LetsSingIt de internet songteksten database
nl
Volgen 1
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 19-09-2003 09:39
Hey guys, Orpheus_Myth pointed out this was needed so feel free to post your short stories here and get some feedback - I may even do so meself

Ally xxx
51 tot 63 van 63 reacties
pagina 3 van 3
Faith_Hope_Love
Faith_Hope_Love | 20-11-2005 16:46
This is my short story I wrote. Just something I was thinking about that needed to go down on paper.
Idon't think it's very gd, but plz read and let me know what you think!

Remembering

Ever had that feeling that although you're surrounded by people, you're all alone?
I have had that feeling for too long now. It's terrifying.
You feel hollow. Like you want to cry, but there seems to be no energy left in you to form the tears. Every now and then, your stomach will give an uneasy clench and make you feel sick. However much you want to eat, you can't muster the strength to swallow the food.
Because without you, there seems no point. Everything I lived for died with you. You were the one who reminded me I wasn't alone, promised not to leave me alone. But you did.
I remember the last words you said to me, before,before. You smiled as you always did and said "Love you always honey." You waved your fingers at me and walked down the street. And I waited till I couldn't see you any more.
I remember what the doctor said to me as I waited in the waiting room. Those moments in the waiting room were the worst I have ever experienced. Not knowing was worse than knowing. But knowing wasn't a picnic either. I knew the moment he walked in what had happened. But I waited till he said it. "I'm so sorry, but,"
I don't remember what happened next. What words of comfort he offered me. I remember crumpling to the floor and crying loudly. Well, it was loud to me. It was all I could hear.
I remember them asking me if I wanted to see you. To see goodbye. They warned me what you would look like. It didn't matter to me. You were still gone.
I remember seeing your body as I walked in. I saw the blood on your face and chest. I saw everything. I saw the lips that had spoken soft words to me, time and time again.
I saw the hand that had waved goodbye to me, that morning. It seemed a lifetime ago.
I remember the doctors leading me out.
I remember going home crying.
I remember sitting down on the sofa.
But then I went numb. I couldn't cry, couldn't talk. I didn't want to move until I had your arms around me again.
So here I am. Wishing you were with me. Wanting your lips to speak beautiful words to me. Needing for you to hold me.
Remembering you.
Razzie
Razzie | 26-01-2006 00:47
hey guys, i made this a as my own thread but onlt got one post, so yeah, reply if you can be botehred to read it all, thankyou!!!

'I think it's the worst feeling to ever experience. Its caused by being paranoid and curious, it's all in my head, my mind is creating a puppet show out of me, my veins being the strings and my blood, guts, flesh, heart, bones, body being the stuffed puppet. I can't be detached from the veins unless i cut them and throw them away, just like my family. I'm stuck with them forever, and I'm told I won't function correctly without them. My life is similar to a puppet show, people being hauled into places they may not want to go into, having their mouths move for them only to say all but the truth. It's my family that causes me to become paranoid and curious, they are the ones who thrust me into the worst emotion in the world.

I walked into the small lounge only to pause by an awkward quietness. I glanced around at the alien-like adults staring at me, each one turned away before I met their eyes. I sat on the edge of the couch while my parents slowly started up a new conversation with their company.
"Erm, so how's the new car going, Dan?" My father asked his mate, turning fully to face him.
Daniel and Lola, both in their mid fifties. I've known them for 15 years, my whole life, apparently they've known me for 15 years and 9 months, but that doesn't count, i wasn't even fully human, let alone being innocently burst into the world full of pain and evil I'm in today.
Daniel chatted away idly and I started to relax after wanting to form into a cricket bat and pound my parents for doing what they do, keeping everything a secret from me.
"Ash, when do you go back to school?" Lola questioned me.
My father continued talking about the new car Dan had bought last month, but there was a pause between Lola and my mother. I heard the question I was asked, but I didn't want to talk hence I stared out the window acting as if I was thinking deeply about something else. I felt two pairs of eyes on me until my mother let out a heavy sigh towards me as if it was a kind of secret punishment,
"The 21st she starts, Lo."
"Oh, so still another week to go," Lola pointed out.
I tilted my chin to her, slightly frowning, "Yes."

A common Tuesday evening for me, trying to be something I'm not. Being forced to be something I don't want to be. I wondered why I bother trying so hard for something I don't care about, I do so much for people and no one seems to notice. I wanted to scream at the hypocrites in front of me, I wanted to yell so loud and throw punches at them to return the pain. I told myself it's like Chinese whispers, the game I played in grade one, a secret that continues to go down a tunnel of people and will be released differently to how it started off as, they started hurting me emotionally so I want to finish it off by hurting them physically, just so I could get some overwhelming relief and power from it. The only problem, I wouldn't dare scream and or punch anyone in my family. "All actions have consequences, my dear." My godmother told me every time I accidentally dropped a glass of water or ran too fast across bitumen blindfolded or tugged on my barbie dolls hair one too many times. I could picture the look wash over my parents face if I yelled at them, shock, disappointment, outrage, confusion......

Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-07-2014 15:57
One two,
Gonna cheat on you
Three four,
I won't ask you for more
Five six,
Take all the risks
Seven eight,
Always late!
bobby1994
bobby1994 | 20-09-2014 01:35
They put me in the oven to bake.
Me a deprived and miserable cake.
Feeling the heat I started to bubble.
Watching the others I knew I was in trouble

They opened the door and I started my life.
Frosting me with a silver knife.
Decorating me with candy jewels.
The rest of my batch looked like fools.

Lifting me up, she took off my wrapper.
Feeling the breeze, I wanted to slap her.
Opening her mouth with shiny teeth inside.
This was the day this cupcake had died
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 20-09-2014 01:37
Well that was the most depressing thing I've ever read.
bobby1994
bobby1994 | 20-09-2014 01:40
I never really knew you
you were just another friend
But when I got to know you
I let my heart unbend

I couldn't help past memories
That would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
And give another try

So I've fallen in love with you
And I'll never let you go
I love you more than anyone
I just had to let you know

My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true
Just remember this one thing
I will always love you
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 20-09-2014 12:05
There are other threads, such as this one for poems.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-06-2021 09:59
I had written a string of shorts during the second of my secondary school years, in 1997/1998, I was 12. Unfortunately, I had written the first half in erasable ink and the first 4 episodes look like almost blank pages now, because I had used a lot of ink remover on the first episodes when the series was over (so after 1998). The main characters were Faint, Annette, Alexander and Cravana, but the main one from most of the short stories (Alexander is not shrewd series) was the third one.
A group of 8 kids/teens were fascinated by Alexander and his mentor, here named Bernhard (both employees inside a "spatial base", ha-ha), and there was a bit of confusion because a guy named Nikol was almost Alexander's lookalike. (For some reason, Alex had the alias "Niki" in a few episodes, before Nikol appeared.) The 8 kids were invited by the 2 guys before the episode below was written.
* offtopic :
Note : 4 characters had their name changed in the English translation, because they were apparently based on an Italian comic series. So I had to translate their names into English (one has the name of my favourite singer, what a coincidence). 4 others had their names taken from tropical cyclones. Another character Ramon is actually a longtime friend whose real first names are Elias Ramon.

Alexander is not shrewd

The space club and the teleporters... (ep. from March 7-8 1998)

MONDAY Gilbert ran into Alexander
TUESDAY Moninvain had to* phone Alexander
WEDNESDAY Gilbert called because he dreamed of Alex
THURSDAY Agnes called Alexander
FRIDAY Lostfund on the phone
SATURDAY Moninvain maybe... Yes! Or Lostfund?

On Saturday, Alexander and Bernhard go into space. Gilbert and Agnes received the gold diploma for the best mixed class, Moninvain and Lostfund the silver diploma.

Worthnothing prepared his watch to allow Bernhard and Alexander to teleport to the space base.
Indeed, Moninvain, Tracy, Agnès, Sting, Worthnothing, Camille, Lostfund and Gilbert are decorating the classroom to make it as in space.

* I say "had to" because he phones Alexander all the time!

CONCENTRATE
ANTIGAG
calm all gags

I prepared a concentrate with them. Alexander and Bernhard will be happy!
Nikol gave Agnes and Gilbert a toy box and Alexander gave the boxes of colored pencils to Moninvain and Lostfund.
"Once upon a time (hear Itten, Guillaume, Pierre-André and Ramon) a boy named Alexandre who dreamed of playing naval battle, even when he was grown up ... See you soon!"
And Alexander = Niki. That's what I thought, Alexandre, like that. (And not Aledanxer as Worthnothing says)
Sure, Alexander told me his story, but I'll tell you later... Moninvain does not seem happy, because he will have to phone Alexander before going into space...

To be continued

Original in French, below.

Alexander n'est pas finaud

Le club de l'espace et les téléporteurs... (ep. 7-8 mars 1998)

LUNDI Gilbert a croisé Alexander
MARDI Palesou a dû* téléphoner à Alexander
MERCREDI Gilbert a téléphoné parce qu'il a rêvé d'Alex
JEUDI Agnès a téléphoné à Alexander
VENDREDI Fonperdus au téléphone
SAMEDI Palesou peut-être... Oui ! Ou Fonperdus ?

Samedi, Alexander et Bernhard partent dans l'espace. Gilbert et Agnès ont reçu le diplôme d'or de la meilleure classe mixte, Palesou et Fonperdus le diplôme en argent.

Nevaurien a préparé sa montre pour permettre à Bernhard et Alexander de se télétransporter à la base spatiale.
En effet, Palesou, Tracy, Agnès, Pigeonus, Nevaurien, Camille, Fonperdus et Gilbert sont en train de décorer la classe pour faire comme dans l'espace.

* Je dis bien "a dû" car il téléphone à Alexander tout le temps !

CONCENTRÉ
ANTIGAG
calme tout gag

J'ai préparé un concentré avec eux. Alexander et Bernhard vont être contents !
Nikol a donné à Agnès et Gilbert un coffre à jouets et Alexander a donné les boîtes de crayons de couleur à Palesou et Fonperdus.
"Il était une fois (entendent Itten, Guillaume, Pierre-André et Ramon) un garçon nommé Alexandre qui rêvait de jouer à la bataille navale, même quand il serait grand... À tout de suite !"
Et Alexander = Niki. Voilà ce que j'ai pensé, Alexandre, comme ça. (Et non pas Aledanxer comme dit Nevaurien)
Sûr, Alexander m'a raconté son histoire, mais je vous la dirai plus tard... Palesou n'a pas l'air content, car il devra téléphoner à Alexander avant de partir dans l'espace...

La suite au prochain numéro
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-06-2021 20:35
I must tell that my writing at 12 was inspired by, among others : games (I used to watch them) and American series (less a fan) on TV, and action from Disney comics (ie. Scrooge McDuck aka Picsou, the richest duck on the planet...) I was reading. I was a shy girl and didn't matter going out with guys at the time. I wrote the series every 2 weeks.
Back into the series, I must tell that Alexandre is a guy with whom I've missed chances, although being his follower... But I wasn't in love with him - the fictitious Tracy loved him more than I did - later he was married with another girl (Sharon S. I think) and I don't really care why he's disappeared. In the series, the foursome of guys were investigators, PDV was probably Alex and Bernard's boss, and both employees of the "spatial base" spent time in hotel rooms when they were "on Earth". So here, I was interviewing Alexander/Alexandre/Alex (feel free to call him any way you like) before his next space mission, with those 4 investigators around me to help.

Alexander is not shrewd

A story that comes from space (1) (ep. from March 21-22 1998)

As I speak, I think you have already said that Itten, Ramon, Pierre-André and Guillaume have heard something about Alexandre.

"I was working at Florent's father's, when I heard the noise of a coin factory. I found a brand new 10 cent coin, I lost it in a device. I was going to get it back. the 10 cent coin when I saw it on the ground, a naval battle game ... I had dreamed of this game and this coin for ages!
- Wait, Alexandre! I said.
- Even when you're grown up? ask Itten, Pierre-André, Ramon and Guillaume.
- They're right ! And the 10 cent coin is a lucky charm for me! When I think of all those poor boring 10 cent coins in the world...
- Thank you Alexandre, and Worthnothing says "Aledranxe!" Remember, you and Bernard, that Moninvain will call you! And I am sure, of course, that you will be adorable and beautiful...
- 100 percent!" he says to me before calling PDV and Nikol. And he adds: "I'm going to call them from room 10..." When I get home, I tell myself that Alexandre and Bernard will sleep in space all night!
"Quickly put on your sailor suit to play naval battle. And you have to touch the pompom to win a gift..." heard Ramon, Itten, Guillaume and Pierre-André.

End of part 1

Original in French below.

Une histoire qui vient de l'espace (1) (ep. 21-22 mars 1998)

À l'heure où je parle, je pense que vous avez déjà dit qu'Itten, Ramon, Pierre-André et Guillaume ont entendu quelque chose sur Alexandre.

"Je travaillais chez le père de Florent, quand j'ai entendu le bruit d'une usine de pièces de monnaie. J'ai trouvé une pièce de 10 centimes toute neuve, je l'ai perdue dans un appareil. J'allais récupérer la pièce de 10 centimes quand j'ai vu sur le sol, un jeu de bataille navale... Je rêvais de ce jeu et de cette pièce depuis des lustres !
- Attends, Alexandre ! lui dis-je.
- Même quand tu serais grand ? demandent Itten, Pierre-André, Ramon et Guillaume.
- Ils ont raison ! Et la pièce de 10 centimes est un porte-bonheur pour moi ! Quand je pense à toutes ces pauvres pièces de 10 centimes qui s'ennuient dans le monde...
- Merci Alexandre, et Nevaurien dit "Aledranxe !" N'oubliez pas, toi et Bernard, que Palesou vous appellera ! Et je suis sûre, bien entendu, que tu seras adorable et beau...
- À 100 pour 100 !" me dit-il avant d'appeler PDV et Nikol. Et il me rajoute : "Je vais les appeler de la chambre 10..." En rentrant chez moi, je me dis qu'Alexandre et Bernard vont dormir dans l'espace toute la nuit !
"Mettez vite votre costume de marin pour jouer à la bataille navale. Et il faut toucher le pompon pour gagner un cadeau..." ont entendu Ramon, Itten, Guillaume et Pierre-André.

Fin de la première partie
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 19-06-2021 17:42
Popping back into my writing from early '98. Here's the part 2!
So the "spatial base" was properly a place on a hill, where the 2 employees (Alexander and Bernard) were the hosts of a special TV show, Hoaxes, with comedians as guests. And here, some of the teens played some sport (like football/soccer with reduced teams and a smaller ball), or decorated the "space base". While other characters are watching Hoaxes on TV.
I don't remember exactly the real names of 4 of the 8 teens : Sting was Edwin/Erwin (a bit fatty) and Lostfund was Rett (the tallest one), but I have either forgotten or erased for Moninvain and Worthnothing (all their nicknames referred to some financial crash). The pairs were : Sting/Gilbert, Lostfund/Agnes, Moninvain/Tracy (girl) and Worthnothing/Camille (boy). All of them were fans of Flying Couriers (aerial postmen) and Hoaxes.
For each day, a denomination I found in a teen magazine : Monday was "ravioli day", Tuesday was "Neapolitan day", Wednesday was "fool day", Thursday was "love day", Friday was "pithecanthropus day", Saturday was "trash day" and Sunday was "sausage day". So this episode took place on a Saturday.

Alexander is not shrewd

A story that comes from space (ep. from April 4-5 1998)

This April 4, "trash day", here is this story which comes from space, but Lostfund said on the phone : "Alexander, Nikol is ill, Tracy has colic, Agnès is at her grandfather's, Camille is punished! There will only be the winners: Worthnothing, Sting and Gilbert! " And he added before hanging up: "Come see the decor of the space we have installed!
- Tomorrow, you will meet me with Bernard for the special Hoaxes! "

So here we are in space. Even if Alexander and Bernard are not joking today. We advance in space, the space base is called "Hoax" but without Patatrac, the producer of Hoaxes.

Worthnothing cuts streamers and Sting explains the plan to Gilbert. Out of his goal, Moninvain takes refuge on the cupboard and I shout to him: "You know what he said, your Axel? The little ones don't eat the big ones! Come down!" Then we hear Allan Théo. Is Alexander kidding? Yes, he's joking and MAXIMUM! A true story of space freaks! And Gilbert, Tracy and Lostfund win! Moninvain and Agnès, disappointed, closed their eyes.
Oh, I forgot: Alexander is not a joker with the Flying Couriers, but a maximum joker in space! Then the decor of the extra-time disappears, leaving only four winners and two losers who return home, full of joy or full of sorrow...

+To be continued+

Une histoire qui vient de l'espace (ep. 4-5 avril 1998)

Ce 4 avril, jour de la "poubelle", voici cette histoire qui vient de l'espace, mais Fonperdus a dit au téléphone : "Alexander, Nikol est malade, Tracy a la colique, Agnès est chez son grand-père, Camille est puni ! Il n'y aura que les gagnants : Nevaurien, Pigeonus et Gilbert !" Et il a ajouté avant de raccrocher : "Viens voir le décor de l'espace qu'on a installé !
- Demain, tu me retrouveras avec Bernard pour le spécial "Canulars" !"

Nous voici donc dans l'espace. Même si Alexander et Bernard ne plaisantent pas aujourd'hui. Nous avançons dans l'espace, la base spatiale s'appelle "Canular" mais sans Patatrac, le producteur de "Canulars".

Nevaurien découpe des serpentins et Pigeonus explique à Gilbert le plan. Sorti de son but, Palesou se réfugie sur l'armoire et je lui crie : "Tu sais c'qu'il a dit, ton Axelrande ? Les petites ne mangent pas les grosses ! Descends !" Puis on entend Allan Théo. Est-ce qu'Alexander plaisante ? Oui, il plaisante et MAXIMUM ! Une vraie histoire de fous de l'espace ! Et Gilbert, Tracy et Fonperdus gagnent ! Palesou et Agnès, déçus, fermèrent leurs yeux.
Ah j'oubliais : Alexander n'est pas plaisanteur chez les Coursiers Volants, mais plaisante maximum dans l'espace ! Puis le décor de l'extra-temps disparaît, ne laissant que quatre gagnants et deux perdants qui rentrent chez eux, pleins de joie ou pleins de peine...

La suite au prochain numéro
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 20-06-2021 11:23
So Worthnothing was actually named Dan (dark-haired) and Moninvain was Mike (blond). Agnès, Tracy and Camille also had aliases as Louise, Mary (or prolly Marg for Margaret) and John... And Alexander as Niki, but let's not get lost with it.
Here the protagonists are back from a match on a Sunday ("sausage day") and phone Alexander, so happy (even though Lostfund lost his bet against Agnès)... Anatole and Chris were 2 sports commentators (the former had short bleached hair, black clothes with white edges and red-tinted glasses/spectacles à la U2 ) I don't care where the pair has gone. "Brutekeeper" was a violent/bad goalkeeper.
And oh surprise, the narrator (name not mentioned unless I find it back) had a little girl who was a little more than one year old in the episode. And for the expression "spinach purée with vanilla ice" was supposed to describe anyone who's got corrupted in the meantime. Nathan was Alex's predecessor in his company (both had to share room 5 in a hotel, in another series I didn't write).
Unfortunately, the former page for part 2 got deleted and the latter page for part 2 got ripped. Sorry. So the next episode will be the series finale.

Alexander is not shrewd

Well done Duckburg/Thought transmission (1) (ep. from April 18-19 1998)

Well done Duckburg

Anatole shouts with joy that Donaldville has won! It's incredible ! Agnes defeated Lostfund. And Sting whistles the brutekeeper (from the Duckburg team).
When Agnes, Lostfund and Sting telephone Alexander, he says to them: "It's not true!
- It's the truth ! replied Agnes.
- Unbelievable ! The Double[cheese]burgers lost for the first time... Anatole shouted with joy, right?
- Yes, answers Sting. Anatole and Chris must be the best commentators in the region! And I'm sure Anatole loves your 'four star' room [4 times star symbol] ...
- 100 percent yes! I'll meet you at Gilbert's. Another thing: Nathan is gone! Besides, he was intrusive, because he had mashed spinach with vanilla ice cream instead of the brain. "

-Bottom of page deleted-

Thought transmission (1)

I wonder why Alexander does thought transmission with me. He thought of my little girl, that's very sweet! He will come to us, it's too cheerful, to see our collection of games. Lostfund and Agnès (Rett and Louise) have a naval battle game: Worthnothing and Camille (Dan and John)

-Second half of page deleted-

Bravo Donaldville/Transmission de pensées (1) (ep. 18-19 avril 1998)

Bravo Donaldville

Anatole crie de joie que Donaldville a gagné ! C'est incroyable ! Agnès a vaincu Fonperdus. Et Pigeonus siffle le gardien de brute (de l'équipe Donaldvilloise).
Lorsque Agnès, Fonperdus et Pigeonus téléphonent à Alexander, celui-ci leur dit : "C'est pas vrai !
- C'est la vérité ! répondit Agnès.
- Incroyable ! Les Doublevillois ont perdu pour la première fois... Anatole a crié de joie, non ?
- Oui, répond Pigeonus. Anatole et Christophe doivent être les meilleurs commentateurs de la région ! Et je suis sûr qu'Anatole aime ta chambre "quatre étoiles"' (symbole étoile 4 fois)...
- Oui à 100 pour cent ! Je vous rejoins chez Gilbert. Autre chose : Nathan est parti ! En plus il était importun, car il avait de la purée d'épinards à la glace à la vanille à la place du cerveau."

-Bas de page effacé-

Transmission de pensées (1)

Je me demande bien pourquoi Alexander fait de la transmission de pensées avec moi. Il a pensé à ma petite fille, c'est très gentil ! Il viendra chez nous, c'est trop gai, pour voir notre collection de jeux. Fonperdus et Agnès (Rett et Louise) ont un jeu de bataille navale : Nevaurien et Camille (Dan et John)

-Deuxième moitié de page effacée-
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 21-06-2021 06:46
Series finale for AINS. The male protagonist had left his hotel room but not his Enterprise yet. The 8 teens were surprised to be redirected to a new address (in another place from the city), and were anxiously looking for Alexander (he was one of the 8 people on a boat, boarding to go to another place as railway drivers). The penultimate episode was named A Nathanic nightmare, but here it must be another nightmare that the narrator has done (the "Nathanic nightmare" involved some swimming pool water).
What about the Flying Couriers? This group must have been dismantled at the end of the series because of "airway invasion" that contrasted with the airplane traffic.
I mentioned a daily newspaper and an economic weekly newspaper in this finale. The 999 etc. story building (must have belonged to the richest man in the city ) is not really that sort of thing but some hidden allusion to the Fourvière Tower that I see from my window. Among the 8 teens, some of them would be crowned "hero of the week" on Fridays.
I must add that fictitious characters such as Gilbert and Lostfund encouraged me to start writing a new series, and so with new protagonists and a different name.

Alexander is not shrewd

For further!
(ep. from May 16-17 1998, finale)

This morning, Moninvain walks into the courtyard shouting:
"Friends, friends it's an old dream, maybe all 4 of us will be heroes of the week! And when we woke up, we found that Alexander was missing...
- I know, said Gilbert, Tracy had seen that he was going to buy his Sunday-Money, as he does every Sunday! I'll call him!"
But nothing comes. Gilbert has an idea:
"Maybe this is your TLM hotel nightmare! He said to me. You are a real public danger! You can't dream of TLM at your age! And Scrooge-Evening... You could dream of Alex and his 10 cents! And then he's the one we're looking for!
- Hmm... Scrooge-Evening has gone lowdown, like two weeks ago! I say to everyone.
- There's a boat down there! Moninvain, Agnès, Tracy, come and see! "Cries Lostfund.
We get off and we say to the 8 who are boarding: "Impossible to leave! Wait a week!"

Going through TLM, we say to ourselves that we will win the gold video. Next week, on Saturday precisely, I will invite everyone: the 8 of the class, the 5 who have had acute smurfoine and the 8 who have the boat. It's 11 p.m., and the big square tower with 999 billion 999 million 999 thousand 999 floors is still lit, they turn it off at 1 a.m.
Camille, Lostfund and Agnès will soon be dealing with real train drivers! And Anatole and Chris think "everything is won" in Duckburg. For now, at the Assembly, Pascal, the ace of skateboarding, is now losing every time. First heroes of the week: Moninvain, Agnès, Tracy. They will undoubtedly be the best of the week, with Tracy as the newbie. With them, our series will continue under another name, this one being on an idea of ​​Gilbert, and the series will be on an idea of Lostfund. With them, it's in your pocket!

THE END

Original in French below.

Pour aller plus loin ! (ep. 16-17 mai 1998, final)

Ce matin, Palesou rentre dans la cour en criant :
"Les amis, les amis c'est un vieux rêve, peut-être que nous serons héros de la semaine tous les 4 ! Et quand nous nous sommes réveillés, nous avons constaté qu'Alexandre avait disparu...
- Je sais, fait Gilbert, Tracy avait vu qu'il allait acheter son Dimanche-Fric, comme il le fait chaque dimanche ! Je vais l'appeler !"
Mais rien ne vient. Gilbert a une idée :
"C'est peut-être ton cauchemar d'hôtel de TLM ! me dit-il. Tu es un vrai danger public ! Tu ne peux pas rêver de TLM à ton âge ! Et Picsou-Soir... Tu pourrais rêver d'Alex et de ses 10 centimes ! Et puis, c'est lui que nous recherchons !
- Hum... Picsou-Soir a baissé, comme il y a deux semaines ! dis-je à tous.
- Il y a un bateau en bas ! Palesou, Agnès, Tracy, venez voir !" crie Fonperdus.
Nous descendons et nous disons aux 8 qui embarquent : "Impossible de partir ! Attendez une semaine !"

En passant par TLM, on se dit que l'on va gagner la vidéo d'or. La semaine prochaine, le samedi précisément, j'inviterai tout le monde : les 8 de la classe, les 5 qui ont eu la schtroumpfoïne aigue et les 8 qui ont le bateau. Il est 23 heures, et la grande tour carrée avec 999 milliards 999 millions 999 mille 999 étages est encore éclairée, ils l'éteignent à une heure du matin.
Camille, Fonperdus et Agnès auront prochainement affaire à de vrais conducteurs de train ! Et Anatole et Chris pensent que "tout est gagné" à Donaldville. Pour l'instant, chez les Assembly, Pascal, l'as du skate, perd maintenant à tous les coups. Premiers héros de la semaine : Palesou, Agnès, Tracy. Ils seront sans doute les meilleurs de la semaine, avec Tracy comme nouvelle. Avec eux, notre série continuera sous un autre nom, celle-là étant sur une idée de Gilbert, et la série sera sur une idée de Fonperdus. Avec eux, c'est dans la poche !

FIN
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-07-2021 12:18
Originally written as a poem, but requalified as a short story for lack of rhymes and not respecting the meters. The narrator is at home with her best friend - and her other friends are not there when the scene takes place.

The birds of paradise
(written on February 10, 2004)

The daylight's coming on the city.
My eyes are softly open, I can't think you're listening to another CD you've just bought. Quietly, I turn myself to the window, and I look up. What can I see?
Paradise birds, birds of paradise, like I told my best friend. Beautiful.
This bird's flying above my house, three others are passing over. Then I go down the stairs to see you. You are in the bathroom, water's running. I'm still asleep.
Go up the stairs and tell me what you see.
I wish he'd stayed with me during two weeks on holiday in summer. It's not that actually, all the paradise birds never look the same to me.
Lying on the sofa, I try to breathe again, saying your names. So messy, so messy, I miss you darlin', but you're here now. Will the afternoon be better? Are you a flame lighting the city like the sunshine of this morning?
There are six paradise birds in the sky.
It's not me and my friends. But the music is finished now, I turned off the radio. And your blue eyes under your black hair do not make me faint here, at night.
Oh, Lawrence, I will regret you.
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: