LetsSingIt de internet songteksten database
nl
Volgen 0
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
sexybunnie99
sexybunnie99 | 07-11-2004 02:21
Q: How did the blonde die drinking milk?
A: The cow fell on her

A car was driving down the street when all of a sudden it started swerving. The car was going back and forth till someone with a cell phone called the police. A police officer pulled the car over. A blonde rolls down the window and says, " Officer, I'm so glad you are here. I saw a tree in the road, then I saw another. So I had to swerve to keep from hitting it!" The officer looks at her, then says, "Ma'am, that's your air freshener."
26 tot 39 van 39 reacties
pagina 2 van 2
Frodi
Frodi | 13-11-2004 03:41
Hey
Two blonds were out on a deck and loking at the full moon. One said I wonder which is farther away, the moon or florda? The other one said DUH. We can see the moon but we can't see florda soo florda has to be farther away

[/offtopic]Don't take personally my best friend is a blond
kati_filth
kati_filth | 13-11-2004 15:15
A blonde girl decided to dye her hair brown one day and went for a walk in the country. she went to a farm and the farmer said to her 'if you can guess how many sheep i got in my field then you can have one!'

she says 'uh... fifty... nine...' and the farmer goes 'wow that's correct! You can have one of my sheep.' so she takes one and carries it home with her.
a couple of hours later, there's a knock at the door and it's the farmer. he says 'you're not a natural brunette are you?'
'no, i'm blonde.' she says. and the farmer says
'well can i have my dog back then please.'

666QUIXOTIC666
666QUIXOTIC666 | 13-11-2004 15:33
LMAO THATS FUNNY

why did the blond jump off a cliff?
she thought her tampon had wings
Corvalus
Corvalus | 14-11-2004 02:48
a brunette is jumping up and down on the railroad tracks saying "36, 36, 36". a blonde seees her and does the same. the brunette jumps off. a train comes and hits the blonde,
then the brunette gets back on the tracks, continues jumping and chants " 37, 37, 37..."
kati_filth
kati_filth | 14-11-2004 13:08
What do you do if a blonde throws a grenade at you?

Take out the pin and throw it back!!!

sugaryflames
sugaryflames | 17-11-2004 20:38
This is probably a blonde joke that EVERYONE knows but I'll say it anyway....

A blonde and a brunette jump off a bridge, who landed first?

The brunette, the blonde had to stop and ask for directions!
sugaryflames
sugaryflames | 17-11-2004 20:44
I've got another one!

A scientists brain was sold at an auction for four dollars, a mathematicians brain was sold for six dollars and a blonde's brain was sold for 1 million dollars. Why was the blonde's brain so much?

Because it had never been used!
katzaii
katzaii | 17-11-2004 20:58
5 blondes and a brunette are hangin from a helicoptor... theres not enuf room for all of em, and the pilot cant land w.out killing them.. the gas starts getting low, so he calls out to them, 1 of you guys must jump and spare the lives of the others, or all of you must die... they all look around for a minute wondering whos gunna die... finally, the brunette goes "ok you guys... i'll jump so you guys can keep your lives."... after her little speech, all of the blondes clap.
DallasTexas
DallasTexas | 11-02-2005 06:13
I don't get it!
jsimms52
jsimms52 | 11-02-2005 06:15
when the blondes clapped...they let go of the helicopter in which case they all died
nefariouslady_t
nefariouslady_t | 11-02-2005 06:22
How do you get a blonde to willing drowned herself?

Stick a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of the pool.
andro
andro | 11-02-2005 06:34
How did the blonde explain her helicopter crash?

"It was getting cold so I turned off the ceiling fan..."
cupid_stunt
cupid_stunt | 29-04-2005 17:53
How do you know a blonde's having a bad day?
There's a tampon behind her ear and she can't remember where she left her pencil...

* offtopic :
okay, i know that's mean but my BLONDE friend told me that.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01-06-2019 23:19
Why did the blonde stop hunting ducks?
Because she couldn't hurl the dog up enough.
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: