nl

Guys Wearing Pink..

Volgen 0
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
DannyB
DannyB | 25-11-2005 10:24
Zzzz, I'v just been discussing this in chat.

I personally are totally againest guys wearing pink. No matter what anyones says or does. It looks stupid. My arguement (no disrespect if this comment looks directed at you) is that it takes a gay guy to wear pink.. You know, like a sissy guy to wear pink. You're not a real man by wearing pink. You like look a complete moron.

My reasons: again, this is not a sign of me becoming feminint, sexist whatever, but pink is a female colour. Ya know, the typical girl's favourite is pink. And girls do wear pink clothing and dudes starting to wear pink makes you look like an God damn idiot.

Also if a boy has to turn into wearing pink, the last straw is is has to suite them. Otherwise you look like a fairy and come across as one too. Sure the chicks may dig a dude wearing pink, but I sure as hell wouldnt date a guy wearing pink. (Haha, yes I am hetrosexual before the questions are raised) It wouldnt appear to me that he's a real man, to look after me and protect me - however him prancing around in pink would give me the impression he's more worried about his hair than taking me down the shop or something.

There's also the arguement that; "oh I dont care what people think, I do what I want.." yada ya, yeah thats fair enough. You may not care but the fact of the matter is, that piece of crap my dog just dropped is more attractive than you are!

Guys using pink fonts and stuff like that is okay, but wearing pink I dont feel is fashionable in the 21st Century.

Anyone is welcome to disagree and discuss this, or even persuade me to change my opinion is welcome.

Discusss
126 tot 146 van 146 reacties
pagina 6 van 6
daveywonder
daveywonder | 12-02-2006 02:46
all the girls i know say guys in pink look good
roquegaL
roquegaL | 12-02-2006 03:49
it depends on the individual...i personally dont like guys wearing pink/purple. it just seems sissy to me and a bad choice of colour. hehe. but i cant deny there are some guys who actually look sexy in pink.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 12-02-2006 03:55
i dont really care, but it does annoying me when a guy wears a pink t-shirt and says something like, Only Tough Guys Wear Pink. that irritates the hell out of me. a pink polo shirt i think is pretty flashy but not those stupid t-shirts with sayings.
Penitration
Penitration | 12-02-2006 04:01
Its not the look that gets to me, its the fact that guys who wear pink are usually (In my experience) over-confident and always want to be the centre of attention. Which also means they wont listen to what you have to say and just talk over you.
cairowinters
cairowinters | 12-02-2006 05:00
I don't mind guys wearing pink. It can look really good in fact.

Why did wearing pink become so unacceptable for guys anyway?
walnut_pie
walnut_pie | 21-04-2006 13:27
I don't care if they call it salmon it is still pink. And they look like big jessies.

Although businesswear ties etc. are ok.
_WonderChild_
_WonderChild_ | 21-04-2006 13:34
The only guy I think looks cute in pink: David Desrosiers
TurkishDelightt
TurkishDelightt | 01-09-2006 19:47
i saw a guy friend in my class wearing a pink shirt and he was sooooo hot and sexy. i dont agree with the opinion which says pink is a girlish colour. i dont understand why this is a common idea.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 01-09-2006 20:00
I bought some pink shirts this year. I cna pull it off nicely.
just_in
just_in | 15-06-2007 09:03
LOL its cool ur a total rebel against guys wearing pink i think its cool!

A guy in my class wore a pink shirt for casual day lol he actually looked kinda cute
NightShade
NightShade | 15-06-2007 09:07
I've probably posted in this thread before, but anyway.

Guys wearing pink are generally metrosexuals, they don't mind being a bit camp, and tend to be very vain. Also tend to be a bit chavvy. Personally I think boys in baby pink don't look good at all, though I have seen some nice pink tshirts for boys that were like a hot-pink colour, band tshirts mostly.
ReecesPieces
ReecesPieces | 27-06-2008 16:48
guys + pink = sexy
Mr_Pie_Guy_69
Mr_Pie_Guy_69 | 29-06-2008 20:28
gay
just_in
just_in | 30-06-2008 16:48
I think i wrote here before but I have to say... guys in pink are kinda hot.. it just depends on how they wear it!
So, if your against guys wearing pink, you're just seeing the WRONG guys wearing pink!
just_in
just_in | 30-06-2008 16:49
* offtopic :
yea i saw my 1st post in this topic...lol
Arual_92
Arual_92 | 02-07-2008 17:56
they say real men wear pink..
im not too convinced.
but then agen on som men pin k shirts luk ded hot but i cant imagine pink trousers or anyfin.. but t-shirts and jumpers are acceptable. o and the shade matters very much 2. it has to be light in my opinion.
xballaholicx
xballaholicx | 24-07-2008 23:12
hahaha
aw...it proves they're a real man!
CrimsonTideBaby
CrimsonTideBaby | 05-01-2009 23:19
Boyfriend wore hot pink socks other day.
Was greatly disturbed.
Unsure if i can ever see him again. lol.
BUT this is just because he is skinny, if he were muscular of whatever, it'd work. Honestly.
So guys, if your hot, wear it, skinny, just don't.
Love,
Chance
yungkilla
yungkilla | 08-01-2009 18:19
hellnah mane, i aint tryna front on nebody or hate but damn dude if u gotta wear that pink you may lyke other dudes ya dig

and thats fine i juss sayin what up
Meandor
Meandor | 27-09-2010 10:48
pink is just a color... like all other colors. but people connect colors with different thingies .-.
AnneLaure
AnneLaure | 15-12-2020 06:44
Agree it is just a color! It looks better on some people than others depending on hair color and skin tone. I'm a woman but pink isn't realy my color. I've seen very hot guys who wear it well.
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: