LetsSingIt de internet songteksten database
nl
Volgen 3
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 09-06-2019 18:53
First of all, dedicated to all 30-year-olds or more here... I used to own the comic books as a little one, and even used to watch cartoons on television - can't rememember until when, 1991 probably, because the TV channel stopped airing the following year. Bring on Peyo's blue characters!

"Dreamy" and "Lazy" are not the same character. "Dreamy" is the main character from the Astrosmurf episode, while "Lazy" is the exact opposite of "Handy".
"Greedy" and "Chef" are not the same character in the comic books, but are faded into one in the cartoons.
"Others" are among others : Harmony, Dopey, Clumsy, Painter, Poet, Vanity, Tailor, Farmer, then the 'younger ones' Nature/Nat Smurfling, Slouchy/Slouchy Smurfling, Snappy/Snappy Smurfling, Sassette and of course, Baby Smurf. Reporter was the subject of one album published after Peyo's death.

Watch out for Gargy and his cat Azrael!
Brainy3 (50.0 %)vote
Smurfette2 (33.3 %)vote
Handy1 (16.7 %)vote
Jokey0 (0.0 %)vote
Dreamy/Lazy0 (0.0 %)vote
Other0 (0.0 %)vote
Papa Smurf0 (0.0 %)vote
Hefty0 (0.0 %)vote
Grouchy0 (0.0 %)vote
Greedy/Chef0 (0.0 %)vote
total votes: 6
13 reacties
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 09-06-2019 18:55
Brainy
IMO, the Smurfs' filon was exploited too much when they released The Smurfs film series, including The Smurfs and the Lost Village sometime ago.

Here's to the genius and one of the main characters, on the far right of the above picture, that was my favorite, and supposedly other girls' fave too, but that was 30 years ago, when they used to air it on TV. Cheers!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-06-2019 00:47
Smurfette
She was the one I remember the most.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 13-06-2019 07:32
Brainy
Guess I'd pick Brainy too...
Mostly because I don't remember all of the character names (or people for that matter) that well.
And of course.....glasses
And of course.....he's the smartest

Thanks for thinking of the Poll Celine!
And sharing your remembrances of them!

* offtopic :
ooops giving away my true age by liking/answering this!

* offtopic :
Of course NO ONE wants to be or say they like Gargamel, but it could have been a choice ......just to see who picks him!
{Yes I see you have "other" but from the general theme and title of this Poll, I would assume its one of the Smurfs whom you could not fit in that they only give us 10 choices in the poll}
....Can Ray fix it to expand the number of choices if we need it?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17-06-2019 00:24
Smurfette
I don't know any of them, but I've heard of that one.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-06-2019 07:49
I don't know any of them, but I've heard of that one.

I can introduce you to them someday Joey....have tiny rubber figurines of many of them dancing across the top of an old computer Monitor I sometimes need to use here.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-06-2019 04:36
Practice, I had ten of them too! Wonder where they've gone.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-06-2019 05:18
Here they are Celine!

I don't search the Internet well....
And I didn't want to disturb the positions of mine after so many years (I dust them, they are clean!) but I didn't want to move them off just to photograph them for this poll.

SO I found them on the fantastic Internet! I have the Smurfs doing all those activities, not just sitting/standing there doing nothing.

All in Euros...no idea if they are worth anything or not.[says hard to find!]....I like the ones I got just the way they are! Found some in Pounds for sale--not as clean as mine!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 22-07-2019 12:42
I guess I'll have a Smurfy summer IMO! Let's have some Smurf cream on this warm summer day! Enjoy it!

I spent my holidays reading some of the post-1992 comic books and enjoyed Reporter Smurf, Gambler Smurfs, Smurfs in Paradise, The Grand Smurfette and The Law and Order of the Smurfs.

I used to have a few episodes on VHS taped off the telly, that I watched as a kid until 1999, unfortunately, we have no tapes anymore - since my dad got a brand new DVD player for his birthday.
- One had 2 of them : The Traveler and Man of the Moon.
- 8 with one or two partially cut : Lazy's Nightmare, one I don't remember the name of because it's partially cut (Wartmongers and Smurflings inside), Peewit Meets Bigmouth, The Enchanted Quill, No Smurf Is An Island, The World According to Smurflings, Smurfs on Wheels and the last one, which beginning was cut, Greedy Goes on Strike.
- Another one with 5 or 6 episodes that I watched once in April 1999, but I don't fully remember them. Jokey's Shadow and The Village Vandal may be the second and third of them. The last 2 were respectively, I remember : Put Upon Puppy and The Smurfwalk Café.
* offtopic :
Thanks to them, I know what "Sunday driver" means! And Handy and Marina were my first favourite couple IMO.

All the episodes above were dubbed in French - on Friday and last night, I watched 2 of them in original w/o subtitles and understood, let's say, 72% of the dialogues, ha-ha. I had "Papa Smurf" in my mind all day 'cause of this!

Brainy isn't the luckiest guy of all, but actually I believe he somehow gets what he deserves. Good.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 22-07-2019 14:24
Handy
I've never seen the Smurfs so I'll choose the most sexual one.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-07-2019 07:35
I used to have a few episodes on VHS taped off the telly, that I watched as a kid until 1999, unfortunately, we have no tapes anymore - since my dad got a brand new DVD player for his birthday.

I can't send you any presents for your (just missed) birthday Celene....but

I can send you THIS SMURF WORLD OFFICIAL CHANNEL link!

VHS tapes may be gone....but things like the Smurfs are too good to let die .......

They live a second life forever on the Internet!

ENJOY!

(also Google them here for more compilations in case my first link does not play in France for some reason...you know I can't "test" it from here to see if it works there!)
roxcyn
roxcyn | 23-07-2019 20:11
Wow, they have a YT channel? I can't believe it. Also, I'm surprised anyone else voted.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-07-2019 00:08
they have a YT channel? I can't believe it.

Yes back from a few hours time warping to see some of the shows again in original style (even with modern YT advertisements interrupting of course!)
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 08-07-2020 01:15
Brainy
İs Brainy Smurf uses glasses?
He says something, may be unwanted thing, but some time later becomes true.

I love all the smurfs, but Brainy or Glassed (Gözlüklü Şirin) comes one step before.
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: