LetsSingIt インターネット歌詞データベース
ja
フォローする 1
Megosztani
トピックを追加
探す
fishmunky
fishmunky | 10-02-2004 06:36
come on now i cant be the only person on this forum that follows the NHL....some of you canadians have to watch hockey at least right?
726 から 737737 反応
ページ 30 / 30
fishmunky
fishmunky | 10-11-2009 00:45
komisarek and beauchemin tried to do to much when they first got here, trying to be all things to all poeple, last week or so they've settled down and simplified their games and its been paying dividends. the leafs d core has looked as good as i expected it to at the beginning of the season as of late

they should beat this listless and brutal wild team, but backstrom is still a beast mode goalie and the leafs seem to have trouble dealing with those types so far this season
IsThisMyFate
IsThisMyFate | 14-11-2009 01:26
Hopefully the leafs will be able to get the win in tonight's game in Chicago.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 14-11-2009 01:40
well...huet is playing goal...
IsThisMyFate
IsThisMyFate | 14-11-2009 14:09
Okay, leafs not scoring first... or second is starting to annoy me. Although that goal that was called back was iffy. I wonder what they would've done if they counted it as a goal. Would they have called the penalties back?

Tonight's game will be interesting, both teams played last night so both teams will be tired. Unfortunately I will be missing it because i'll be at work.

Hopefully Toronto can get some secondary scoring, Kessel can't win the game by himself.
IsThisMyFate
IsThisMyFate | 14-04-2010 23:08
Playoffs! Who is going to win the cup this year?
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 14-04-2010 23:11
Pens...Game starting now. Crosby or Malkin are two guys that can just go on a spree at anytime. When Fleury is playing well and they are being more aggressive on their power play (which they were a lot more aggressive second half of the year) I think they are tough to beat. Plus I'm biased since I'm from PA and my room mates and friends are huge Pens fans
LynnLynn15
LynnLynn15 | 15-04-2010 21:01
Wings. :]
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 15-04-2010 22:35
Chicago Pittsburgh final, with Chicago winning.
IsThisMyFate
IsThisMyFate | 26-04-2010 23:22
I want the Pens to win. They definitely need to improve if they expect to beat Washington (assuming Washington beats Montreal) though.
The Western conference is really good too. Chicago was my favourite western team going into the playoffs, but as of now... I don't know. San Jose is actually advancing, that's a surprise. Vancouver dominated the last two games of their series... It's going to be exciting. The finals could be anybody. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Pitts vs Detroit final again.
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 27-04-2010 06:21
Impressed by the Pens last game... down 3-0.. almost down 4-1 at one point but a goal correctly got ruled a no-goal. they rally back and win the game so they dont have to go to game seven. they need to improve, but right now its looking like they could have an easy road to the Cup.
IsThisMyFate
IsThisMyFate | 29-04-2010 15:58
Suck it, Washington.
IsThisMyFate
IsThisMyFate | 25-04-2012 21:38
Anyone watching the playoffs? Pitts was my favourite to win Lord Stanley's cup. Boy, am I an idiot. The Kings are looking good, great goaltending.
 ゲスト
ゲスト
飛び出す 保存する megtakarítás ...
続きを読む: