Lyrics editing/song deletion

Volgen 1
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
Behenno
Behenno | 13-12-2020 15:17
Hi all.

I am new to LetsSingIt and I have just been accepted to be a moderator for the artist Behenno (who surprise, surprise, is myself). I want to be able to edit lyrics and delete songs (if they've been removed from streaming platforms for example) but I can't find the option to.

Any pointers/advice?

Thanks so much.
4 reacties
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 13-12-2020 16:57
Welcome to LSI!

The option to edit lyrics and delete songs is much more "tucked away" than it used to be so I can understand why it's difficult for you to find.

To edit lyrics, navigate to the song you want to edit and follow these steps:

1. Press the pencil icon in the top right of the website (third button from the right)
2. Press the blue "Submit" button
3. Press "Edit song" (second-to-last option)
4. Now you've arrived at the Edit Song dialog box. From here, you can edit the lyrics you submitted as well as any additional metadata. Press the blue "Save" button when you're done.

To delete song pages, you'll need to send them through the public review queue. First navigate to the song in question, then do the following:

1. Press the pencil icon in the top right of the website (third button from the right)
2. Press the blue "Submit" button
3. Press "show more" (very last option), then "Move or remove song"
4. Here, you can select the reason you are deleting this song. Add a comment with some more detail at the bottom to help reviewers, and then press the blue "Save" button underneath that.

Hope this helps. Starting to think we should make a definitive guide/forum topic on how to do this, because I can totally understand how it would confuse people new to the site.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 15-12-2020 12:00
I second that it should be in the "Help" section, if not already included.
Behenno
Behenno | 25-12-2020 12:33
Thanks so much!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 25-12-2020 13:05
You're welcome. You can always PM us if you need help.
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: