LetsSingIt インターネット歌詞データベース
ja

Duplicate songs by various primary artists?

フォローする 2
Megosztani
トピックを追加
探す
music_junkie
music_junkie | 30-10-2018 20:09
HELP. Ive been cleaning Pinks index today, there are a ton of versions of the song Lady Marmalade. That song has like 5 primary artists AND is part of movie soundtrack AND has a remix CD release (Thunderpuss remixes).. which means the mess carries to all the other primary artist indexes as well.

Im not sure what to keep what to merge, how to clean this up, but i personally would like to see this song (and its remixes) in 2 artist listings -

1 - as part of the movie OST
2 - as various artists to add the CD remixes

(but i could be wrong in this opinion??)

discogs.com has the CD remix info for thunderpuss remixes: https://www.discogs.com/Christina-Aguilera-Lil-Kim-Mya-Pink-Lady-Marmalade-Remixes/release/3343396

LSI songs in the Pink song index (some have Missy Elliott first, but 4-5 artists appear in all PLUS the Moulin Rouge soundtrack):

Missy Elliott feat. Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mýa and P!nk - Lady Marmalade

Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mýa and P!nk - Lady Marmalade

Missy Elliott feat. Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mýa and P!nk - Lady Marmalade [Thunderpuss Club Mix]

Missy Elliott feat. Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mýa and P!nk - Lady Marmalade [Thunderpuss Mixshow Mix]

Missy Elliott feat. Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mýa and P!nk - Lady Marmalade [Thunderpuss Radio Mix]

Le Moulin Rouge feat. Lil' Kim, Mýa and P!nk - Lady Marmalade [Thunderpuss Remix]

WHATS THE BEST WAY TO FIX THIS MESS?? I wanted to add the CD Remixes as a new "album", except not sure how it will link these tracks as they are??

SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!
12 反応
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-10-2018 20:32
I think it goes as a movie sound track, then the remix can list all the artists. Nicolas, Céline, and Ray are good resources as I'm not familiar with adding soundtracks on here.
music_junkie
music_junkie | 30-10-2018 20:37
yeah that 6th (last) LSI link i think was meant to be the movie soundtrack, but totally done wrong.. and i also am not sure how to enter movie OSTs lol. Maybe a supermod can jump in and assist??
music_junkie
music_junkie | 30-10-2018 20:39
because also, it should NOT be Missy Elliot ft all those artists, the song is 5 primary artists, to the best of my knowledge.. so if someone mods Missy maybe they can unlink all the feats?? i feel like these should ALL be deleted & reentered its just slop is what i see lol..
music_junkie
music_junkie | 30-10-2018 20:56
im going to request delete on the last song, the one that says LE MOULIN ROUGE ft.. the correct soundtrack listing is already in LSI https://www.letssingit.com/moulin-rouge-album-lyrics-moulin-rouge-soundtrack-vol.-1-ogq8xx
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-10-2018 20:58
I can delete the additional artists and we can transfer them to the correct entry.
music_junkie
music_junkie | 30-10-2018 21:05
that would be great Rox if you can assist please!! I guess they should just all be listed as AND not featuring?? I just added a delete for the last entry, one less to bother with
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-10-2018 21:07
Listen, that new removing duplicate songs system is getting on my nerves. I liked the older one better so few songs would be removed, ever! Only artist mods would have the right to remove songs, and not members, OK?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-10-2018 21:20
I changed them for you so it didn't have featuring.
music_junkie
music_junkie | 30-10-2018 21:37
i didnt know there was a new remove songs feature.. i am a mod though
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-10-2018 22:07
You can transfer to remove the duplicate entries. Which one is the correct entry? I could do it if you want.
music_junkie
music_junkie | 31-10-2018 20:00
sorry i needed time to go back thru these again.. will work on it shortly. Thanks again for your help!!
music_junkie
music_junkie | 31-10-2018 21:16
ok i went and made the changes i think were needed, i also added a bunch of requests to remove Missy Elliott as primary artists on all those listings, she is a producer. I think producer is an option in the roles when you add a new song right? but i didnt see a way to change it myself as a moderator for Pink (bc i am not mod for Missy Elliott) and i also dont see that option in the remove songs screen. so i used transfer primary artist instead.. hope that works out
 ゲスト
ゲスト
飛び出す 保存する megtakarítás ...
続きを読む: