CaptainStabbin | 14-01-2019 02:43
Official premier date April 14th 2019.

Teaser trailer below:

[B] Spoilers ahead!!![/b]
26 tot 50 van 155 reacties
pagina 2 van 7
fishmunky
fishmunky | 15-04-2019 07:19
Very much need to know what that spiral symbol is. It was in the cave drawings in dragonstone last year too.

Poor Sam, from getting devastating news to turning around and delivering devastating news. Full marks for calling back to season 1 for that reveal though.

The bronn bit, buddy that bit hurts my soul a little
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 15-04-2019 10:31
Anyone else feel like the Arya/Gendry reunion was somewhat lame? People were so excited about it and it seemed like such an afterthought. I hope they go back to them.

I've always thought that Dany isn't going to make it to the end of the show, but this episode and the preview of next week have me thinking she's going to go in a way similar to her dad. She's losing it and I'm very concerned for Jamie next week.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 15-04-2019 11:17
Honestly, the night King is offering immortality, adopts abandoned babies and breaks down walls, he's probably got the best platform of any potential winner here

the show is still bleak as hell, Arya's reunion with The Hound > than Arya's reunion with Gendry

hell her reunion with Hot Pie was better put together

mostly a table setting episode so i'll give it a solid B
Episode MVP: Sansa
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 15-04-2019 13:56
It was cool to see Jon ride a dragon but the lovely dovey shit was lame. Very Aladdin magic carpet ride-esque

I think the Arya-Gendry reunion was poorly done. Rich highborn girl falls in love with common man who turns out to be a nobleman.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 15-04-2019 16:42
What if Harry Strickland (propane and propane accessories) is really young griff aka the other son of Rhaegar and Elia Martell? Would that be enough to get the golden company to change sides?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 15-04-2019 17:24
I would think if he were it would be more incentive to kill Dany and (especially) Jon so he could then tell Cersei to fuck off and take the throne for himself.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 15-04-2019 18:06
I read this article. I forgot about the horses in season 3
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 15-04-2019 18:07
So was that castle at the end the kid's castle? I remember him earlier in the episode, but I didn't realize where they were at the end of the episode
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 15-04-2019 18:20
Yep that was Last Hearth. I hope House Karstark isn't overrun. If it is those guys are going to ha e trouble getting south big time. Shit at this point its safer north of the wall than it is south
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 15-04-2019 20:00
I find it hard to believe that Jaime didn't know that Bran was alive or maybe it was shock of just seeing him again
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 15-04-2019 22:09
I think it was more the shock of seeing him than thinking he was dead. I'm pretty sure it was known that he survived the fall and assassination attempt.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 15-04-2019 22:24
I'm a little bit in love with Sansa. Don't fancy her, I'd just ride into battle for her any day. And Dany. And Cersei. And Yara (who we did not see enough off but is free, yay). Women. Halp.

Bran's such a weirdo lmao. How does he even get around the way he does? (Like this.)
Joeyy
Joeyy | 15-04-2019 22:31
Poor Sam, from getting devastating news to turning around and delivering devastating news.

I mean. I didn't get this part. Wasn't his dad an awful piece of shit? Sam cared a lot more than I expected him to. Also, it's war; people die and kill willy-nilly. You can't throw your toys out the pram only when it's someone you cared about.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 15-04-2019 23:17
I think he cared more about his brother than his dad. I don't think he really hated his dad either. He wanted to be accepted by him and now he never will. but then also the way he explained it to Jon "They were her prisoners and she's executed them"... not EXACTLY what happened, but he's definitely got an opinion of her that doesn't make her look good.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 15-04-2019 23:23
It sucked for Sam big time but I think this was a huge opportunity to show Dany that any action will have unintended consequences and the harm it can do to the people she's trying to win over. Sam will never follow her because of it.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 15-04-2019 23:27
He was more than willing before he found out about his shit of a dad and meh brother. It's war, son. Everyone's killing everyone to gain power and survive. Tough titties.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 16-04-2019 03:08
Yeah it's war. He still found out about the death of his dad and the monkey man from umbrella academy from their executioner. My dad's human garbage and I'd still be shook if his killer told me to my face she iced them for insolence

Goes to show that Tyrion was probably right about sparing Dickon

I know Euron sucks as a character because Cersei would rather talk to her wine than him
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 16-04-2019 03:37
She just wants someone to pin that pregnancy on lol
Joeyy
Joeyy | 16-04-2019 14:22
The situation reminds me of people who are religious until someone they love dies and suddenly they question how a god could possibly take that person away. It says something about humanity that so many of us are happy to believe in/follow a murderous someone or something until it's us their actions affect.

My sister feels nothing for my dad and flat out told me she won't shed a tear when he dies, and my mum didn't shed any for her estranged dad either. Blood/family doesn't always or have to mean anything if that person is a piece of shit or you're not close. Fair enough, I hear what you're saying - some people do still care, but IMO Sam's tears are just to create more tension between Jon and Dany in addition to the incest news.

I hope Euron dies soon.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 16-04-2019 14:56
It's central to Sam's character that he cares. Going to wall hurt because inspite his best efforts he couldn't be the man his father wanted him to be. He couldn't change who he was but he really tried.

Going to the citadel was rebelling against his dad's wishes, something he was conflicted in doing. Even stealing his family's ancestral sword was as defiant as Sam had ever been to his father, and he did it by stealing it in the dead of night while his dad slept.

Sam reacting to his father and brothers death with cold indifference would have been a huge betrayal of who the character is. He cares deeply and immensely. He risks his life to try and cure Jorah's grayscale for no other reason than his immense level of respect Jorah's dad. If Sam doesn't care for the death if House Tarly, then who will?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 16-04-2019 23:47
I can't remember who Jorah's dad was, but you can be an extremely caring soul and still emotionally let go of someone who doesn't care for you. Hopefully now his dad's gone he'll learn to accept himself for himself.

They're great together.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 17-04-2019 00:23
Jorah's dad was Lord Commander of the Night's Watch before Jon. He was the one killed by the night's watchmen when they rioted at Craster's Keep (where Sam saved Gilly from). He's the one who gave Jon his sword.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 22-04-2019 01:59
Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 22-04-2019 02:03
God dammit, seriously only 4 left!?
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 22-04-2019 02:57
You just know that so many of them are going to die before it's over.
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: