LetsSingIt de internet songteksten database
nl
Volgen 0
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
gdkgirl55
gdkgirl55 | 02-10-2005 18:54
Post your favorite Jach Handey quotes from saturday night live. they are all listed
here

We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.

To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.
4 reacties
LykLucyInTheSky
LykLucyInTheSky | 02-10-2005 19:10
I love them all.. but one of my faves..
"I think a good novel would be where a bunch of men on a ship are looking for a whale.. They look and look, but you know what? They never find him. And you know why they never find him? It doesnt say. The book leaves it up to you, the reader, to decide..
Then, at the very end, theres a page that you can lick and it tastes like Kool-Aid."

Jack Handey has a series of books. 'Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy' and its all just these random things.. and pictures. lol
Pippin247
Pippin247 | 02-10-2005 19:16
some of my favorites, heh

"If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy."

"Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk."

"As the evening sun faded from a salmon color to a sort of flint gray, I thought back to the salmon I caught that morning, and how gray he was, and how I named him Flint."

gdkgirl55
gdkgirl55 | 02-10-2005 19:22
I wish i had that book
MimiSaucedo
MimiSaucedo | 24-06-2022 01:28
Will I have enough time to enjoy it? As if it is so perfect as I read every time at , I will read it more and more. As I like reading, it is my favorite hobby. But it is more and more complicated to find the really good books for it.
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: