LetsSingIt de internet songteksten database
nl
Volgen 0
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
gracielu_147
gracielu_147 | 19-09-2004 23:36
does any one know any dumb blonde jokes? those always seem to make me laugh! probably cuz i am a dumb blonde!
20 reacties
Cyd
Cyd | 19-09-2004 23:39
Q. Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman?
A. Cause you have to hollow out it's head!

A blonde walked into a doctor's office with two burnt ears. The doctor asked her, "What happened to your ear?" The blonde replied, "I was ironing and the phone rang, so instead of picking up the phone, I picked up the iron and put it to my ear.
Still not satisfied, the doctor asked, "Well, what happened to the other ear?"
"The sucker called again!"

Q. Why was the blonde in the tree?
A. Because she was raking up the leaves!

A blonde comes home from a day of shopping and discovers that her house is on fire, so she calls the fire department on her cell phone.
"Please state the nature of your emergency," says the operator.
"Help! My house is on fire!" the blonde replies.
"Okay, where do you live?"
"In a house you silly billy!" the blonde replies.
"No,no! How do we get there?" the operator asks fustratedly.
"Duh! Big Red Truck!!"

One day 2 blondes decided to drive to Disney Land. When they saw a sign that said 'Disney Land left' they turned around and went home.

A blonde goes into a Best Buy. She asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner. The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.
The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing and again the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes.
Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red. Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time. To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes. The blonde asks the clerk, "How do you know I am a blonde?"
The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV - it's a microwave."

A. Why do blondes always smile during lightning storms?
Q. They think their picture is being taken.

A man was trimming his bushes. His neighbor (the blonde) walks out, checks her mail only to see that it's empty, and goes back inside.
Five minutes later, she comes back out, checks her mail again only to see that it's still empty, and goes back in.
The third time she comes out, the man asks her, "Excuse me, is there a problem?"
The blonde replies, "Darn right there's a problem! My computer keeps on telling me 'I've got mail'!"

A. Why can't Blondes dial 911?
Q. They can't find the 11 on the phone!

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. Then one day she comes home and finds her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, "Shut up...you're next!"

Did you hear about the two Blondes that were found frozen to death in their car at the drive-in movie theater?
They went to see "Closed for Winter".

Once there was a blonde who was going to take flying lessons, so she went to the airport to rent a plane. The manager told her there were no planes left so she would have to use a helicopter. So the blonde got in the helicopter and took off. Every 10 miles she checked in with the manager; after the first 10 miles, she said it was a blast. When she reached 20 she told him that she had never seen so many buttons. But when she reached 30 miles she didn't check in so the manager went to rescue her. When he found her he asked her how she crashed. The blonde replied, "It was getting cold so I turned off the big fan."

Q. What is eternity?
A. When 4 blondes meet at a 4-way-stop-sign-intersection!

One day, a blonde went to a ventriloquist show. During the show, the ventriloquist used his "dummy" to make fun of blondes. The crowd roared with laughter, but the blonde was angry.
Outraged, she stood up and said, "How dare you make fun of blondes!"
The ventriloquist replied saying, "Madam, I'm very sorry. But it's just part of the act."
The blonde screamed, "You shutup! I'm talking to the little man on your knee!"

Q. What does a blonde see when she looks into a box of cheerios?
A. Donut seeds.

A blonde and a brunette decide to start a farm together. They add up their life savings into a total of $200.00.
Then, the blonde decided to purchase a bull with it. The brunette agrees, and so the brunette leaves to go find the perfect bull. When she does she is to telegram the blonde and tell her to come get it.
Finally, the brunette find the bull of her dreams. The farmer says he wants $200 for it. The brunette, thinking she can get a better deal, says no to his offer.
The farmer says, "Alright then, I'll give you a great deal, how about $199.00?"
The brunette accepts and buys the bull. She has $1.00 left for the telegram. The telegram guy says, "It's $1.00 per word." The brunette thinks about this and says,"Comfortable, write that."
"Comfortable?" the guy questions.
"Yes, you see she reads slow."

Q. What is the fastest way to get a one-armed blonde out of a tree?
A. Wave at her.

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do. "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and other materials that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?" The man replied, "She should, she was standing on it."
A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.
"And by the way," the blonde added, "it's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

A blonde was going on a plane trip to New York. When the attendant came by and asked for her ticket, she told the blonde,"I'm sorry. Your ticket isn't for first class. Could you please move to your seat." The blonde replied,"Im blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to New York." The attendant said,"That's fine miss, but you'll have to go to your seat." The blonde responded again, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to New York."
This conversation continued, always with the blonde's same response. The attendant got so upset that she went to the captain and told him about the blonde. The captain went and whispered something in the blonde's ear and the blonde immeadiately got up and went to her seat in coach.
The attendant asked the captain how he got the stubborn blonde to move. He said, "I just told her that this part of the plane wasn't going to New York."

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"
In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something.
Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2, weighs 225 and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"
The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

After leaving a store, a blonde walked out and went up to a soda machine. The blonde put in 50 cents and out popped a coke. She searched her bag for more money. She found some and kept feeding the machine money. Cokes and Sprite and Mountain Dew bottles began rolling down the street.
A young man walked up behind her and watched this for a few minutes. Then he asked, "Can I get one now?"
She whizzed around and yelled, "No way, can't you see I'm winning?"

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead are standing in front of the Mirror of Truth. It sucks up and kills anyone who tells a lie in front of it. So the brunette says, "I'm the smartest person in the world." She gets sucked up and dies.The redhead says,"I've got the most curly hair," and she gets sucked up and dies also. The blonde says,"I think....." and she gets sucked up and dies.

A bartender is sitting behind the bar on a typical day, when the door bursts open and in come four exuberant blondes. They come up to the bar, order five bottles of champagne and ten glasses, take their order over and sit down at a large table. The corks are popped, the glasses are filled and they begin toasting and chanting, "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!"
Soon, three more blondes arrive, take up their drinks and the chanting grows... "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!" Two more blondes show up and soon their voices are joined in "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!"
Finally, the tenth blonde comes in with a picture under her arm. She walks over to the table, sets the picture in the middle and the table erupts. Up jump the others, they begin dancing around the table, exchanging high-fives, all the while chanting "51 days, 51 days, 51 days!"
The bartender can't contain his curiosity any longer, so he walks over to the table. There in the center is a beautifully framed child's puzzle of the Cookie Monster.
When the frenzy dies down a little bit, the bartender asks one of the blondes, "What's all the chanting and celebration about?" The blonde who brought in the picture pipes in, "Everyone thinks that blondes are dumb and they make fun of us. So, we decided to set the record straight.
Ten of us got together, bought that puzzle and put it together....the side of the box said 2-4 years, but we put it together in 51 days!"

Two bowling teams, one of all blondes and one of all brunettes, charter a double-decker bus for a weekend bowling tournament in Atlantic City. The brunette team rides in the bottom of the bus and the blonde team rides on the top level.
The brunette team down below is whooping it up having a great time, when one of them realizes she doesn't hear anything from the blondes upstairs, so she decides to go up and investigate.
When the brunette reaches the top, she finds all the blondes frozen in fear, staring straight ahead at the road and clutching the seats in front of them. They all have white knuckles.
The brunette asks, "What the heck's goin' on up here? We're having a great time downstairs!"
One of the blondes looks up and says to her, "Yeah, but you've got a driver!"

A red head walks into a salon and the hair stylist says your hair is gorgeous and the redhead runs her hand through her hair and says It's natural.
Then a brunette walks in and the stylist says I love you hair and the brunette runs her hand through her hair and says it's natural.
Then a blonde with green streaks walks in and the stylist says "That's different..." The blonde sneezes, wipes it on her hand and runs her hand through her hair and says, "It's natural!"

Once a blonde decided to go ice fishing. She grabbed all her equipment and put on her fishing outfit.. She walked out onto the icy surface and found a good spot. She took a knife and made a large circle in the ice with it.
"NO! Not there! You will find no fish!" a booming voice announced out of nowhere. So the blonde moved a few feet away and made another circle. "NO!! Not there either!!" The voice boomed again. The blonde moved a third time, making another circle on the ice.
"I said, NO!! There is no fish there!!" The voice boomed again.
"Is that you, God?" The blonde called out.
"NO!!" The voice boomed. "It's the manager of the ice rink!!"

Q. If a blonde and a brunette were falling off a building, who would hit the ground first?
A. The brunette because the blonde would stop for directions.

Q. How do you get a blonde to laugh at a joke on Saturday?
A. Tell it to her on Tuesday.

A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde had just robbed a bank and they were trying to escape from the cops. They ran down an alley and saw three huge potato sacks. They hopped inside just in time, and the cops didn't see them. Puzzled, the cops looked at the bags suspiciously. One cop kicked the brunette's bag, she meowed, and the cop thought nothing of it. He then kicked the redhead's bag, she made a clanking noise with her shoes, and the cop thought it was just some garbage. Then he moved on to the blonde's bag. He kicked it and she said "Potatoes!"

Q. What is a brunette between two blondes?
A. An interpreter.

A brunette, a redhead and a blonde walk down a beach when suddenly the brunette discovers a magic lamp. The brunette rubs the lamp and POOF! a magic genie appears. The genie tells the girls that he will grant them three wishes, so each girl will have a turn. The redhead goes first and tells the genie that she's always been really smart and she is sick of being teased, so she asks the genie to make her just semi-smart. Suddenly the redhead is turned into a brunette.
Next, the brunette takes her turn. She tells the genie that she has always just been sort of smart and she wants to be really smart. Suddenly the brunette becomes a redhead.
Finally, it's the blonde's turn. She thinks for a minute and then tells the genie that she's always been dumb and she's tired of being dumb. The blonde says that she wants to be really dumb. Suddenly, the blonde becomes a man!

Q. Why did the blonde write "TGIF" on her shoes?
A. To remind her that "toes go in first."

Q. What do you do if a blonde throws a pin at you?
A. Run like hell - she's got a grenade in her mouth!

One day a blonde, red-head, and a brunette were driving through the desert when all of a sudden their car broke down. They decided they would all walk to civilization. The red-head said, "I'm going to take water so if I get thirsty I can drink it." Then the brunette said, "I'm going to take some food so if I get hungry I can eat." And then the blonde said "I'm going to take the car door, so if I get hot, I can roll the window down!"

One day there was a blonde riding a horse. The horse kept going faster and faster until the blonde fell off, with her foot getting stuck in the stirrup. Hearing her screams for help, finally a Wal-Mart clerk came over and turned off the merry-go-round.

A blonde walks into a hair salon to get her hair cut wearing headphones. The stylist asks her to take off her headphones but the blonde refuses. So the stylist takes them off and the blonde collapses to the ground and dies. The stylist picks up the headphones and hears, "Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out..."

A blonde was riding in the back of a pick-up truck when the truck went off the road and went into a pond. Some neighbors came out to see what happened and waited for the blonde to come out of the water. When she finally did, the neighbors asked her what took her so long. She replied, "I couldn't get the tail-gate unlocked."

A blonde was swimming. She swam deeper and deeper until she drowned.
Her husband came home and found her dead in the bathtub.

A brunette, a blonde, and a redhead were standing in a line before a firing squad. The commander says, "READY, AIM" and the brunette yells "TORNADO!" All the people turned around and looked and the brunette ran away.
Next, it's the redhead's turn. The commander says, "READY, AIM" and the redhead yells "HURRICANE!" Once again all the people turn around to look for the hurricane and the redhead runs away.
Finally, it's the blonde's turn. The commander says, "READY, AIM" and the blonde yells "FIRE!" and gets shot.

Q. What do you call a blonde who dies her hair brown?
A. Artificial intelligence.

There's a brunette standing in the middle of a street jumping up and down, counting "57, 57, 57." A blonde walks up to her and decides that this game could be fun. She asks the brunette if she can play too and the brunette says, "Sure." So the two jump up and down counting "57, 57, 57." Suddenly, the brunette jumps onto the curb and the blonde gets hit by a truck. The brunette goes back into the street and starts jumping again, counting "58, 58, 58."

A blonde and a redhead met in a bar after work for a drink, and were watching the 6 O'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge. The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump, and the redhead replied, "I'll take that bet!"
Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owed. The redhead said "I can't take this, you're my friend." The blonde said "No. A bet's a bet."
So the redhead said "Listen, I have to admit, I saw this on the 5 O'clock news, so I can't take your money."
The blonde replied "Well, so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again!"

Q. Why did the blonde tip-toe past the medicine cabinet?
A. So she wouldn't wake up the sleeping pills.

Did you hear about the blonde coyote?
She got stuck in a trap, chewed off three of her legs and was still stuck.

Q. What do you call a blonde in a leather jacket?
A. A rebel without a clue!

Then there was the blonde who was so stupid that all the other blondes noticed...

On a flight from New York to Paris, soon after take-off the pilot announces: "I'm sorry, but we have lost one of our engines. Subsequently, we will arive in Paris approximately half an hour late."
A few minutes later, he comes on again:
"Hate to disappoint you folks, but another engine is down. Don't panic - we've still got two going, but now we'll be about 2 hours late."
After another few minutes, he comes on again:
"Look, I am really sorry about this, but somehow we have lost our third engine. Still nothing serious to worry about, but we will be about five hours late to Paris."
After hearing this, the blonde turns to the guy sitting next to him and remarks,
"If we lose the other one, we'll be up here all night."

Q. What do you call a dead blonde in a closet?
A. The 1995 Hide and Seek World Champion.

Q.Why did the blonde get thrown out of the M & M factory?
A. She kept throwing out all the W's.

One day while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck. The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car. He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle. Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires. The blonde started laughing. This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield. This time the blonde laughed even harder. Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car. The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny. The blonde giggled and replied, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"

Q. Why was the blonde staring at the orange juice container?
A. Because it said (from) "Concentrate".

A redhead, a brunette and a blonde all escape from a prison together. They run into the nearby woods and all climb up seperate trees. When the police find the redheads tree and ask who is up there, the redhead chirps like a bird. Then the police go to the brunette's tree. When they ask who is up there, the brunette makes chipmunk noises. Finally, when the police go to the blonde's tree and ask who is up there, the blonde goes,"MOOOOOOOOOO!"

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are all stuck on a deserted island together. The island is 20 miles from the nearest inhabited island so they all decide to try to swim there. The redhead makes it 10 miles, is exhausted, gives up, and drowns. The brunette makes it 15 miles before she's too tired to go any farther and drowns. The blonde gets 19 miles away from the deserted island, decides she's too tired to go any farther, and swims all the way back to the deserted island.

Q. How do you make a blonde's eyes light up?
A. Shine a flashlight in her ears.

Q. What do UFO's and smart blondes have in common?
A. You hear about them all the time, but you never see one.

Q. A blonde and a brunette are pushed out of an airplane. Which one hits the ground first?
A. The brunette, because the blonde had to stop and ask for directions.

Q. What do you call 25 blondes standing ear to ear?
A. A wind tunnel.

Q. What do you call 10 blondes in a refridgerator?
A. Frosted Flakes.

Q. Why is it good to have a blonde passenger?
A. You can park in the handicap zone.

Q. How can you tell if a blonde's been using the computer?
A. There's white-out on the screen.

Q. How can you tell if another blonde's been using the computer?
A. There's writing on the white-out.

Q. How did the blonde die ice-fishing?
A. She was run over by the zambonis machine.

Q. What does a blonde say when you blow in her ear?
A. "Thanks for the refill!"

Q. Why do blondes have more fun?
A. They are easier to keep amused.

Q. Why did the blonde climb over the glass wall?
A. To see what was on the other side.

Q. What do you do when a blonde throws a hand grenade at you?
A. Pull the pin and throw it back.

Q. How do you drown a blonde?
A1. Put a mirror at the bottom of the pool.
A2. Stick a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of the pool.

Q. What do you get when you give a blonde a penny for her thoughts?
A. Change.

Q. Why did the blonde get so excited when she finished the jigsaw puzzle after only 6 months?
A. Because on the box it said: From 2-4 years.

Q. How do you amuse a blonde for hours?
A. Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper.

Q. What did the blonde name her pet zebra?
A. Spot.

Q. How do you drive a blonde crazy?
A. Give her a bag of M & M s and tell her to alphabetize them.

Q. What goes: VROOM... SCREECH... VROOM... SCREECH... VROOM... SCREECH?
A. A blonde going through a flashing red light.

Q. Did you hear about the blonde who shot an arrow into the air?
A. She missed.

Q. What did the blonde say when she knocked over a priceless Ming vase?
A. "It's okay Daddy, I'm not hurt."

Two blondes observed in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of a Mercedes with a coat hanger:
Blonde #1: I can't seem to get this door unlocked!

Blonde #2: Well you better hurry up and try harder, because it's starting to rain and the top is down!

Q. How do you confuse a blonde?
A. Put her in a circular room and tell her to sit in the corner.

Did you hear about the blonde who locked her keys in the car? It took her an hour to get her family out of the car.

Q. How do blonde brain cells die?
A. Alone

There was this typical peroxide blonde. She was really tired of being made fun of and being called a ditz, so she decided to get a makeover. She went to a salon and had her hair done so that she was, once again, a brunette. Now that she was a brunette, she decided she would take a drive in the country. So she hopped into her convertible and started driving.
She saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought, "Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!" She got out and walked over to the farmer and said, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?" The farmer, looking skeptical, said she could.
So the blonde looked at the flock and said, "157." The farmer was amazed because she was right. She picked one out and was getting in her car when the farmer walked up to her.
"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

Q. What do you call a blonde with two brain cells?
A. Pregnant

Three blondes were walking through a forest when they came upon a set of tracks.
The first blonde looked down at the tracks and said, "I think these are bird tracks."
The second blonde looked at them and said, "No, these are deer tracks."
The third blonde looked down, and BOOM!!! she gets run over by a train.

A blonde went into a pizza parlor. When she said that she'd like a medium pizza, the clerk asked her how many pieces she'd like to have it cut into: six or twelve.
"Oh, goodness, six please," said the blonde. "I don't think I could ever eat twelve!"

One day, a blonde and her friend were walking through the park. Suddenly, the blonde's friend said, "Oh, look, a dead birdie!" The blonde looked up and said, "Where?"

dancinbarmy
dancinbarmy | 20-09-2004 00:24
what do you call a bunch of blond's lined up ear to ear?

a tunnel

i think the other person took all my other ones... oh well.
katzaii
katzaii | 20-09-2004 03:00
haha...i got 2 i dont think were mentioned... ok here goes

6 blondes and a brunette are hangin from a rope from a helocopter and the pilot yells down "one of you guys has to jump, becuz were runnin low on fuel, and i can only fit 5 of you guys in here" so the 7 ppl are lookin around wonderin whos gunna give their life or the others... after about 5 minutes, the brunette goes "ok... fine... ill jump and give my life for you guys" then all the blondes started clapping

and~!~

there was this mirror that was placed in a small shop and if you stood in front of it and spoke the truth, then youd recieve a gold coin... but if you lied, then youd disappear forever
so anywayz... this fat, ugly brunette goes into the shop and stands in front of the mirror "i think im the prettiest person alive"
*POOF* she disappears
this old, disfigured redhead stands in front of the mirror and says "i think im the prettiest person alive"
*POOF* she disappears
the this really sexy, skinny, perfect lookin blonde comes in... she goes tothe mirror... "i think..
*POOF* she disappears
dropkicksunday
dropkicksunday | 20-09-2004 03:01
i didnt notic this one so im gonna post it.

the blonde clung to the wild horse as it tried visiously to throw her from the saddle. with a quick jerk she was now hanging with one foot from the stirrup, only to be dragged until dead surley. there was one last chance, the blonde would have to scream for help in vain hopes someone would hear her. quickley sue, a walmart cashiere came to unpulg the carousel ride at the front of the walmart
dropkicksunday
dropkicksunday | 20-09-2004 03:06
dang it was done i just found it.....
Fairy_Strange
Fairy_Strange | 20-09-2004 05:00
I dont believe that this joke was in any of the posts. It is kinda dirty and mean but its a joke so I am going to post it....here goes.

Q:How do u get a blonde pregnant?
A:Cum in her shoes and let the flys do the rest of the work.

Like I said it was dirty.......
music_2000
music_2000 | 20-09-2004 05:05
A blonde was walking down a main street when she suddenly feels quite hungry. The nearest restaurant though is a Mexican restaurant and there appear to be no other ones in the vicinity so she deciedes to eat mexican and having just drunk some water is not thirsty. so she goes inside and is seated by a waitress who then hands her a menu. she then preceeds to ask "what would you like dear?" the blonde replies "let me think" and she reads the menu several times over before deciding. after about 10 minutes the waitress comes back and asks for her order. the blonde then tell her "ill just have a bowl of hot chilli because I feel a bit hot" the waitress then says "are you sure?" and the blonde says "YES" so the waitress takes the order and is off. 10 minutes later she arrives with the chilli and the blonde begins to eat. after taking a bite she stops for a wahile a minute later fearing that there is a problem with the order the waitress returns and asks "is there a problem with your order dear I can get you another one if u like" and the blonde says "no everything is perfectly okay im just waiting for my chilli to cool down"
Elfwid
Elfwid | 20-09-2004 11:39
cyd certainly knows alot of jokes, but i reackon there all hillarious
aussie_celesty
aussie_celesty | 20-09-2004 11:44
A blonde and a brunette decide to start a farm together. They add up their life savings into a total of $200.00.
Then, the blonde decided to purchase a bull with it. The brunette agrees, and so the brunette leaves to go find the perfect bull. When she does she is to telegram the blonde and tell her to come get it.
Finally, the brunette find the bull of her dreams. The farmer says he wants $200 for it. The brunette, thinking she can get a better deal, says no to his offer.
The farmer says, "Alright then, I'll give you a great deal, how about $199.00?"
The brunette accepts and buys the bull. She has $1.00 left for the telegram. The telegram guy says, "It's $1.00 per word." The brunette thinks about this and says,"Comfortable, write that."
"Comfortable?" the guy questions.
"Yes, you see she reads slow."

I don't get it.
Coombes
Coombes | 20-09-2004 12:47
* offtopic :
comfortable : com-for-ta-ble: come for the bull... geddit ?
Zangoose
Zangoose | 13-11-2004 06:08
There's already one here
Zangoose
Zangoose | 13-11-2004 06:10
sorry, that didn't work. But there IS one out there.
fearinabottle
fearinabottle | 13-11-2004 06:14
[url=]www.forwardgardens.com[/url] has alot of blonde jokes and yo mama jokes. In fact i got 5 pages of yo mama jokes and they were halarious
kati_filth
kati_filth | 19-11-2004 21:29
A blonde decides to dye her hair brown one day and goes out for a walk in the country. She comes to a farm and the farmer says 'I'll give you one of my sheep if you can guess how many i've got.' so she says 'um... 34?' and she was correct so the farmer let her take one home! A couple of hours later there's a knock at her door and it's the farmer. He says 'you're not a natural brunette are you? You're a natural blonde.' The blonde says 'yeah, that's right.' so the farmer says 'well can i have my dog back then.'

(Nobody take offense, okay. one of my friends is blonde!)
straybeat
straybeat | 08-05-2011 04:55
A blonde wanted a pair of alligator shoes which were the latest trend, but they cost $600 a pair and she couldn't afford that. She decided to go hunting in the swamp and bag her own gator. She drives out to the country and stops at a gun shop on the way. She asks the owner for a 12 gauge which sparks his curiosity to ask why. She explains that she wants those alligator shoes, so he chuckles to himself and tells her good luck.

Later that afternoon he closes the gun store and heads home. He drives past the swamp and sure enough, there's the blonde out on the bank. As he's watching she raises the gun and BANG!, she gets her gator. He runs over to congratulate her and as he approaches her she flips the dead gator over on it's back and says, "Damn, this one's not wearing any either!"
Vixen75
Vixen75 | 01-07-2011 18:12
Q: How do you kill a blonde?
A: Put a scratch-n-sniff sticker at the bottom of the pool.
moliana
moliana | 18-10-2012 21:37
How do you drown a blonde?
Put a mirror at the bottom of a full bucket.
Krunegard
Krunegard | 22-10-2012 08:58
What do you call a smart blonde?
Labrador.
ReptileXD
ReptileXD | 01-04-2013 02:31
Q: How do you drown a blonde?
A: You put a scratch-and-sniff at the bottom of a pool.
ReptileXD
ReptileXD | 01-04-2013 02:36
Q: How do you make a blondes head explode?
A: You put her in a circular room, and tell her to sit in a corner.

Q: What do unicorns and smart blondes have in common?
A: They both don't exist.
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: