LetsSingIt インターネット歌詞データベース
ja
フォローする 2
Megosztani
トピックを追加
探す
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 22-02-2019 04:36
Are you a photographer and want to post your photos? Or are you just someone with an iPhone that took a picture of something you want to share? If so, post your pictures that you have taken down below!

You should definitely provide some context with your photo! Can't wait to see everyone's pictures they have taken!
1 から 25235 反応
ページ 1 / 10
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 23-02-2019 13:57
I took This pic this morning. It WASNT easy. I woke up early to get the perfect picture but it just didn't feel right. I clicked the button on my phone so many times and it was very strenuous. Eventually the scene was PERFECT but I still had to take several hundred photos and mash them together to create this masterpiece. Think you could find something like this elsewhere? Hah think again bro this is real talent
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-02-2019 21:20
Yeah you're missing the point. Be serious or don't post at all, thanks.

Another sunset from the other night. Disappointed at the focusing, but the colors are nice nonetheless.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 23-02-2019 21:38
Dont think you have the brothority to tell people they can't post in your thread bro.

Picture

Dog wearing a jacket on a bed.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-02-2019 22:24
I wouldn't have to if it was taken seriously.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 24-02-2019 01:33
I debated whether to post this because I wasn't sure it held up to other masterpieces I've seen, but after a lot of contemplation I've decided to post this picture from earlier .

I wanted to catch the subject matter in its natural habitat. No filters, no edits, no camera tricks. Just purity. I wanted it to be something I knew others could strongly relate to in a variety of ways. I waited until the lighting was perfect and the energy in the room felt right. The I steadied my lens, and did the toughest part - I pressed a single button. The results was this - an everyday entity in its natural and organic form. Enjoy
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 24-02-2019 01:42
Are you a fan of wood toilet seats or that style? I prefer the newer white (#racism) or the beige plastic ones.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 24-02-2019 05:59
I've taken a liking to wooden toilet seats, but it's possible recency bias. I do feel wood provides a good compromise of comfort and steardiness. Plastic is often less steardy in my experience, and can occasionally slide around without the proper bolting. I once had a soft plastic seat but it felt unnatural and like I was cheating the system. It just wasn't right.

I was hoping to capture the essence and beauty of the wooden seat in my photo.

In this photo , I decided to take a deeper dive into the subject matter. Again - no filtering or editing. It's all about natural form with me. All about finding the beauty in the flaws. I once considered a deep cleanse of this particular commode, but I lacked the expertise needed to rid this toilet of its battle scars. Anyone know a toilet cleaning expert?

Please keep in mind, I'm still a rookie with this, and I do hope to improve with time. I am realizing that pointing my camera in a general direction and pressing one button is extremely tough. Any feedback is welcomed.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-02-2019 16:30
Thanks for deciding to make the Picture thread Jeff! I'll be checking in!

* offtopic :
Off topic item for you Curt:

I once considered a deep cleanse of this particular commode, but I lacked the expertise needed to rid this toilet of its battle scars. Anyone know a toilet cleaning expert?

If you use toilet brushes with metal parts or wire inside, they eventually wear down and scratch everything. So to keep from making more damage, only get plastic or bristle ones that are 100% no metal at all. Don't last as long, but you won't ruin your toilet worse. Been asking for long time...they did have enamel repair kits for toilets and sinks etc (have to empty and dry and not use it for a day or two before and after) but at last search on Amazon et al, show there are none left to buy, sorry--I just have a few bottles drying up here of different colors).
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-02-2019 16:35
Please keep in mind, I'm still a rookie with this, and I do hope to improve with time. I am realizing that pointing my camera in a general direction and pressing one button is extremely tough. Any feedback is welcomed.

I clicked the button on my phone so many times and it was very strenuous. Eventually the scene was PERFECT but I still had to take several hundred photos and mash them together to create this masterpiece.

I've given lessons professionally...so first words of advice (if you want any from me)
is to free your shooting finger up!
Its a digital camera, or phone, right?
Take +
Take +
take +
take +
and more take photos.
Only way you'll learn is the make that finger choice more automatic than hesitant. ( I know you said you took hundreds of photos in prior posting about the water bottles shot, but I assumed it was joking with saying its strenuous? or not?)

Later on we can (or someone can) teach you all the finer aspects of photography...
But have to free you up from not being afraid to press the button and (most importantly) stop and stand right there and then! check the results of your work...and if you're unhappy.. take more! (don't necessarily need to erase every bad one, look at them to see improvements as you experiment with different angles and effects on your device).
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-02-2019 16:53
Practice he isn't being serious. He's mocking me and pretty much anyone else that does photography. Why? I have no clue. Because it's Curt, that's my guess.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 24-02-2019 17:26
Pretty sure he's just mocking you and not photography
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-02-2019 17:29
Do it somewhere else then. This is a serious thread, don't fill it up with provocative posts and annoying posts. Thanks. Moving on.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-02-2019 20:00
Notwithstanding Curt's comments then...
The photography advice and free lesson are good for any beginners who want to begin at the first small step!
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 26-02-2019 01:16
Wow, tough scene in here

Practice, i appreciate the advice.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-03-2019 20:04
From a few nights ago.

Have not had any luck with clear skies here since early February but I did get lucky and got some shots. It was just too cold to stay out.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 12-03-2019 00:25
Good work there Jeff.... I notice you walked around to get the right spot for the shot.. Snow tells all!
*Unless bigfoot is in your neighborhood there
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 12-03-2019 00:34
Haha, yeah those are my tracks from earlier in the day.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 13-03-2019 21:00
Took these last night. Had a clear night for once!

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 13-03-2019 21:32
A lot better than when trees are filled with leaves ---Spring is coming soon...so take those winter star constellations before they dip below the horizon!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 19-03-2019 20:18
Few shots from a few nights ago. Taken around 2:30 AM.

Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-04-2019 23:10
Took this about two weeks ago. Really have not had any clear skies since then.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 29-04-2019 21:46
Last night was interesting. Started photographing the stars at 12:09 AM and I had it set to take a 20 second photo every 20 seconds. I ended up letting the camera shoot pretty much all night. Called it quits at 5:09 AM and got five hours of timelapse footage. The bad thing with letting it go that long was a thin layer of frost covered the lens, so I lost a good chunk of some photos, but I did manage to save over half of them. Here are a few subs from my timelapse that will be coming. Mind you that .JPG files are compressed so it doesn't look as good as it should.

3 (slightly frosted)

Always is a privilege being able to see what the camera sees.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-04-2019 04:27
And one last post, here is my star trail I created from last nights' images.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 02-05-2019 03:17

You can find my timelapse of that night here!
 ゲスト
ゲスト
飛び出す 保存する megtakarítás ...
続きを読む: