LetsSingIt de internet songteksten database
nl
Volgen 3
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
DayOfGray
DayOfGray | 16-02-2011 11:18
I posted the last post for the last one now it's closed, so it's time for a new one.

What's the furthest you've driven by car in one day?
1,926 tot 1,935 van 1,935 reacties
pagina 78 van 78
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 11-01-2021 05:24
Well, haven't had for a week now.

What did you do when you realised your pizza delivery wasn't the one you asked, and that you could not return it ASAP?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 11-01-2021 05:34
Generally I eat what I get.. I'm a hungry boy!
OR.......Order from Dominos:
If you have it over there... it works!
Dominos Carryout Pizza Insurance ---at no extra cost!

We guarantee your pizza looks and tastes great when you come to your favorite Domino's location to pick it up. ... Just bring the damaged, uneaten pizza back to the store you ordered from in its original packaging within two hours of the time you purchased it, and Domino's will remake it for free.

How easy is it for you to listen to a song, while at same time typing the words as Lyrics to post here? How do you do that!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 17-01-2021 13:41
It's hard to do. It takes anywhere from 30 minutes to hours for me. Not easy at all. That estimate is without any guide to help. With some lyrics already done, it takes less time.

What lesson did you learn about yourself from the year 2020?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-01-2021 15:01
[Wondered that for everyone here! VERY hard for me too! Thanks for answering Scott!]

Oh.... that I don't need to have fresh food to survive and cooking from canned or frozen stuff will get me through the worst of the COVID years!

What is the secret to making good--really good! Viral quality You Tube Videos?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 20-01-2021 09:22
Being consistent on posting on YouTube, record interesting video topics, make great thumbnails, create a catching title, description and tags.

What's your favorite bar [granola, protein bar, candy bar, etc] to eat?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 20-01-2021 09:26
Kind... because its so full of nice, kind, original ingredients!

What is your personal method for choosing which color clothing to match or not match each day?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 22-01-2021 20:48
I don't have any.

How often are you angry about women being paid less than men?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-01-2021 20:55
ALWAYS! Fought in the halls of legislature to stop it.. President just signed into law Federal $15 hr minimum wage pay ---that means for both men and women! So THERE! We're back on even keel for a little while.... Next to get to higher wages for women in management jobs!

Why is it harder to think of questions the longer we play and I forget what I just asked? There should be a method to display the last posts like we used to do, not in the new "Comments" or "Trending" methods... But we have to move on with the times and keep up with mobile and other users who dominate the membership and usage requirements!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 24-01-2021 10:36
The longer you play, the harder it is.

What lessons did you learn from WWII?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-12-2022 23:30
Honestly I dunno.

How old where you when your voice broke?
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: