LetsSingIt インターネット歌詞データベース
ja
フォローする 0
Megosztani
トピックを追加
探す
BlackRia
BlackRia | 31-12-2007 15:58
So, 2007 is coming to an end...in some countries, it's already 2008...
This is a thread to share out what you've done/accomplished in 2007, or you can give a short, nice little summary of what happened

Here's my 2007 year in review:

Jan: New year

Feb: Worst "heartbreak"

Mar: New start: New school timetable,
New Chinese teacher,
New English/drama teacher,
New kids joining our classes...

Apr: New crush

May: I'm 13 (yay!!!)

Jun: Exams, exams, exams,

Jul: People To People Leadership Program

Aug: School started at the end

Sep: Getting used to the new 'demerit' system in my school

Oct: Knowing my place in my new "gang" of friends

Nov: Created 5SC (A secret place in our school),
5SC Demolished after cleaners discovered it.

Dec: Relationship with "him" stepped up

~~End of 2007 ~~

So, what's your review of 2007???
9 反応
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 31-12-2007 16:11
Wow, this thread makes me sad, because I didn't really do anything this year but work, sleep and eat, for realz.
anicoleface
anicoleface | 31-12-2007 23:08
My year in review...

Jan: broke up with my boyfriend Ry.
Feb: got back together with my boyfriend Ry.
Mar: broke up with my boyfriend Ry.
Apr: got a job. got back together with my boyfriend Ry.
May:worked. broke up with Ry.
Jun: worked. got back together with Ry. Graduated from HS.
Jul: got fired. broke up with Ry. Started dating Chris.
Aug: broke up with Chris. Started college.
Sep: Turned 18. Threw up from being drunk for the first time.
Oct: had a nervous breakdown. started dating Michael. started smoking pot again.
Nov: smoked. broke up with michael. thanksgiving.
Dec: became atheist. saw my best friend. fell in love with Nick Jonas.

lol.

my year was boring pretty much! hopefully next year will be alot more fun
JDolla
JDolla | 31-12-2007 23:48
jan: work, school, drunk, hung over, work, school
feb: work, school, drunk, hung over, work, school
mar: work, school, drunk, hung over, work, school
apr: work, school, drunk, hung over, work, school
may: work, school, drunk, hung over, work, school
june: work, graduated, drunk, hung over, work, school
jul: work, drunk, hungover, work
aug: work, drunk, hungover, work, started classes
sep: work, school, drunk, hung over, work, school
oct: work, school, drunk, hung over, work, school
nov: work, school, drunk, hung over, work, school
dec: work, school, drunk, hung over, work, school, exams, work

My boring year that my liver hated
fishmunky
fishmunky | 01-01-2008 00:46
i guess its kinda fun to look at the year in review:

January: found out i didnt have the pre reqs for a course in uni, had to take a different course, exam in the first week

Feb: caught a few concerts over reading week, had a balst seeing all that remains and killswitch engage, bought my g/f our 3 year anniversary gift that put me in a serious financial hole, watch the leafs do nothing at the trade deadline and cried a little

March: my bank account was hacked and i was cleaned out, had to scramble to find a way to make ends meet, was eventually paid back, saw my guitar hero Zakk Wylde play live at the end of march, craziest snow storm ever hit toronto near the end of march preventing me from handing in midtems, lovely

April: the end of my last year of uni, mixed feelings going into my last classes, unsure of what would happen next, the last dinner out with my fraternity brother as a member, honestly a watershed night which would have been way worse had i not been so drunk that emotions weren't really there

MAy: finished exams, prepared for life beyond the classroom

June officially graduated, felt like a big boy

July: bought my new guitar, became a bum

August: continued being a bum, learned to cook, caught lamb of god live, good times had by some

September: turned 22 with little fanfare, saw arch enemy live.

oct. news of my dad's deportation and impending layoffs at my current job, started going to the gym

Nov. ran errands, worked, looked for new employment

Dec. broke, sad, dad deported, nonna went with him, no new job and praying that 2008 starts a whole lot better than 07 ended
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 01-01-2008 13:43
Yeah.. right,
I can't even remember last night, let alone the whole of my last year.
Dropkicked
Dropkicked | 01-01-2008 15:11
January: Decided to lose weight. Back to uni

February: Just at uni

March: same

April; Same

May: Same

June: Sick of living at home, all parents do is argue and im stuck in the middle

July: Sick of living at home, all parents do is argue and im stuck in the middle

August: Sick of living at home, all parents do is argue and im stuck in the middle

September: Uni starts again to massive wave of relief from moi

October: Generally fedup, dont like my uni course anymore. Contemplate dropping out

November: My 21st birthday party, had been dreading this because all my friends and family were going to be there and had no idea how any of them would behave. Was expecting large fight s but it all went off perfectly so pretty chuffed with this!

December: Realised that the general frustration and apathy I had been feeling towards my uni course could be solved by changing courses, so....I decided to do this. Am currently in the process of applying to do nursing. *crosses fingers* Lost a stone in weight so fairly happy with this (must do better in 2008 though!)

Such a lazy year!
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 02-01-2008 17:37
Jan: -Insane New Years party, back to classes for Winter Quarter of my Junior Year
- sort of started research with a prof.

Feb: -21st Birthday. . .joint B-day party
-started MCAT prep

March: -cont. MCAT prep
-went to visit sister and who I thought was one of my best friends on St. Patties day. . .had falling out with friend who stood me up as she had done in the past

April: -more MCAT prep

May: -took MCAT
-met current girlfriend at party

June: -school winds down
-waited for MCAT score
-realized I had misread an e-mail from my research professor and really effed up
-end of classes for the year

July: -set off fireworks
-searched for summer job. . .did landscaping for psycho old lady
-waited for MCAT score

August: -cont. landscaping
-got MCAT score. . .was excited and happy. . . rejoiced
-got job at market
-lots of med school applications
September: -cont. landscaping despite massive amounts of poison ivy and psychotic old lady trying every ounce of my patience
- cont. job at market
- cont. applications for med schools
-classes start again
-semi-bad interview at OSU med school

Oct: -Halloween/Billy Idol madness
-one sister moved to Texas
-roommate gets engaged
-old roommate also gets engaged

Nov: -Turkey
-turned down by Case Western, turned down from study abroad = no more motivation for a week or so

Dec:- impatient for application results
-Christmas/New Years
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-07-2021 14:59
Cannot remember exactly the full year 2007 but I have written memories of it a few weeks ago, between May 15 and May 22. All the January/May 2007 period.

Me developing an interest for a man named Martin (now that makes 4 of them).
Jules C. lighting his cigarillo* in late February, used to smoke a few of them on weekdays while engaged to his soon-to-be wife.
The pair Jules/La Diabolique vs. the pair Willy/Rachel (2 couples of friends).
Théo K. was in a relationship he kept secret, not with Alysson (Jules' sister), but with Rachel R.
The filming of the series Nouvelles Spéciales wrapping up in early March because of cancellation before the end (one season).
The foreign female DJ quartet was formed by Electra, Flame, Volcanite and Vox.
A guy named Clark, keyboardist of a band, who attracted the girls' attention but shadowed the boys' reputation.
A milestone of 30 that had been reached in one night.
As for me... Hah, I said I was a member of FDEDTEP**, no one would understand.
The beginning of sth. I liked around April 12, was it that year?
A growing tea addiction in April/May.
On television in February*** : Thierry Ardisson, Christophe Dechavanne, Mireille Dumas and Marc-Olivier Fogiel. Claire Chazal was mistakenly mentioned among them instead of the third one. No mention of either Emmanuel Chain nor JL Delarue.
Lucie and Jim R. (then-married couple) over the moon a few months before having their first daughter (born in September).
It was a few months before all of us would be involved in a big event (mid-September, then early November).

* Small tobacco cigar with a fragrant filter. Basically like a flavored cigarette.
** Fans Des Émissions De Télévision En Péril.
*** Salut Les Terriens, La Roue de La Fortune, Vie Privée Vie Publique and T'Empêches Tout Le Monde de Dormir, on Canal +, TF1, France 3 and M6, respectively.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 13-07-2021 18:05
Reply to the above off topic:

* offtopic :
Fans Des Émissions De Télévision En Péril.
Translation:
Fans Of Tv Shows In Peril.

As this article shows, in America, we don't have one single site for everyone to head to....its always something organically created by fans for fans of each endangered or cancelled television show:
Read and enjoy 16 of our "success" stories (whether or not you personally like the show, its heartening to see so much effort placed into this necessary saving grace of worthwhile shows before they vanish or the creators/actors move on to other projects (or sadly pass away before their story lines can be completed..... ).
 ゲスト
ゲスト
飛び出す 保存する megtakarítás ...
続きを読む: