nl

you will regret breaking up w/ me songs

Volgen 0
Delen
Topic toevoegen
Zoeken
amanda_lynn
amanda_lynn | 13-06-2005 05:49
I just recently got dumped by someone who "loved" me and now he is back with his ex. she is going to go back to college soon and he is gonna be stuck here by himself even tho he says he is going to see her every weekend. i know it wont happen so i know he will run back to the best thing he has ever had which is me....are there any good songs that can help me describe or that i could request to him to make him realize?! HELP!!
Mandi
13 reacties
aloneAnDScared
aloneAnDScared | 13-06-2005 13:11
maybe he broke up with you for a reason....a song wond change his mind about how he feels about you
pinkybabe
pinkybabe | 14-06-2005 01:58
Karma - Alicia Keys (even though it's soooooo overplayed and probably annoys you as much as it annoys me... hehehe)
Destiny's Child - She Can't Love You
Usher - Throwback
sweet_J_
sweet_J_ | 14-06-2005 01:59
Keith Urban- You'll think of me
batmanpinkypunk
batmanpinkypunk | 14-06-2005 02:02
* offtopic :
julie you stole mine.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 14-06-2005 02:04
* offtopic :
you girls and your country.
sweet_J_
sweet_J_ | 14-06-2005 02:07
* offtopic :
Tara
amanda_lynn
amanda_lynn | 14-06-2005 02:39
lol keep the songs comin guys!
sweet_J_
sweet_J_ | 14-06-2005 02:51
Justin Timberlake- Cry me a river

it's the only other one I can think of
Hunnicomb
Hunnicomb | 18-06-2005 19:02
this fits ur situation if you're really angry with him, some of it's a bit harsh and in your face but it's a wicked song:

You Oughta Know by Alanis Morrisette

esp. the bit that goes "and every time you speak her name does she know how you told me you'd hold me until you died? till you died - but you're still alive"

hope it helps, i'll try to think of some more
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 18-06-2005 19:03
Michelle Branch - Are You Happy Now
starsinoureyes
starsinoureyes | 30-06-2005 18:46
you can't change the things you've done // you had it there, then it slipped away // you left the song unsung

I've got a good life now and I've moved on // so when you cross my mind // I try not to think about what might have been // cause that was then // and we have taken different roads.

I am so sick of chasing you // But what do I get 'cause I just seem to lose // you make me regret those times I spent with you // and playing those games as I wait for your call // and now I give up, so goodbye and so long

Feels like you made a mistake // You made somebody's heart break // You left a stain // On every one of my good days // But I am stronger than you know // I have to let you go

There's also this new girl named Amanda Latona, and if the song still plays on her website, it's www.amandalatonamusic.com if you want to listen to it. it's called you can't take it back --

You're crying this time, wish you could rewind, but that's the price that you pay, and that's that, you can't take it back
You say you didn't mean to hurt me do you think I believe you and your games you say you're going through hell and you're trying to sell that you're gonna change, face it, I'm not playing
MYLO_ve
MYLO_ve | 09-03-2020 12:54
Maria Mena – I Don't Want To See You With Her
wennty
wennty | 15-07-2020 00:44
I can never stop thanking Dr hope for the great work he did in my life, for bringing happiness to my home, i was having some issues with my husband, it was so serious that my husband left home and promise never to return, i was confuse and didn't know what to do, i contacted Dr hope through a friend, and he assured that he was going to help me bring back my husband within a very short time, i followed his instruction, and to my greatest surprise my husband called after 24hrs asking for my forgiveness, it was like a dream to me i never believed it. But now i am happy with my family all thanks to Dr hope, i will advice you to contact him if you are passing through any kind of problem in your marriage, here is his contact (Solutiontemple82@gmail.com). i promise you all your problem will be over. +2347062815105
gast
gast
POP OUT OPSLAAN opslaan ...
Lees verder: