
I was a London Bronco Fan but now it's Harlequins who have just now found they form

Unfortunatley in Union my team Leeds Tykes hae been relegated.
grenade1101
grenade1101 | 10-12-2008 04:27
I'd have to say The All Blacks is my favorite team, my favorite player is either Sebastian Chabal or William Ryder

I played for Hart District Wildcats as Hooker numbeer 2 and as inside sometimes
Long813
Long813 | 24-05-2009 04:25
been playing for 6 years,
i love it
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-05-2009 15:24
no fav player
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: