nl

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Volgen 2
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 14-02-2020 00:10
Thanks Ray for the happy hearts Valentine's Day decorations!

And tried to attach this very interesting new survey about what do people really want for Valentine's Day....[At least here in the USA]

Interesting graphic....will post it in my "one" allowed picture in the skin above...see how much actually fits in the image...maybe I can shrink the size to fit more in above...but then words become too small to read!

Would be nice if storage unit of memory on site can upload pictures for use within the postings......but I guess I'll save that for a later "killer ideas" as that might be difficult to manage and can get out of hand (I can direct you to many sites that do use that successfully...with mods removing images that are copyrighted or obscene!]
9 reacties
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 15-02-2020 12:12
In case you can't "read" my fuzzy photo above:

"Our research shows that approximately a quarter (24%) of the overall respondents would prefer a "hug and a kiss" as their Valentine's gift. That's even higher for men across Canada, US and the UK where nearly three in ten men (29%) would choose a 'hug and a kiss' (n'awwww) . Another very popular choice among the respondents was a weekend away (20%) and a special dinner(16%) so throw the chocolates away and treat them to a nice meal (Okay, don't do it if you have already brought them ).."

clearer now?
Need to suggest a killer idea to sharpen up the images on the "skin" more.

Source: printed poll of online respondent's results January 2020.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16-02-2020 06:48
Happy belated Valentine's Day

And Happy Sidechick/Sideguy day, too.
Ray
Ray | 19-02-2020 12:18
Thanks for sharing the research-results Practice, nice one
roxcyn
roxcyn | 14-02-2022 00:33
What a nice theme to see again. Might as well reuse this thread. Thanks Ray, it looks good as usual.
Ray
Ray | 14-02-2022 10:31
Happy Valentine's Day
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 15-02-2022 23:06
And a great big Happy..............................

Oh my!
Did I forget again? so...

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

And for putting up the decorations!!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 14-02-2024 00:58
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

and really modern cool sculptured photo-realistic skin decorations are new this year on all the song pages that have nothing else displayed!

Thank you Ray!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 14-02-2024 03:01
Happy Valentine's Day everyone 2024. I hope you all have a fantastic time!
Ray
Ray | 14-02-2024 10:20
Happy Valentine's Day
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: