New > > > > shaped navigation display

Volgen 2
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-12-2019 20:14
Hi Ray!

Noticed your new navigation display and under Lyrics and forum choices the submenus have been merged into this lengthy (vs blocky) view!

Keep tweaking the machinery that keeps LSI running!

Practice.
18 reacties
Ray
Ray | 10-12-2019 20:54
Nice
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-12-2019 22:08
Should make that picture in that big box something else. How about one of my photos I've taken?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-12-2019 23:20
I like it, Ray! So fancy, !
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 11-12-2019 02:12
I'm into it! Honestly the forum navbar has needed an overhaul for ages. The "My" tab always felt like it didn't fully explain what was there, so I like that it's separated into four different buttons now that specify what they are. I'm sure that'll help clarify things for users.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-12-2019 04:04
roxcyn
roxcyn | 11-12-2019 04:10
Is it in the picture thread? Practice, you got to add that as the skin!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-12-2019 04:12
The full picture is, yes but I used inspect element on this page to change the original picture to my picture just to see how it would like and it looks pretty gnarly yo. Tell me what kind of pic you want, Ray, and you're more than welcome to use it if you willing to change the "active" page header. :p
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 11-12-2019 04:16
Go ahead and change it Ray if you want to as I don't have as clear a copy as Jeff has

Its the whole universe...do you want that on every topic skin? We don't get a choice? Can Jeff provide (like I know you hated it---but that site with the dozens of Universe photos) we can choose angle, foreground, magnification of the Universe to display? How about some Nebulae? Like Crab or Horsehead?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-12-2019 04:17
Copy is in the photography thread and it was just a test man lol.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 11-12-2019 04:20
I'm assuming we can substitute what we want as a skin..but Jeff wants the "null" format of LetsSingIt not to be the generic image of people with talk balloons etc on new topics, but of the Universe...

And I agree with Jeff as remember... Ray IS an Astronomer! {or was student Astronomer making the original Ray's Music Site} SO some of that should (just a little) spill over into the site here where it does not interfere with the major purpose of the site ---to provide lyrics for everyone ! Free!

my two cents ...
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-12-2019 04:21
Yeah Practice, this is your thread, like I said it was just a test lol.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-12-2019 10:26
Oooh! I noticed the artist pages and song layouts have been updated, too. Thanks, Ray!
Ray
Ray | 19-12-2019 12:19
Haha, yes I have a degree in Astronomy. So no need to ask for my preferences for pictures.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-12-2019 05:00
Yes, adding my vote to the new layout of the song pages with the Bio right up front so you don't have to scroll down past genre, song listings to see if there is a bio describing the group or not!

Thanks!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 24-12-2019 03:08
Ooh, you updated the threads/forum layout.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 08-01-2020 17:49
I'll post this here as a welcomed small change...

Ray changed the color of the initial posting to light blue shade to distinguish it from the other white posts (and my own posts which still appears as that light yellow that some don't really see on their phones--but is on PC)

[So this post top item appears as yellow to me, but hopefully its light blue to everyone else!]

Nice! Thanks Ray for making the long Forum postings more colorful on the non-holiday days of the year!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 08-01-2020 19:19
Yes, I see it, too, both yellow and blue as you've described. Oooh!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-03-2020 01:50
Haven't seen anyone else make note of this.....so I will compliment you Ray here in my old thread:

Thanks for re-designing the Artist page!

I like the graphic boxes containing the information about Genre, rank, albums, songs information right at top of the page--along with active links for easy, quick access to more data.

I mentioned just above here in January, how you moved the sections around (like the Bio to top of page) to hopefully present what people want to see first about each artist.

This additional graphic change may have been missed by others here due to the current virus condition around the world...so letting you know...

It greatly appreciated! Keep on designing and tweaking the site! Always upward and better!
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: