LetsSingIt インターネット歌詞データベース
ja

Music queue: invalid changes (genre, release date, lyrics)

フォローする 2
Megosztani
トピックを追加
探す
roxcyn
roxcyn | 22-04-2019 22:13
I'm not sure where to put this topic.

Multiple guests are changing genres to blank, changing record labels, changing release dates, etc. I check Google (iTunes, Spotify, Wikipedia) and clearly the changes are invalid. The guests have submitted the changes now 3 times that I know of.

It's very frustrating and floods the music queue, what are we to do and can we block people from submitting invalid changes?
2 反応
Ray
Ray | 24-04-2019 11:31
Thanks for reporting, this is the correct way to report them.

I've seen these invalid submissions also. Indeed, very frustrating. It looks like one single user. I'm working on a fix for this.

Thumbs up for validating these submissions in the review queue.
robinsvy
robinsvy | 05-03-2020 12:17
I have run into this situation several times and the problem arises when some fine guests seem not to understand that some older music has been released, then re-released and then remastered & re-released; this confusion is further compounded by releases on different continents by several different record labels. I browsed through the Beatles map to see what was done about their many mutliples of releases and re-releases and I was surprised and relieved to see that only the first release of any album was listed unless it was released under a different or an amended album title.
 ゲスト
ゲスト
飛び出す 保存する megtakarítás ...
続きを読む: