no

Adding Albums - Problem!

Følg 1
Dele
Legg til emne
Søke
kians_angel
kians_angel | 14-05-2005 11:09
hiya im trying to add a greatest hits to ronan keatings album list...but after ive typed in all the songs and clicked "Save" the new album isnt listed!! so i tried again and typed "Test" as a track on the tracklist and clicked save again...that worked but when i clicked "Edit Album" and put the real tracks back in, it wouldnt work! it still sed "Test" as a track, even though i deleted that and saved the proper track list...

so i deleted the album and started all over again, now its not being listed again can anyone help? is anyone else having the same problem?

pleeeease help, its annoying me
17 kommentarer
GeeWhiz
GeeWhiz | 15-05-2005 00:22
Hi there...

Next time you put in an album and save it, if it doesn't show up as it seems happened this time.
Either back out all the way to artists list then click on artist name again and see if it's there and correct. You may not have back out far enough to clear the old pages saved so kept getting stale pages. I've done that to myself before...

Just a maybe but only thing I know that could do that to you...

Good Luck...
GeeWhiz
kians_angel
kians_angel | 15-05-2005 11:54
oo, thanks, ill try that, i never thought of that, but usually, its just there...

never mind, ill try but if it doesnt work i dont know whats going on!

thanks for being the only person to help me!
kians_angel
kians_angel | 15-05-2005 14:39
still wont work...any other suggestions anyone?
chloya
chloya | 15-05-2005 15:14
I haven't had that problem...maybe it's something you need to contact Ray about Helen.
kians_angel
kians_angel | 15-05-2005 18:03
thanks chloe! i did think of that, but i thought it was just me being dumb ill do it now. thanks
kians_angel
kians_angel | 20-06-2005 08:05
omg...im having this problem again!!!!! chloe very kindly messaged me the albums for the artist, Daft Punk...so i added the first one and i had no problems.

But when i tried to add the second one (which is called Discovery) it wasnt there! i copied and pasted the tracklist from chloe's message and put them in the box, changed the tracklist number, and clicked save, but on the main page for Daft Punk, it wasnt there!

Ive added a few albums since this problem last happened but now it seems to be happening again!

what the hell is going on??!! arghh!

kians_angel
kians_angel | 20-06-2005 08:17
is it something to do with my cookies? if sooo how do i change em?

* offtopic :
was it just me or did that sound dodgy
kians_angel
kians_angel | 20-06-2005 08:34
any help at all would be much appreciated
kians_angel
kians_angel | 20-06-2005 10:42
anyone??
chloya
chloya | 20-06-2005 12:05
I'd message Ray and tell him about the problem Helen. I think there is something wrong with the whole process as that has happened to me too, so just let him know
kians_angel
kians_angel | 20-06-2005 19:58
i messaged him before, but he said he had no problems when he added the ronan keating greatest hits for me
chloya
chloya | 20-06-2005 20:00
I'm coming on MSN Helen
kians_angel
kians_angel | 20-06-2005 20:28
dooonk... anyone else having this problem so i can message Ray and tell him?
GeeWhiz
GeeWhiz | 20-06-2005 21:51
Fill in title etc. at top then with disk 1 showing enter the tracks for disks 1 in the lower window.

When that is complete change the disk number to 2. (the disk 1 tracks will disappear [don't worry they are still there.])

Then enter the tracks for disk 2 in this blank window. If there are more disks keep using the above procedure.

When done entering disks then save the entire thing.

When it displays all the tracks will be there and listed by disk.

Hope this makes sense and good luck guys/gals...
chloya
chloya | 20-06-2005 21:53
That wasn't the problem. It just wasn't appearing on the artist map, but I just got Helen to transfer it to me and I did it all.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 08-11-2019 01:27
How do I add Dangerous Woman to my favourites, please?

I cannot find the "favourite" button next to the one that allows to rate between 1 to 5 stars.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 08-11-2019 13:04
You can't favorite albums to the player anymore. You have to make a folder in the player (name it artist - album title). Favorite the songs one by one.
gjest
gjest
SPRETTE UT LAGRE sparer ...
Les mer: