LetsSingIt de internet songteksten database
nl
Volgen 6
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
FleurDerLys
FleurDerLys | 17-08-2012 14:00
All the events of our lives affect our mood and our mood is reflected in our actions ...

And the mood you have now?

+100 This is the best day of my life!
+ 90 I'm happy! Soul singing, perhaps it is love!
+ 80 Life is cool, everything is blooming and happy!
+ 70 I have all the work! All disposes me!
+ 60 Everything is wonderful!
+ 50 I'm happy!
+ 40 I have fun
+ 30 I am glad that everyone around me is good and well ...
+ 20 I am well
+ 10 is normal, what is Activities.
+ 0 Just an ordinary day, one of the many
- 10 I have a slight sadness in my soul
- 20 Missing you, absolutely nothing to do
- 30 I am homesick
- 40 It might be better. Mild Depression
- 50 I feel bad
- 60 I'm rotten at heart, a sense of something lost
- 70 I'm depressed
- 80 I'm crying
- 90 Depression and despair, thoughts of hopelessness ...
-100 I'm terribly bad. I was overwhelmed with a wave of despair and hopelessness, life has no meaning ...

Respond on a scale and write the reason. For example:

+ 90 had a wonderful time with your loved ones
3,426 tot 3,450 van 3,630 reacties
pagina 138 van 146
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 03-02-2022 05:31
Not happy, not sad. I'm so afraid of carrying on, I might be pushed to the exit of one thing if I said I had resigned to another. But I need money... I don't even have the heart to keep on looking for a possible workplace with a salary to earn.
Why am I suddenly opening up about the wounds of my love life, especially a painful one before I turned 20? I was young and both of us didn't have enough experience. He would believe the lyrics in every song we used to listen, and yet I would keep in mind our own private life - didn't tell anything about my then-boyfriends to my parents, until I turned 30 or so. Sometimes i miss having one, but I'm not that hasty to start a couple again since I learned lessons from my exes.
Not easy to lose weight in winter, I'd just assume that those 3 months are perfect to remain under the sheets. I wish I could really hibernate and turn off the TV, the radio and the comp for a long time - unfortunately, got work to do.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 05-02-2022 11:12
+50

Today is sunny, I'm going out and take some pictures again.
I think I will be alone again today, there are lots of beautifull things, for example trees buses trains ships history and future, also hope and wish.
Every day adds new memories to our brains, so my advice is please try to enjoy your time to the fullest.

See you soon.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 05-02-2022 12:36
+40
So fresh start-a-new, and that little recognition after I posted a musical review yesterday (via a Facebook group) wakes me up and puts a smile on face. No, I didn't translate the review from another source, I had written it at night, after having slept well, and you must know : choosing the right words takes time. And I cannot think of becoming a radio host because I am still shy - but if I could write for specialized music websites other than the ones I'm writing on, why not? Not used to social networks, they can be tricky at times, but I get a few likes on my musical reviews, that's fine.
Fresh fruit and vegetables are always welcome on Saturday mornings. Please encourage me to go further in writing anything, so I can lay the heavy load down in this start-a-new process, and respect my musical tastes whether you like them or not.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 19-02-2022 02:20
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 19-02-2022 14:20
+40
After a period of letting go in that cognitive bubble that eventually burst, I'm back on track, sleep better and have a light timetable next week. So I must apologise for the "letting go" I had almost 2 weeks ago : I opened up my heart and that was the best way to get rid of yesterday's wounds.
What's the name of this television journalist in that French TV show, is she Lilia? (Yes it is her.) She only appears twice a week, my mum likes her and so do I. Sure gonna have some Darjeeling tea while writing another review tonight.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 19-02-2022 23:15
+50 Today.

Wonderfull sunny weekend waits for me. I wish let them go some banelious things.
That was a clâssical week, existed coffee ice cream and cat.
I'm looking front next matches.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 23-02-2022 01:49
Low and disorder. Nostalgia, and even more thinking of a past summer holiday. Cannot remember who got who at the end. If I could put my pen on paper right now, there would be too many remembrances of my ex-fiancé and the tastes of mango (him) and coconut (me). TV off this week so sudoku instead.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 23-02-2022 20:43
+20

İf I'm started to listen some dark songs, I don't feel myself very well, for example Destina - Yeni Türkü. Cause I was under rain wthout any Umbrella, Rain was too strong today.

Don't be afraid, I managed to get through Valentine Day undamaged. May be too difficult but I have to live my own life.
İn love both partners are responsible for what they do and what they don't do. İf someone wanted to forget me, I don't run after her again. Past is passed, of course "Passe passe passera, la dernière restera", something is ending and something is beginning.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-02-2022 09:30
+10
Friday, Friday, one of the busiest days of the week. Must be up at 8pm but I won't forget a birthday tomorrow. The news on TV and the upcoming "spring cleanup" are putting us down, so I purposely avoid both. Emptying cupboards and drawers isn't part of "cleanup", sorry. I feel the spirits of poetry all around, but not keen on putting the pen on paper now.
A basic cheese pizza will do for lunch. As long as I got to explain them there are Italian cheese varieties they may not know. Then, tea, glasses on a tray and music on the radio for the evening... All right.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 08-03-2022 14:47
+50 Today and Yesterday average.

Because I want to special thank for "Thank You Snap!" Because he is working about my whole moderated artists for some days. I can't eat his rights.
Of course I have lots of works and every day new tasks comes to my front. But my computer has started to slow, she is freezing and makes too much noise.

March Month has arrived one week before, but weather is cold. Also I'm waiting for March Snow, because there is a proverb called "March makes people look through the door, picks and shovels burn" (Mart kapıdan baktırır kazma kürek yaktırır). My advice is "Don't believe in False Spring and don't take off your sweaters" just for that reason.

Don't forget that a day without drinking coffee is a wasted day in your life, with all my respect and love, goodbye for now.
I'm going to drink some Turkish Coffee and eat some İce Cream.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 09-03-2022 05:43
+10
Gonna start the competition today, and Happy Birthday Mr. Excel!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 28-03-2022 14:06
+10
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 28-03-2022 18:48
+60 For Some Days Average.

I can say that Snow Has Gone and Sunny Days Begun, but still cold at the nights.
Some experiences tells us "İf Winter was cold, Summer will be hot", I remember 1987 year, we were under snow in March at least twenty days, but when July and August months temperature was raised 45 degrees in İstanbul and İstanbul's weather degrees doesn't apply at those values.

Thats was the news from me now, if another thing comes to my mind I hope I will write again. See you soon.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 29-03-2022 21:02
+10
I have to get used to a lot of things again, of course. But not now since I have a knee hurting. One third done, so there'll be less activities after tomorrow.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 31-03-2022 08:45
+60 Yesterday.

Finally I found a real job. I hope I will start on next Monday.
Tomorrow is One April, I want to make a joke to my friend, but I don't know and couldn't decide what kind of a joke will be?
İf you have any idea, please don't hesitate for writing me.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 02-04-2022 09:22
+60
Snow means I have to stay home with such weather, and by the way, I have to get used to controlling 2 remote controls for the TV since I don't often watch it. No April Fool, yesterday was just a "rehearsal evening" before the next retrospective on Wednesday. Spring Break and Easter coming soon!
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 02-04-2022 22:23
+50

Chocolate makes me better than some tired or boring moments. İf there is a coffee too, not eatable from its taste.
But sometimes body wants and calls cigaratte, especially with coffee and chocolate together.

This weather is early spring, very hot at midday but so cold at night. I'm scared to wear jacket or just skirt.

Now time is midnight, I want some snack.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 03-04-2022 04:48
+40
Had to check the TV to see if everything was corrected (no automatic stop), 'cept the part where I had to choose the volume mode : can't stand hearing it from another room where I come and go for my cup of tea and the louder it goes, the more I feel distracted. Strange, it wasn't that loud at 2pm yesterday. Anyway, work to do on 3 different sites during weekends, and that's all the center of my attention.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 03-04-2022 14:31
+70 Today.

I'm happy, long time later my face is smiling I hope.
Very windy weather but Sun shows her face in İstanbul.
Now it's Turkish Coffee + İce Cream + Chocolate Time for me.

İf you would like, try to cook it. Coffee should be like powder, add some water, put on a fire, stir it and wait for raising.
After raise get the coffe to your cup.
(I hope I could tell you how to cook Turkish Coffee, may be one day I can tell again with their details.)
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-04-2022 11:37
Unfortunately ARMD has struck, so mum has to follow a treatment from today. So this means no driving, even more at night. Well, yesterday evening was fine, all I need is to write down a summary of the last two thirds.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 08-04-2022 00:57
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 11-04-2022 21:01
+10
Funny how people around have memories of faces, but not names. In either one, two or three clues they give me, I find the right name to help them. That's a right to be wrong, but here I made no mistake. The weekend was a sunny one, not immersing myself much in either writing or listening to music. And when asked about the latter this Saturday morning, I found a singer's name with only one clue, so what's her name? Clara Luciani. Yeah, my visual memory did not fail. Though I had said a wrong name first, but actually not, that was her. And a few people I know are lucky enough to have their birthdays in early April, so I sent a few messages especially for them.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 13-04-2022 02:58
+10
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 13-04-2022 09:35
+60

This is Easter Week we are living. İt's a good coincidence that Easter and Ramadan coincided in the year Twothousandandtwentytwo. I think korona morona must have to pay his debt to the people.
But I don't know how bill gates will pay for the two huge years that he stole from our lives?
And there are two questions in my mind: Will these two years of captivity add to our lifetimes? İf so, how much time will be added? Really mad questions.
Those who read this post a few years later may not know that two Ramadans and two Easters were stolen from people's lives by global external capitalist powers in Twothousandandtwenty and twothousandandtwentyone years.

Life is always the same, Turkish Coffee + İce Cream + Chocolate + Pastry + İnternet + Work, my everything is between them. I want to do some new things, but "What can I do sometimes?" İt's the football that's the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. But anyway now we have to seen the situation, now we are second position and one point more. I don't want to see the back, I want to see the front. And I hope so tomorrow my teams .....

Today is a free day, I want to do something different, for example discovering new places and new walks. Because I feel fat, my fat body didn't enter to inside of my team dress yesterday. I need to be thinner than now.
I will tell what happened today next time, see you soon.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-04-2022 15:16
+30
Saw a little black kitten a few meters away on a wall, during lunch today, unfortunately I couldn't take a photo since it got away. I also tasted the mint-flavored water there : much water with only a hint of mint, nice choice, I would probably drink it again.
My coworker Jules hasn't messaged me for a month but I don't have to worry about him, I must know why. What a shame I mixed up "Ukraine" with "weekend" yesterday. Not ready for the weekend yet and I'll turn the TV off as I often do on Thursdays. Only for today I became the "reminder writer" of all 3 of us.
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: